Popular on EntSun
- Rosita Stone joins forces with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment - 499
- Rio Rocket and Rosann Santos Launch The Design Your Decade Podcast, A Marriage of Career Growth And Comedy
- Hip Hop/Rap Artist E. Renee Releases New Single TakeOff
- Social Closening: IndieBoom Festival Uses Social Media To Bring Indie Creators And Audiences Together
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough
- Flint Artist and CEO of Da Camp, Jamar Underwood aka Hypnotic Wezzy Releases Hypnotic Smokeout One
- Rock Artist JIGI Is Back With a Jazz Rendition Of "Welcome (II V I)"
- Charles Noel Presents Big Baby & Friends Virtual Comedy Series 12-23-2020
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- 'Black Muslim Girl Fly' Announces 2020 Winners for Third Annual Film Festival
Internet of Things (IoT) devices in transportation have become big business. The IoT transportation market was worth USD 193.60 billion in 2019 and is projected to grow USD 657.31 billion by 2025. The following factors drive the increment of IoT devices for transportation; more vehicles will become "smart", the growth of consumer IoT industry makes cars smarter and more connected. A 5G network will be available with high-speed & real-time connection and security & privacy concerns over transportation.
The IoT in smart transportation has rapidly changed the transport industry with the help of mobile and connectivity advancements. IoT devices are applied in various transport management and security. They include the application in traffic congestion control systems, trucking/transport reservation and booking systems, in telematics systems within motor vehicles, security and surveillance systems, and remote vehicle monitoring systems or GPS tracking systems. One of the IoT device manufacturers from China is ready to supply a wide range of vehicle monitoring devices. The company offers tracking devices that work with 3G to 5G networks.
More on EntSun News
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Jurllyshe Announce The Latest Money-saving Strategies of Clothing and Human Hair
- Viviana Puello of ArtTour International Launches New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast"
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
Eelink Communication Technology Co Ltd is a reliable IoT device company from China. The company has more than 16 years of experience in producing and selling communication terminal products. The company specializes in producing GPS tracking devices for industrial and personal use. "We are a leading IoT sensor manufacturer in China. We offer a wide range of versatile IoT devices that include GPS tracking software, IoT devices, IoT sensors, and Cellular Asset Tracking. We also produce tracking devices for Motorcycle tracking, Cargo Container tracking, GPS tracker for cars, GPS tracker OEM, and many more."
About Eelink Communication Technology Co Ltd
Eelink Communication Technology Co Ltd is a certified company that designs and manufactures GPS trackers and IoT devices based on the needs of its clients. The company is backed by experienced engineers and workers producing customized vehicle/personal tracking systems that are suitable for car rental solutions, Fleet management solutions, Trucking & logistics solution, School bus management systems, Secure transportation solutions, Employee management, and Operation centric solutions. For more information about their products, please visit https://www.eelinktech.com/.
More on EntSun News
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Author invents quirky future dialect of English for a literary tale of revenge
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- Morningstar names Quantified STF Fund top-performing tactical-allocation fund in 2020
Contact info: email@example.com
Name: Apple Ke
Address: 5 Floor, Building 10, Changyuan New Material Port, Gaoxin Middle 1st Rd Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, CHINA
Latest on EntSun News
- Grounded cruise ship talent to open variety show in Ft. Lauderdale
- Spivey Hall Children's Choir Looks To 2021 Through The Lens of Langston Hughes Poetry
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill Continues to Inspire Via PBS and Amazon
- Wohler releases AoIP & Analog options for their iVAM1-1
- While Supplies Last: Thermal Transfer Label Sale
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- Overstock Promo: Thermal Transfer Labels On Sale Now
- Agp World Ones First Virtual Breakout Into America; Limitless With Nicolai Friedrich
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO
- Dr. Linda Howe releases new book, Inspired Manifesting
- Chris Kattan, 'Little House,' Classic Sitcoms Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- Official CMT Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Title Track from Upcoming Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Why Medical Massage Means More Guarantees of Pain Relief for Massage Patients in Los Angeles
- Low-Cost Colour Printing with the Epson WorkForce WF-C879R High Speed Office Inkjet Printer
- BitRouter Announces 3pi ATSC 3.0 Receiver for Automotive and Distance Learning Applications
- Ian Fleming's Grave Vandalised
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb of Mississippi Prepares for History-making Event in Feb. 2021
- Music Copyright Course for Recording Artists begins on January 19th ($195)
- Will See Announces New Single Release and will leave you wanting more
- The Internationally Acclaimed JoJo Allrich Show Airs on Youtube