Popular on EntSun
- While In Mississippi Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb Expands Reach Around the World
- Why Professional Valorant Boosting Service Is Beneficial For Beginner Players?
- Actress and comedian Maria Russell guests on Deeper Than Music Podcast on iHeart Radio
- Buying some Fashionable or High-End Pajamas
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Hosts Live Virtual Screenings in May and Premieres on Vimeo on Demand in June
- ITeam USA Recognizes Scholarship Recipients May 20th at 3:00 pm online
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Brings Films Into Virtual Reality
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Tejjy Inc. Empowering Design & Construction for Healthcare with BIM Prefabrication
Changing a PayPal account password may keep your account safe and secure from getting hacked. It becomes difficult to hack an account if the password changes regularly. Moreover, if you want to change your PayPal account password for any reason, you can do that by performing a few simple steps which are mentioned below, so go thoroughly and complete the PayPal password change process:
To change the password of your PayPal account, you should open the Settings.
Also, if you're not logged in to your account, log in first.
Then under the Settings, you should choose the Security tab above your name.
Further, you need to choose the Update option next to Password.
In this way, you have to enter the current password and then, enter your PayPal account password two times.
Lastly, you should click the Change password option.
This is how your PayPal password change process will be completed without any hassle. Just in case, you forget the password and want to change it, in that case, you will be required to reset your PayPal account password. And to do so, you can go through the below-mentioned procedure.
More on EntSun News
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- How to recover a Yahoo account?
- Cancellation and Refund policies of the Southwest Airlines
- Small Business Owner Tiffany S. Walker Lends Her Support To Local Protestors
- Show "Trial 2020" Seeking a Producer
How Do I Reset My Password on PayPal? Follow the Steps
1. First and foremost, you need to go to the PayPal website.
2. On reaching there, you should select the 'Forgot?' option next to the password field.
3. Next, you should click the Get Started option appearing on the screen.
4. Further, you should select the 'I don't know my password' option.
5. In addition, you would require entering your email address and choosing the recovery option to get the security code.
6. You can either choose an email address or phone number to get code. Once you choose the option, click the Continue option.
7. If you choose the phone number to get the confirmation code, 6-digit code will be sent to you on your phone via text message.
8. After that, you have to provide the code in the given field and click Continue.
9. You will see the password reset opinion to create and confirm the password.
Once the password is confirmed, you need to click the Submit button to save the changes.
With the completion of above steps, your PayPal account recovery process completes. On the off chance, you get stuck with an issue while changing the password, you can contact the customer service team to get assistance. By dialing the helpline number, you can get help with the PayPal password change process. So, dial the number and get help from experts.
Latest on EntSun News
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- The Grand Indian Route Launches Golden Triangle tour Package
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- How to change gmail password?
- How to recover yahoo password?
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Robert Amaya (Courageous, Moms' Night Out) rounds out cast of 'The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland'
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- Cast And Creatives Announced For "Rockquiem For A Wrestler"