Popular on EntSun
- How can You Protect Yourself from Scam Moving Companies Prevailing in The Market? 106
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- How to Get Aeromexico Cheap Flights?
- What test machines are required for ECE R100 standard testing?
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
The agreement allows SRM to license the channels to all platforms across the MENA region.Today, SRM announced that the channels have already launched on the DU TV platform in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and negotiations with other Pay-TV platforms (satellite, Cable, IPTV, OTT platforms) are on-going.
OAN, a 24/7 News Channel covering the latest American and International news from USA with Programs such as 'The Ledger', 'Tipping Point' and 'After hours with Alex Salvi', are just some of the top rated programs on OAN that analyze, debate and challenge current affairs and political issues that needs to be addressed today.
More on EntSun News
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Pearl A New Feature Film From Writer/Director Bobby Roth is Set For Digital Release August 11
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- Hail to the Deadites World Premiere at Fantasia International Film Festival
AWE, is a 24/7 lifestyle and entertainment channel, bringing viewers a wide range of programming from awe-inspiring travel destinations to outrageous cars, from culinary delights to amazing homes. Some of the key programs on AWE 'Boys Toys', 'Selling Yachts' and 'Private Islands'.
Commenting on the partnership, Ali Ajouz, CEO of SRM, said: "I am delighted to bring OAN and AWE to the MENA region, two unique HD channels offering viewers never before seen original lifestyle productions and the latest up to date news from USA".
"This agreement is another major milestone for AWE and OAN" said Charles Herring, CEO of Herring Networks. "The Middle East and North Africa is an important market for Herring Networks, we are delighted to partner with SRM as our distribution partner in the MENA region and look forward to adding more platforms soon."
Latest on EntSun News
- Elbow Fixators Market Analysis By COVID-19 Impact 2020-2026
- Dr. Shailendra Lalwani Conducts High Successful Rates of Liver Transplantation in India
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- How to solve the problem of Facebook not loading?
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- How to Make Best Possible Use of Lookmovie ?
- Shoe Elegance Boutique Reopens UTC mall Location with Store "Originals"
- Bestselling Humor Author Switches Genres With New Horror Podcast Limited Series
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Stay Healthy with Hemp Seed Oil for Immune Support and Mood Booster
- OTBT Releases New Comfy Indoor / Outdoor Styles as a Part of their Travel Lite® Collection
- After cameo in Snoop Dogg and Suga Free video, indie recording artist sets sights on movie music
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- Disposable Contact Lenses Market Analysis By COVID-19 Impact 2020-2026
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Dental Articulators Market Analysis By COVID-19 Impact 2020-2026
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"