Popular on EntSun
- How can You Protect Yourself from Scam Moving Companies Prevailing in The Market? 114
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out
- Air France policy for missed connections
- Aarika Honey Inks Voice & Executive Producer Deal With Naimah's Global Podcast!
- The Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask About Burqas
- Evolve IP Releases RECAP – AI Driven Speech Analytics And Voice Recording Platform For Microsoft Teams, Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Hailing from California. The Chimpz release New music video
- Dry Eye Syndrome Market Analysis By COVID-19 Impact 2020-2026
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Negative Exposure Offers A Call To Action for Community and Race Relations
Changing a PayPal account password may keep your account safe and secure from getting hacked. It becomes difficult to hack an account if the password changes regularly. Moreover, if you want to change your PayPal account password for any reason, you can do that by performing a few simple steps which are mentioned below, so go thoroughly and complete the PayPal password change process:
To change the password of your PayPal account, you should open the Settings.
Also, if you're not logged in to your account, log in first.
Then under the Settings, you should choose the Security tab above your name.
Further, you need to choose the Update option next to Password.
In this way, you have to enter the current password and then, enter your PayPal account password two times.
Lastly, you should click the Change password option.
This is how your PayPal password change process will be completed without any hassle. Just in case, you forget the password and want to change it, in that case, you will be required to reset your PayPal account password. And to do so, you can go through the below-mentioned procedure.
More on EntSun News
- Analog: The Art & History Of Reel-To-Reel Tape Recording - Releasing on DVD August 11, 2020
- TRU ID .... Drops mixtape for FANS ONLY on August 17, 2020 .... it is HOT!
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Moving Tips- Pack More Items And Get Moving In Less Time
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
How Do I Reset My Password on PayPal? Follow the Steps
1. First and foremost, you need to go to the PayPal website.
2. On reaching there, you should select the 'Forgot?' option next to the password field.
3. Next, you should click the Get Started option appearing on the screen.
4. Further, you should select the 'I don't know my password' option.
5. In addition, you would require entering your email address and choosing the recovery option to get the security code.
6. You can either choose an email address or phone number to get code. Once you choose the option, click the Continue option.
7. If you choose the phone number to get the confirmation code, 6-digit code will be sent to you on your phone via text message.
8. After that, you have to provide the code in the given field and click Continue.
9. You will see the password reset opinion to create and confirm the password.
Once the password is confirmed, you need to click the Submit button to save the changes.
With the completion of above steps, your PayPal account recovery process completes. On the off chance, you get stuck with an issue while changing the password, you can contact the customer service team to get assistance. By dialing the helpline number, you can get help with the PayPal password change process. So, dial the number and get help from experts.
Latest on EntSun News
- Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Industry 2020-2026 – Global Forecast To 2026
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- Dental Prosthetics Market Outlook Analysis By Size, Share, And Growth 2020-2026
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- COVID-19 Impact on Cosmetic Dentistry Market 2020
- Christian single hitting music platforms highlights work of changemakers
- Julia's Back to school deal 2020
- Various Types of Laces to Embellish Dresses and Craft Projects
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- The rise of decentralized stablecoins-Aapleforth
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Cinema St. Louis' Golden Anniversaries: Films of 1970 series Aug. 10 - Oct. 26
- How can i change my suddenlink password?
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development