Popular on EntSun
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- In The Spirit Entertainment Foundation Presents Stage Play: #wewoke
- PBS selects Harlem filmaker's short film about gentrification for online festival
- Radio Host/Author Sabrina-Marie - Building Abundance Success
- BayView Entertainment Releasing Six New Feature Film and Stand-Up Comedy DVDs for July 2019
- EY announces SUMMIT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS PRESIDENT & CEO ADAM C. WALKER named Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award winner in the Southeast
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Blink Man / Peeping Tom Urban Legend
- Creature Feature Weekend is Coming to Gettysburg This August
- New Film 'Pill Head' Pummels Superhero Fatigue and Addictive Binges — Not Audiences
- Get Cheap Flights From Dubai With Qatar Airways +1-800-587-0035
On its inaugural year, the Hong Kong Business Management Excellence Award aims to honor the City's most outstanding business leaders, including noteworthy individuals and teams whose initiatives have brought tangible business gains for their company's operations.
This year's winners were judged by an elite panel that includes Andrew Ross, Managing Director at Baker Tilly Hong Kong Limited; Charbon Lo, Director at Crowe (HK) CPA Limited; Roy Lo, Managing Partner at SHINEWING (HK) CPA Limited; and Anthony Tam, Executive Director in Tax Services at Mazars.
William Sim, President of Heilind Asia Pacific, wins Executive of the Year-Electronics Award. He says: "It's a great honor to be given this prestigious award. I take it as an endorsement of my belief in people and that people resource is the single most important resource in any company. However, the success of Heilind owes to the contributions of all working in our company with the commitment to be the best in class. I'm only accepting this award on their behalf. I will like to conclude by saying this award is not for me alone but it is for each and every single employee working in this great company."
More on EntSun News
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces Entertainment for 20th Anniversary
- Staite, Elwes, Flanigan, Ferrigno, Nash Added To Celebrity Roster At Wizard World Tulsa, Sept. 6-8
Heilind is the largest interconnect distributor in North America with a history of more than 40 years. And Heilind Asia Pacific was officially launched on 12Dec 2012; by replication of Heilind successful business model in US, driving the concept of "Distribution As It Should Be" and making a difference to suppliers and customers, Heilind Asia Pacific had been outgrowing the market for nearly 6 years.
When talking about what inspired him to achieve this success, William mentioned: "Since early in my career, I learned that People is the most important resource- I like to call it a resource that drives all other resources. No matter how visionary our corporate mission is, how good a strategy we have to drive it, how much investments we have, it is ultimately people who make things happened. I also learned it is important to establish goals, communicate them well in the organization, have milestones to track our progress and have the courage to fine tune a strategy whenever necessary and finally to recognize, celebrate and reward successes."
Under the leadership of William Sim, Heilind Asia Pacific managed to achieve double of the initial financial target in 6 years. Although many external factors are causing the market to slow down visibly recently, despite expectation of a difficult and challenging market with numerous uncertainties, William is quite confident to continue building Heilind presence in Asia and to double the financial objectives again in 5 years.
More on EntSun News
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- Small Clothing Brand Evokes Nostalgia with Vintage Style Dresses
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- Ambassador Andrew Young Celebrates a U.S. Presidential Candidate
- Lila Nikole Swim Week Event Recap
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- LowPro. Released His Newest EP, and the Result is Dynamic and Endlessly "Expansive"
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Car Accident Informal on what to do and how to handle
- Could There Be Competition on the Horizon for Nike in the Near Future?
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- IRS Commissioner to Address National Tax Pro Group
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
- New Community Theater Comes to Phoenix to Enrich the Theatrical Experience in the Valley of the Sun
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables