Popular on EntSun
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 244
- Hilarious Hit Comedy/Horror film GARDEN PARTY MASSACRE Hits Amazon Prime October 15th! 118
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Now with Ingrooves/UMG and MRE Entertainment "Rey T" Releases new Single "Do I Do"
- Yuri Rutman's Film About Siderodromophilia, "Trained", Premieres August 31, 2019 On Shorts. Tv (ATT Uverse, DirecTV, US Sonet, Itunes,)
- AHMADZAI: US troops staying in Afghanistan long after Taliban peace deal
- Seven Year Old Hip-Hop Sensation Young Hi-Way to Perform at Mansfield Music Alley
- TEDxTemecula 2019 Speaker Lineup Promises Elevated Experience
- 2D Animation Virtual Summit: It's Time to Animate!
- "The surprises are manifold and moments that are heart-jolting add to the excitement..."
Do you know the exact number of currencies that you can swap on SWFT Blockchain? Or better yet, do you know how to get 50% off your swap fees when using SWFT Blockchain?
Melchis, our Business Development Manager, and Pablo, our Marketing Manager, answered all this and more during our AMA (ask me anything) last Wednesday! Although they were overwhelmed by the hundreds of questions received during the hour, Melchis and Pablo had planned ahead and were prepared to answer as many questions as possible during the AMA.
For many SWFT Blockchain users, Wednesday was their first chance to learn about why SWFT Blockchain was created and what is in store for the future. They also got some insider tips on how to make the most of SWFT Blockchain by buying SwftCoin SWFTC to get 50% off on swap fees and swap freely with only 0.1% fees per swap.
Many people asked about what makes SWFT Blockchain so special, with one user even asking why they had to use it. After assuring them that they did not have to use any wallet in particular, we mentioned they might want to use SWFT Blockchain because it lets them swap over 180 currencies for each other in seconds with only 0.1% in fees per swap and lets them use SWFT Pay to instantly send over 100 currencies to anyone, anywhere, over any messaging platform with a link or as a Red Packet. Of course, these are not the only features that make SWFT Blockchain unique, so we went and made the following recipe:
👨🍳👩🍳 Recipe for SWFT Blockchain:
💵 180+ currencies
More on EntSun News
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Mental Health Industry Leaders in the Entertainment Industry attending Equity Symposium
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
💱 15,000+ possible swaps (trading pairs
🏷 Discount tokens and Token lock-up
🔒 Cold-storage security
Sprinkle all that with Red Packets!
There were some who wondered why SWFT Blockchain had not introduced a staking-like feature so they could earn passive rewards by HODLing. They missed the launch of our Finance section in the app, where you can participate in a token lock with SwftCoin and get daily earnings!
We also got asked about why SWFT Blockchain and SwftCoin were founded and spoke a little bit about how we set out to address some of the issues in the world of crypto. Before SWFT Blockchain, trading one cryptocurrency for another meant going to one exchange, trading for BTC, sending your BTC to a different exchange, and then trading that to your desired currency. That process was complicated, time-consuming, and risky. We wanted to make getting from currency A to currency B easy and fast, while guaranteeing the best rate. SwftCoin was born in order to give our users discounts on fees and give us a bigger liquidity pool to make sure that our cross-chain swaps take seconds. SwftCoin is also used as a clearing and settlement token on SWFT Blockchain.
Some people wondered what our security process was like and were reassured to hear that SWFT Blockchain uses multiple layers of cold-storage, 2 factor authentication, Touch/Face ID and more to make sure that their assets are safe. Our partnerships with avant-garde blockchain security companies like AnChain.AI and SealBlockIO ensure that our customers' assets are as safe as possible. This was also a chance for us to continue encouraging our users to activate all the necessary protocols to keep their assets safe. We ask that all our users keep their passwords safe and activate 2FA by going to settings in the SWFT Blockchain app and turning on the Google Authenticator.
More on EntSun News
- Health Conscious Shoe Brand Awarded Creative Child Magazine's 2019 Product of the Year Award for Kids Footwear
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
The AMA was also our chance to address questions about the future of SWFT Blockchain. Questions ranged from what currencies would be added next, to what features we were planning on introducing in the future. AMA participants were happy to hear that although we are definitely thrilled with our development so far, we obviously have bigger plans. We are always trying to improve our product and adding features so that they can get more done with SWFT Blockchain. Recently, we added features likediscount tokens and token lock-up so you can earn passive rewards. We are also looking forward to adding a referral dashboard so our users can track easily their earnings from referrals. Our goal for 2019 was adding 100 more currencies on top of the 100 we had available in January. It is August now and we are almost at 190 currencies, so we will probably meet our goal this month and may be able to reach 250 currencies by the end of the year!From a business side, we have also been focusing on developing more wallet and DApp partnerships. We are already powering swaps on wallets like Math Wallet and Elastos Elephant Wallet and we are busy integrating with other wallets, DApps, websites, and online business to further enable cross-chain swaps, smart deposits, decentralized swaps, and crypto payments.
After all, we were able to grow during the bear market thanks to our team and our active investors and mentors like Draper Dragon at Draper Venture Network.
Our favorite question, however, was related to why we created Red Packets.
We created Red Packets because we wanted to help people spread their love for crypto. And what better way to do that than actually sharing crypto?
We didn't come up with red packets. Red envelopes have been around in China for centuries. Even WeChat has their own red packet feature. We are one of the first to bring red packets to crypto and we let you share red packets filled with over 100 currencies.
Spread crypto love! Share Red Packets!
For full transcripts, please visit: https://link.medium.com/BMTVjayKUY
Latest on EntSun News
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- Rodge launches 'Intimate Strangers' label with new single Make Me Feel ft. Sibbyl
- Fashion Week Columbus Announces Fashion Designer Lineup for 10th Anniversary
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year (Comedy Dynamics Network) Screening Septmeber 27th, 2019 at Laemmle Noho 7, Burbank
- Big Bear Brewing Company wins Grand Champion in 25th annual USBTC
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Charmed, Flash Gordon Q&A's, Cosplay, Creative Panels Headline Wizard World Sacramento Programming
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Multi Color Crystal Beads Online at Reasonable Prices