Popular on EntSun
- While In Mississippi Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb Expands Reach Around the World
- Frequently Asked Questions For Stacking Sarms
- Actress and comedian Maria Russell guests on Deeper Than Music Podcast on iHeart Radio
- Why Professional Valorant Boosting Service Is Beneficial For Beginner Players?
- Buying some Fashionable or High-End Pajamas
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Hosts Live Virtual Screenings in May and Premieres on Vimeo on Demand in June
- ITeam USA Recognizes Scholarship Recipients May 20th at 3:00 pm online
- CRMIT announces joining of Will Bosma as Advisor
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Brings Films Into Virtual Reality
"All my writings are new, right from God to my heart, to my brain, to my hand to my pen, to the paper it is written down on, to all of you that will share what has been written." - Doris S. Hall, the author. She also tells about the cover of the book, "A beautiful cover that is my granddaughter on the cover in a beach photo while being five months pregnant, and she tells her story of how her faith was tested while trying to start her precious family."
With this book, Doris wants to help and encourage people to be inspired by her beautiful rhyming, poems, and song. She hopes others will find new hope and blessing by reading her words, which are written from many different perspectives, thought-provoking words, and full of diversity.
More on EntSun News
- Covid-19: The Extinction of the Black Race by Author C. D. Turner
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- How much does an LED screen should cost??
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- All the wives of Stanley Ho present at hospital as his condition is not optimistic
"The song and lyrics of Doris Hall are truly masterfully written and undoubtedly inspired by the Holy Spirit of God. Her God-given talent is a gift that has inspired many throughout the world." - Lynn Wagner, Publisher.
The book The Heart Speaks of Love, Spirit, Life & Death: A Collection of Poems, Songs & Short Rhyming Stories is written in 394 pages and published by WestBow Press. The book is available to purchase on Amazon, Walmart.com, Barnes and Noble, and Adlibris with a price of $3.99. The book is also being translated into different languages.
About the Author
Doris S. Hall is an author and Christian songwriter. She has written many Christian & Inspirational Songs and has given some inspiration to the one she loved and people around the world. She and her family started a vocal group All in The Family Singers and traveled around and sang her song. She hopes that others are inspired to sing and share some of her songs with the world.
For more information about Doris Hall's The Heart Speaks of Love, Spirit, Life & Death: A Collection of Poems, Songs & Short Rhyming Stories, please visit https://www.amazon.com/dp/1973675927/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_AlHrEb3V4A51J.
Filed Under: Books
Latest on EntSun News
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Great Graduation Gifts For Unusual Times - Astrology Reports
- Polo Don Red Released New Single and Gained more Listeners on Spotify
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- How to recover your Google account in case of emergency?
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- Streaming Should watch moviesonline, then and Today
- How to Reserve a Seat in Asiana Airlines?
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Great Books to Read to Kids Stuck at Home
- The most reliable PiPro Private Investigators help you in finding your lost ones in Mississauga
- Pomegranate Pictures Attaches Hollywood Vet Sam Sako
- New Hampshire Company Offers Technology to Automate Social Distance Monitoring and Contact Tracing