Popular on EntSun
- Singer/Songwriter John Schayer Debuts New Remix 'Tears Me Apart' Featuring Alicia Perrone - 169
- Nicole Couch joins forces with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Comedian and Entrepreneur Rob Gordon Releases First Comedy Special - Problematic
- Reviews are in for iPOP Alum, Shameik Moore's New Film, 'Cut Throat City'
- City of Los Angeles & Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez To Host ¡EL GRITO! 2020
- Christina Shultz Joins Stitt Marketing LLC
- Models and Social Media Influencers Utilizing GFE for Revenue During Pandemic
- QuaranTEEN Authors Donate Royalties to Charity
- 'A Hot Set' Dives Into Every Layer Of Short Films
- Alexis Knapp, iPOP Alum, Reunites with Pitch Perfect Cast for Charity
According to the WHO (World Health Organization), liver disease (Cirrhosis) is in the top 10 list of the deadliest diseases in the world after Dehydration due to diarrheal diseases and Tuberculosis. Liver cirrhosis is a disease in which healthy liver cells are replaced by scar tissue and become damaged. Thus, people living with cirrhosis have an increased risk of liver cancer. But, not all people who develop liver cancer already have some signs of cirrhosis. Liver disease and cirrhosis symptoms may include weight loss, itchy skin, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, fatigue, bloating, fever, and more. If people are experiencing those symptoms, they can immediately meet health practitioners such as Dr. Shailendra Lalwani. Dr. Shailendra Lalwani is a senior surgeon and specializes in liver disease and transplantation. He provides Liver transplant in Delhi, one of the biggest cities in India.
More on EntSun News
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- Early Premiere Of Docuseries "Being Niki & Niyah" Breaks Viewing Records
- "Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis: En Avant!" to Air on Classic 107.3
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
Dr. Shailendra Lalwani said people with unhealthy lifestyles might develop liver damage or liver cancer. Unhealthy lifestyles include excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco, eating too much sugar and fat, less exercise, and many more. Dr. Shailendra Lalwani explained liver cancer is curable and is done depending on the stage of diagnosis. There are some strategies to treat liver cancer, and they include Chemotherapy, Drug medicine, removing tumors by surgery, Ablation therapy, Radiation therapy, and Liver transplantation.
Dr. Shailendra Lalwani is conducting liver transplantation in Delhi, and he is the expert of dead and living donor liver transplant in India. All information about liver diseases and transplantation is available at
Live Helpline India website, in which Dr. Shailendra Lalwani as the HOD & Senior Surgeon.
One of Dr. Shailendra Lalwani's patient testifies, "They helped us decide the transplant center at a very reasonable cost and by an experienced team."
More on EntSun News
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
Another International patient said, "I appreciate the warmth and support from the Live Helpline India transplant coordinators, the international patient services, and Dr. Shailendra Lalwani's liver transplant surgery team."
About Dr. Shailendra Lalwani
Dr. Shailendra Lalwani is a senior surgeon who specializes in Acute Liver Failure, Hepatitis, Alcoholic Liver Disease, Liver Cancer, Biliary Disease, and other metabolic diseases. Liver Helpline India and Dr. Shailendra Lalwani are available at Manipal Hospitals, Palam Vihar, Sector 6 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075. For more information and conduct a consultation, please visit www.liverhelplineindia.com.
Name : Dr. Shailendra Lalwani
Mobile No. : - +91-9650915455
Address: Palam Vihar, Sector 6 Dwarka, Delhi 110075
Latest on EntSun News
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Media creators, artists and nonprofit host Nebraska's first online music festival
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- Batman, Shadowhunters, Bruce Campbell Last Fan Standing Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction