Popular on EntSun
- Son of Glen A Larson Has Launched Trailer For Upcoming New Series 176
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- American Singer and Songwriter FAIF to release New Single
- What is the method to recover a Google account for android?
- How to cancel my flight with Spirit airlines
- spirit airlines cancelled flight compensation
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Black Female Singer Is Storming Back After Near Fatal Accident
- Alpha Cat Releases Every Day You Break My Heart Single
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
Debbie LeSean believes "Even the most talented athletes taking advantage of their natural gifts can only go so far. Without other people helping and guiding them, they won't achieve success. The coach helps them to develop strategy, focus on the detail, and provide control and discipline. A coach enhances talent. This is also works in your everyday life."
Coach Debbie's book is the manifestation of what she said above. She provides her coaching and guidance through this book, so the reader can birth their purpose. At the end of 40 days, the reader will understand their personal mission, vision & purpose thus allowing them to walk boldly into the life God called them to live.
More on EntSun News
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
"What's Your Y" is a devotional and journal. The reader will follow 40 days of prompts and write out their thoughts as they uncover their purpose. Debbie's goal is to help readers understand that operating in your purpose leads to profit as written in Proverbs 14:23. Growing up in the Bronx, N.Y., being a teen mom, marrying to young and divorcing twice, Debbie hit a patch in life where she was unsure of her purpose. She knew that God called her to do more than raise kids and work at a job she disliked. After birthing her purpose, Debbie began coaching other women on getting out of survival mode and walking in Dominion. Coach Debbie uses this book to open the reader's mind to life beyond survival mode.
"What's Your Y" is designed to be able to make the reader actively do something about their life. Using a practical business and spiritual application, the journey to find the solution is done in a structured way. Coach Debbie uses this book to help readers understand their daily thoughts and experiences are a tool for reflection and growth.
At the end of each day, there are thought-provoking prompts and writing space where readers record their thoughts. One of the goals of this book is to create the habit of thinking and writing. Thoughts, goals, written action plans and strategy are the keys to a successful launch into any foray. This book was written to be enjoyed by readers of all ages. For more information about this book, as well as where to purchase, you can visit Coach Debbie's official website at debbielesean.com.
More on EntSun News
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- William H. "Bill" Cress, Vaudeville Star dead at 97
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
About Debbie LeSean
Debbie LeSean is an author and certified Life Coach to Executive Women navigating life during or after divorce. Her clients affectionately call her Coach Debbie. She has a degree in Psychology and Counseling, with a concentration in executive leadership. Using book smarts & life experiences, Debbie helps women heal whole, drop emotional baggage, reframe thoughts and open their hearts to love again, even if it's just loving themselves.
For Media Inquiries
Filed Under: Books
Latest on EntSun News
- Wave Crest, Royal Flemish, Mt. Washington, art glass and more at Woody Auction on Saturday, March 14
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Street Kingz Releases New Album March 6th
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- 7 Signs That You Need Roof Repair ASAP
- How can you upgrade seats in Delta Airlines
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- James C. Barfield Brings Squeegee Squad to Wichita
- Best Selling Human Hair Of 2020
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- Frederick Speaker Series Brings Political Satirist P.J. O'Rourke to Weinberg Stage
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Sky Zone Bounces into Carlsbad with Grand Opening Celebration
- Wekiva Paint Out brings plein air artists out for a week of creativity, awareness
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company presents YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN