Popular on EntSun
- Sardinas, Professor Imafidon and other leaders invited by Queen Elizabeth II for celebrations 167
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner 124
- Daniel Hernandez Couturier to represent the United states in Europe
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- Pro Wrestling Legends Sign to Battle in Las Vegas
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Filmmaker Dustin Ferguson's World Premiere of Robowoman is a Rousing Success
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- The Carting Call World Premiers on Bitmov.io
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC merges to create Baby Girl Elite Digital Distribution
According to PhillybyAir:
· 55% increase in safety on a construction site from using a drone
· 133 lives saved with drone assistance
· 1,000 acres of farmland can be inspected in 1 day
· 98% of surveying time for a 12-acre property drops from 100 hours to 2
· 5,500 units of blood delivered by drone in Rwandan in 2017
There's a reason why drones are here to stay.
With thousands of companies currently considering drone solutions and even more looking for a pilot or programmer to help run their drone program, we are already seeing a shortage of skilled and versatile drone experts.
At the rate the industry is booming, anyone with experience piloting, building, or coding drones will not have a problem finding a job in the near future (if not already).
This is one of the reasons why James Harrison at Droneometry.io deciding to start a drone coding class.
James, a San Diego father of 3 has coached a variety of sporting teams from tee ball & flag football & even coaches a LEGO® robotics team. So, when he said that he wanted to start a drone coding clinic for kids, there's no wondering why he has a solid list of kids ready to build, code and fly drones.
More on EntSun News
- IAOP Announces Strategic Alliance with Business Process Enabling South Africa (BPESA)
- 1017 Bricksquad Mafia Records & OG Mack Drama Introduce New Head of Public Relations
- Petite runway show finds a new home at Baltimore Fashion Week
- Eric Breen Joins PINC as Vice President of Business Development
- Hayfield Secondary School to Host the Fifth Annual Free Hayfield Comic Con on May 4, 2019
One of the barriers slowing James down are funds, to obtain the materials and assistance needed to create educational videos for kids in the future. But that's not going to stop James.
"I'm going to film these videos, create workbooks and have fun teaching kids coding even if we don't raise a cent. I just want to give a few drone companies the opportunity to be part of something fantastic", said James Harrison.
Right now, Droneometry.io is looking for supporters in the drones, aviation, robotics and computer science spaces. They need to raise a grand total of $10,000 to film 10+ high quality videos, publish a workbook on Amazon.com, and get the materials to make it all happen.
All companies that donate $2,000 by April 3rd will receive the following:
· A Logo w/link to website on any Droneometry page for 1 year.
· Logo Displayed during Thank You Snippet within the 1st 20 seconds of 10 Videos (1,000+ Views & Shared on Social Media)
· Link to your site in 10 YouTube video descriptions
· Logo subliminally displayed in the background of all seated video scenes
· Logo displayed in kids coding workbook that will sell on Amazon.com
· Brands & models featured in exercises simulating real-world scenarios
· 1 Blog post covering a topic benefitting your brand
As a bonus, 10-year veteran James Harrison will also provide an SEO audit & website traffic recommendations, as a token of appreciation for the support.
More on EntSun News
- Joel Cutler and Matt Byars Announces Launch Of New SEO Company in St Petersburg Florida
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- TMTMAX Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
FYI: A detailed agreement/S.O.W. will be provided and those who sign up will also be granted access to project roadmaps.
Here's where the money will go:
1. Production of 10 High-Quality Videos + Promotion
2. 1 Tello Educator Kit
3. 3 Circuit Scribe Drones
4. 2 FlyBrix Kits
5. 2 DroneBlocks Courses (Programming Tello with Python & Math and Drones)
6. 5 unbranded (non)Lego(r) brick drones
7. 12 T-shirts with Supporters' Logos on the back
8. 6 Tickets to Ruben H Fleet Science Center
9. Vinyl Banner
10. Team Tablet
11. Droneometry for Kids Decals
For someone who is involved in drone manufacturing, providing education, or working in the robotics industry, this could be THE opportunity to establish a noticeable presence beyond their current reach. Visit https://droneometry.io/kids/support/ for more details
The drone industry is expected to grow to more than $82.1 billion in annual revenue by 2025. This will be largely driven by the consumer market, according to The Economic Report.
About Droneometry - Droneometry.io is a drone service consulting that specializes in helping companies discover and understand how drones can benefit a company's bottom-line. Drones are assisting with aerial inspections, farming, stockpile measurements, 3D modeling, marketing, and so much more.
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
Latest on EntSun News
- Thiel College welcomes Pittsburgh arts and education icon as the College's 145th Commencement Exercises speaker
- CU Xpress Lease Partners with Mid-Hudson Valley FCU
- Custom Pool Pros of Freehold, NJ Awarded Best Of Houzz 2019
- Entrepreneurship - America's Biggest New Employer
- Free All Ages Talent Showcase by Terry Little Music
- American Fund to Restore Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris Created To Tax Receipt American Generosity
- Marc Yaffee Dry Bar Comedy Special Debuts to Strong Online Response
- Katapult Events Launches With a Bang
- Official Trailer: Shed The Movie (2019)
- 2J The Richest makes his mark in NYC
- Gang Documentary - Watch Now - Free (36 Minutes)
- The Strand and the Georgia Symphony Orchestra team up to bring 1940s old time radio live on stage
- Dandy Lion photography exhibit extended through May 31 at Hammonds House Museum
- Connected Real Estate Magazine releases report on the in-building wireless ecosystem for CRE
- Learn How to Have Your Avocado Toast and Eat it Too with the Money Matters Audiobook
- Baby Girl Elite Shoes and Apparel creates Signature shoes for HipHop Artists
- NOTS Logistics Steps Up For First Responders & Military Personnel with Philanthropic Initiative
- Fusion Farms in Puerto Rico an Investment Opportunity with Brains, Heart, and Guts
- Huaqiang Electronics Presents Heilind Asia with the "Top Ten Enterprise Award of Electronic
- Gamers can earn rewards for playing video games and watching streams with Refereum