Popular on EntSun
- While In Mississippi Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb Expands Reach Around the World 105
- Frequently Asked Questions For Stacking Sarms 102
- Actress and comedian Maria Russell guests on Deeper Than Music Podcast on iHeart Radio
- Why Professional Valorant Boosting Service Is Beneficial For Beginner Players?
- Buying some Fashionable or High-End Pajamas
- CRMIT announces joining of Will Bosma as Advisor
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Hosts Live Virtual Screenings in May and Premieres on Vimeo on Demand in June
- ITeam USA Recognizes Scholarship Recipients May 20th at 3:00 pm online
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Brings Films Into Virtual Reality
Reavis, a veteran of the metal music scene and former lead vocalist for the Cleveland, OH, band Mushroomhead, founded this new group in 2016. Since then they've been in the sound studio recording, on the road performing, and in front of the cameras shooting music videos pretty much nonstop. Past releases with A Killer's Confession have even featured Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch on guitar when AKC was still under contract to the EMP Group label. It was after the expiration of that contract that Waylon's band joined the Wake Up! Music Group.
More on EntSun News
- Chance TV Has A Juicy Interview with Star CeCe Peniston
- How Can You Say You Support Black Injustice But You Steal Your Concept From A Black Creator
- How Bath Pro Refinishing is Responding to The Easing of COVID-19 Lockdown
- Funtastik Labs cancels summer camps due to COVID-19 and issues full refunds
- Latinx Regional Mexican group LOS PARRAS release new romantic single "DE SEGURO"
Since then Waylon Reavis, Pepper Gomez and Julie Reavis have launched a metal/rock side to the label called Wake Up! Music Rocks (www.wakeupmusicrocks.com). "Last Chance" will be the first release for their new label, WUMR, based out of Miami, Chicago, and Cleveland. They are in the process of signing some pretty big bands and will be making announcements soon. Also being released is a "quarantine" music video for "Last Chance". As no one in A Killer's Confession could come together to shoot this video due to COVID-19, they had everyone in the band send videos from their homes. All footage was taken by a cell phone camera. AKC would like to show everyone that we can still accomplish things while being safe and respecting social distancing until this crisis has passed.
A North American radio and press campaign is currently being launched to promote "Last Chance". Mainstream and Active Rock radio stations will be serviced with the single this week for airplay consideration, as well as various entertainment outlets for coverage in their print and online publications. To find more information about the band you may go to www.akconfession.com where you can obtain more information about future appearances, events, news and other updates. A Killer's Confession's press kit will be provided upon request to all members of the media by contacting the representative listed below.
Mia Mind Music
Filed Under: Music
Latest on EntSun News
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens
- Weinberg Center Recognizes FCPS 2020 Graduating Seniors on Theater Marquee
- Get Reservations help: Sun nation carrier's flight
- 80's style slasher film, "Master Pieces" gets picked up by "HNN presents" distribution label
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- Find out how press relations work for celebrities or for those who want to be a star
- Allen W. Bodiford Releases Electronic Consultations for Free
- Mind Your Business Radio Show with David Happe is #1 Fastest Growing Podcast in the USA
- How to book a flight on Southwest Airlines?
- A&H Heating and Air Conditioning Announces Spring AC Maintenance Services to Face Summer Weather
- Why is my Google Drive not working?
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- FAFF 2020 Celebrates Global Creativity
- Pandemic Cancels Annual Orange Volunteer Firefighters Carnival
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- Save 80% on The AASOLVED's Alcohol and Addiction Free Solution
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Hola Mexico Virtual Theater to continue with online screenings of acclaimed Mexican films