Popular on EntSun
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 103
- Rio Rocket and Rosann Santos Launch The Design Your Decade Podcast, A Marriage of Career Growth And Comedy - 103
- Hip Hop/Rap Artist E. Renee Releases New Single TakeOff
- 'Black Muslim Girl Fly' Announces 2020 Winners for Third Annual Film Festival
- Mondesir Media & Communication Inc Parts Ways With Brooklyn Rising
- Night Music DJ Professionals named winner of The Knot Best Of Weddings 2021
- Grammy nominated, Multiplatinum Producer "Khao" partners with tech company to create Christmas album for families to engage amid Covid-19
- Cat 5 Studios Announces Partnership with AMS
- Chicago Based Production Company Films The Road Dance in Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- The Projection Booth Hits 500 Episodes
Raffles Design International has initiated a "Design Portfolio Building Program" to help all those design students who have to struggle in making their most important project – A design portfolio. This initiative was started with the sole purpose of helping all those who struggle with creating an impressive portfolio and have no guidance in that process. Under this initiative, all the design students, even from outside institutes and self-learned designers, are welcome to seek guidance. Guidance regarding what a portfolio should look like, how to curate the best works of art and what platforms to select in order to achieve this task will be provided by successful professionals. Raffles Design International believes that making your way into the design industry and building a successful career should not be difficult for a designer or an artist just because they have a less than extraordinary portfolio.
More on EntSun News
- Watch Aghazadeh Persian Series Today
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Introducing James Mayes, Owner and Designer of Luxury Clothing Brand Emline
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
There are various types of folios based on their area of expertise. Raffles have courses like interior design, graphic design, fashion design, visual communication design, product design, and digital media design. However, under these topics, there are multiple subtopics in which a designer specifies and wishes to work with. To build a portfolio highlighting these talents is a skill, but it also requires a sound knowledge of what tools should be used to build the same. While most design students are talented and have a unique sense of design to showcase, they lack knowledge of various portfolio building tools and guidance in curating the best artwork. Raffles Design International plans on changing that status by providing all the design students with much-required counselling and supervision, thus helping them in building an extraordinary career path based on their talents. Seeing designers succeed and have a flourishing career is the ultimate goal behind this unique activity. Such activity has not been performed before by any university or private institution in or around Mumbai. Raffles hopes that this opportunity will prompt designers to make the approach for assistance and guidance.
More on EntSun News
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- Hotelier Charlton Claxton Discusses Six Social Distancing Activities to Do with Friends
- Enigma Norteño releases new single "El Flaquito"
- Play Big Zone is an indoor play space and Arcades in Marlboro NJ
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
Raffles Design International
Phone: +91 – 022 – 62751700
Filed Under: Business
Latest on EntSun News
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Jurllyshe Announce The Latest Money-saving Strategies of Clothing and Human Hair
- Viviana Puello of ArtTour International Launches New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast"
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Author invents quirky future dialect of English for a literary tale of revenge
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- Morningstar names Quantified STF Fund top-performing tactical-allocation fund in 2020
- First Time Filmmakers Win at Queen Palm International Film Festival in Palm Springs
- Congo Rising To Produce Feature Film "Patrice Lumumba" In Africa; Compelling Story Of Martyred And Assassinated Congo Leader Coming To The Screen
- Mingle Media TV Network Pivots to Expand a Host of Services to Support New Mexico Film, TV, Gaming
- Summer Hill Entertainment Announces New Title, "Summer Daydream"
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award