Popular on EntSun
- Actress Venus Demilo Thomas guests on Deeper Than Music Podcast on iHeart Radio
- JAYARSON & Jakk Jo release KMORGold produced "Mannie Williams"
- Air Canada Baggage Policy
- Ginger Media & Entertainment To Promote Proof of Concept Film Kinetic
- Barry Lee White Releases New Single To Country Radio
- Musical Artist and On Air Talent Makivus Nious launches the Nious Media Roku Channel
- Jihosoft Releases 4K Video Downloader V2.6.0 with Great Improvements
- Stand out with the Redmi Note 9 Pro Back Covers
- Italian Rock Band Says "The City Seems Dead" During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020 Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival
A new program developed by Bottom Line Results Consulting (BLRC LLC), based in Lincoln, RI, has streamlined the process so that Rhode Island and Massachusetts consumers can obtain the money they need and contractors are no longer missing out on mid-sized to bigger renovation projects.
"I developed this program when I personally experienced the challenge," notes Paul Lefebvre, MBA, Paul has a accountCEO and Founder at BLRC LLC, Bottom Line Results Consulting and an experienced controller and accountant. "I needed a new heating system that was estimated at about $4,500. The contractors I talked to offered no financing options. I also didn't want the hassle of a home equity loan. I was stuck."
More on EntSun News
- Thiel College Admissions Office announces virtual visits and waiving test scores for applicants
- New Music to Help Spread Hope Is Exactly What We Need Now
- From Soap to Soap Opera? Ease Your Heart Escape the Blues with Free Audio Drama Podcast"
- Helix Urgent Care providing back-to-work physicals for essential employees during COVID-19 crisis
- TV, Film Legend Ed Asner To Meet Fans In Wizard World Virtual Experiences Online Event April 14
He continued, "But this gave me the idea to work directly with lending institutions and the contractor community to develop a simple finance program for those mid-sized jobs of approximately $1,000 - $40,000."
Members of the Rhode Island Builders Association, Rhode Island Association of Public Accountants, and Rhode Island Society of CPA's, Bottom Line Results Consulting has made arrangements with multiple regional banks to simplify the loan process – often with one page, online applications. Consumer can choose from multiple financing institutions for their home improvement project. Contractors are engaged under an agreement with BLRC LLC to participate in this program.
Once the loan process is completed, the consumer receives the loan proceeds, signs the contractor's estimate/quote, provides the initial deposit to the contractor and the project begins
For more information visit BLRCLLC.com or contact: Paul F. Lefebvre, 401.338-2439, Paul@blrcllc.com, 4 Lantern Brook Drive, Lincoln, RI 02865.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on EntSun News
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 10 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2020
- The way to get Router Repair services near my location?
- How to print boarding pass for American airlines flight?
- Global Tensions Form Backdrop For New Action Thriller
- Philanthropists, Father, Entertainer and Entrepreneur Keeve Killed in Jacksonville
- Alpega TMS brings together the expertise of inet and transwide
- McGuire Group Facilities Donating N95 Respirator Masks to First Responders
- Ravish Zahid- Thomas, Mrs. Pakistan World 2020
- Announcing the Spring 2020 Opening of TOKYO mizumachi and SUMIDA RIVER WALK Footbridge, Connecting Tokyo SKYTREE® to Asakusa area sites
- Pvilion Awarded Air Force SBIR Phase II Program For Rapidly Deployable, Solar Powered Structures
- Helping aspiring authors turn coronavirus self-isolation into opportunity
- Ms. Anita Wilson Releases Dance Soul
- Refereum, DLive, Tron, and Bittorrent Team Together to Reward Users for Social Distancing During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Covid 19 Heartfelt Song by Laura Wright
- Christian Davis's "Behind You" Original Score to be Released
- Ideanomics' Announces Pilot Program to Monetize EV Energy Sales
- Cross Section Music Cancelled or Postponed?
- NCG Suite 4 and NCG Deluxe games now available from 8 Line Supply
- Former R&B Singer, Grammy Award Winner Joe Simon, The "Mouth Of The South," Now Bishop Joe Simon Kicks Off His Louisiana Voter Registration Drive
- Higher Digital Appoints New Advisory Board Members as Colleges and Universities Seek Guidance to Adapt to Online Teaching and Learning