Popular on EntSun
- Singer/Songwriter John Schayer Debuts New Remix 'Tears Me Apart' Featuring Alicia Perrone - 166
- Englewood Cliffs Democratic Councilperson Deborah Tsabari Plead Guilty To A Felony
- TriCoast Worldwide Acquires 'Sweet Taste of Souls'
- HNN Presents Fabula & Profondo on DVD, October 13, 2020 from Bayview Entertainment
- Mario Cerrito and Michael Joy Partner To Make Horror Film, "The House In The Pines"
- Tobu Railways Announces the New Monthly Service of their Popular, Nostalgic Steam Locomotive, SL Taiju "Futara."
- Comedian and Entrepreneur Rob Gordon Releases First Comedy Special - Problematic
- Nicole Couch joins forces with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Reviews are in for iPOP Alum, Shameik Moore's New Film, 'Cut Throat City'
- City of Los Angeles & Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez To Host ¡EL GRITO! 2020
A history of the black race will be incomplete without proper references to the African continent. The author however asserts that the creation of the coronavirus was a calculated effort towards the eradication of blacks from the surface of the earth. While the actual cause of coronavirus remains a subject of controversy among different scholars of medicine with most conspiracy theorists linking it to biological warfare launched by China against the rest of the world, it remains a fact that the black race will be at the receiving end of its devastating effect. Aside African-American communities being home to poverty, displacement, poor healthcare facilities, poverty and uncontrolled birth which had led most black persons into seeking greener pastures in foreign lands, most black citizens in Europe, Asia and America also engage in menial jobs that can hardly be done remotely and live in crowded environments and homes. These living standards among several other factors make it difficult for most blacks to adhere strictly to the basic social distancing, proper hygiene, quality healthcare delivery, and proper sanitation requirements; all which is required towards curtailing the spread of the coronavirus, thereby making the world blacks the most vulnerable race to the contraction and spread of coronavirus worldwide. The inadequacy of Covid-19 testing kits in most black communities, the stressed rural healthcare system, the raging poverty that makes it difficult to observe a complete stay at home also accounts for the many unrecorded coronavirus deaths in most black communities as well as the recorded cases of the blacks in the US as being the most vulnerable to contraction and Covid-19 related deaths. The coronavirus had no doubt redefined how most businesses are now conducted. The use of technology and seamless means of interaction has surged in recent times thereby making the need for human efforts less required. Most African-American communities are still faced with displacement and further economic crisis while the coronavirus continues to spread among its populations. It is only a matter of time before the black race becomes overwhelmed and subsequently exterminated by the coronavirus disease.
More on EntSun News
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- Batman, Shadowhunters, Bruce Campbell Last Fan Standing Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
While there may not be an established claim that the coronavirus was created by China to exterminate the black race, the nature of its management and its social-economic requirements are ones that continuously pose a threat to the continued existence of the black race. This among other factors makes the book Covid-19: The Extinction of the Black Race an inevitable text for everyone seeking answers to the many conspiracies behind the creation, management, and purpose of the coronavirus pandemic especially as it affects the continued existence of the black race. The author had also published other books among which are My Last Day to Love, The Seventh Obsession, and Creatures Who Smile. Interested readers can visit https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/covid-19-the-extinction-of-the-black-race-cd-turner/1137000688;jsessionid=061326C21E4091B920434A4DA322FE46.prodny_store02-atgap06?ean=2940163935161 to buy the book and get better information concerning it.
More on EntSun News
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
Latest on EntSun News
- Save Up To 35% Off And Extra Discount By Beautyforever Hair Coupon
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Clothes Rental App Changes The Way You Dress
- Special Collaboration ShopLocalDesigners.com is Online
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Soldiers Sentry Shows the world love with new video
- Online Arcade Winner Winner Cashes in on Chuck E. Cheese Tickets
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Feature Florida Partnerships launches "Create it Here!"
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- What to Wear: Meet Your Idol Lil Miquela in Bar-- Jurllyshe
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students