Popular on EntSun
- Singer/Songwriter John Schayer Debuts New Remix 'Tears Me Apart' Featuring Alicia Perrone - 169
- Nicole Couch joins forces with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Comedian and Entrepreneur Rob Gordon Releases First Comedy Special - Problematic
- Reviews are in for iPOP Alum, Shameik Moore's New Film, 'Cut Throat City'
- City of Los Angeles & Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez To Host ¡EL GRITO! 2020
- Christina Shultz Joins Stitt Marketing LLC
- QuaranTEEN Authors Donate Royalties to Charity
- Models and Social Media Influencers Utilizing GFE for Revenue During Pandemic
- 'A Hot Set' Dives Into Every Layer Of Short Films
- Alexis Knapp, iPOP Alum, Reunites with Pitch Perfect Cast for Charity
Literally Zero Words is an interactive experience with zero words. The minimalist website contains only emojis, flags, and interactive maps to navigate an experience to display the natural beauty of landscapes, as well as architecture and cities founds in various parts of the world. Literally Zero Words is a project of Tal Braiman, a travel photographer, who has visited over 40 countries in the last four years.
Tal Braiman, the Literally Zero Words creator, said that he is excited about the launching of the world's first website with zero words. "I'm very excited about this project that aims to remove linguistic bias and break through linguistic barriers. My aim is for anyone, regardless of language, to have an equal shared experience on Literally Zero Words, even if they only speak Hungarian, Mongolian, or Swahili. People can explore different galleries and emojis. Visitors might learn a new flag, discover a whole new country, or see their hometown in great beauty."
More on EntSun News
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
Tal explained that the Literally Zero Words is an experiment that he created with his photo collection to explore new ways of displaying information and art without relying on language. The dominance of English on the internet makes it difficult for non-English speakers to access the same information.
The experience currently features 38 regions within 29 different countries around Europe, Asia, and North America. The experience will expand alongside Tal's travel, and new content will be added as his travels take him there. He aims will soon be in Sri Lanka and Georgia, and plans to explore South America at the end of this year, and Africa in 2021.
Photos are worth a thousand words, and Literally Zero Words is a platform that amplifies the words that the photographs are saying. Welcome to the manifestation of the world through Tal's lens.
About Tal Braiman
Tal Braiman is a photographer and globetrotter. His passion for photography and meeting new people have inspired him to travel the world, visiting over 40 countries in the last 4 years. His passion includes maps, flags, photography, travel, and breaking through linguistic barriers. Literally Zero Words is where all of his passions converge. For more information, please visit https://www.literallyzerowords.com/.
Latest on EntSun News
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- CEO Coaching International Client Waste2Wear Wins Sustainable Business Award from the European Union Chamber of Commerce
- "KT Killing Em' With Kindness"
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Media creators, artists and nonprofit host Nebraska's first online music festival
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- Batman, Shadowhunters, Bruce Campbell Last Fan Standing Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$