Popular on EntSun
- How can You Protect Yourself from Scam Moving Companies Prevailing in The Market? 106
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- How to Get Aeromexico Cheap Flights?
- What test machines are required for ECE R100 standard testing?
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
Made-in-Canada mask has begun production of genuine face masks using state of the art mask making machines and modified upcycled linen which fits comfortably, with mask size of 17.5 x 9.5 cm, 3 layers and it covers your mouth and nose perfectly, firmly, safely and preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. About 1000 boxes of 50 Canadian made face masks are produced daily.
Made-in-Canada mask is more than 100% Canadian self-reliant, because they believe the world needs more masks. The best part about their masks is that when you buy one, you donate one. You keep not only yourself safe by buying their comfort upgrade masks but you also keep those around you who receive the donated masks safe, which is the brand's priority: Preventing and Kicking out the Corona Virus.
More on EntSun News
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Pearl A New Feature Film From Writer/Director Bobby Roth is Set For Digital Release August 11
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- Hail to the Deadites World Premiere at Fantasia International Film Festival
For every box of masks you buy they donate a box of mask to a homeless shelter where the risk of COVID-19 is high and the luxury of masks is unaffordable. They have a network of 200 homeless shelters they donate to. Their face masks are cheap, affordable, comfortable, fits appropriately and most importantly upgraded to keep you and your neighbor safe.
Their mask making machine has started and when you buy, you donate. Pledge 1, 2, 10, 50 and 250 boxes of 50 masks; pledge now and never again be without masks for yourself, for your entire family, for your frontline personnel, for the homeless and for your friends and your contacts. Shipping starts in August 1. This will ensure you get your masks immediately.
About Made-in-Canada Masks
Made-in-Canada Masks was created by William Curry, an Online and E-Commerce Director initiating and growing e-commerce businesses to sales in the multi-millions, specializing in B2B and B2C online sales and marketing strategy, directing online branding, pricing, logistics and inventory planning.
William who has a high risk for severe illness from COVID-19 has dedicated an ample amount of his time in creating Made-in-Canada comfort upgrade masks to protect and keep his community, nation and the world at large safe from the deadly Corona Virus. As he would always say "My masks protect you, your mask protects me".
More on EntSun News
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Top-Notch Liver transplant in Delhi with Senior Surgeon Dr. Shailendra Lalwani
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- New Podcast looking for original Beatlemaniacs who saw the Fab Four LIVE!
He also makes sure that his facility is highly and efficiently protected as the risk of a COVID-19 outbreak at the facility is a very dangerous risk. He has instituted a robust internal COVID-19 health and safety policy that includes; requiring employees to notify management should they fall ill; taking employees' temperature before they enter the building; providing every employee with a mask, face shield, and gloves; maintaining a minimum of 6' distance in all areas of the facility; and providing hand-washing stations and/or access to proper sanitization.
To deliver 100% Made in Canada masks a fully automatic mask making machine has been installed at the Toronto facility. Made in Canada supply is critical to ensuring Canadians have consistent and reliable access to high quality face masks in order to protect from viruses and bacteria. They've stockpiled all raw materials from suppliers in Canada to develop an uninterrupted supply chain of raw materials.
For more Information, please visit: http://kck.st/2D1p5Yv
Latest on EntSun News
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Dental Articulators Market Analysis By COVID-19 Impact 2020-2026
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Aarika Honey Inks Voice & Executive Producer Deal With Naimah's Global Podcast!
- Actor Brianne Davis Launches "Secret Life Podcast" Following Her Sex & Love Addiction Journey
- Why do you need the UN 38.3 Lithium Battery Test chamber?
- Benefits of an Outdoor Cooler: Best Coolers Guide
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- SRM to bring premium Russian kids channels Tiji Russia and Gulli Girl to the UAE
- RL Bell, America's Got Talent Alum, Releases New Original Single, "Delilah"
- Here Are Some Tips To Enhance Sales Online On Social Media
- How To Buy Drone Accessories On A Budget: Drones Guide
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Project Management and Product Development Author, Jon M Quigley Launches New Book
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh