Popular on EntSun
- Singer/Songwriter John Schayer Debuts New Remix 'Tears Me Apart' Featuring Alicia Perrone - 169
- Nicole Couch joins forces with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Comedian and Entrepreneur Rob Gordon Releases First Comedy Special - Problematic
- Reviews are in for iPOP Alum, Shameik Moore's New Film, 'Cut Throat City'
- City of Los Angeles & Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez To Host ¡EL GRITO! 2020
- Christina Shultz Joins Stitt Marketing LLC
- Models and Social Media Influencers Utilizing GFE for Revenue During Pandemic
- QuaranTEEN Authors Donate Royalties to Charity
- Alexis Knapp, iPOP Alum, Reunites with Pitch Perfect Cast for Charity
- 'A Hot Set' Dives Into Every Layer Of Short Films
Everyone is waiting for Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event 2020.
The biggest fact attached to the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series is that this event is going to be a real true description of the device. The official date of this unpacked event is August 5th, 2020. This is going to be a virtual event and we all can be a part of it. Everyone in this wide tech market is waiting for this event. Samsung will launch the Galaxy Note 20 and will reveal all its features and Specs
More on EntSun News
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- Early Premiere Of Docuseries "Being Niki & Niyah" Breaks Viewing Records
- "Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis: En Avant!" to Air on Classic 107.3
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
Can we get free Galaxy Buds absolutely free on Galaxy Note 20 Pre Orders?
This is the latest update and the major point of this post. We are close to being a part of the virtual event which will unveil the Galaxy Note 20 series. Other than that a freshly leaked pamphlet has confirmed some sweet bonus prices that we can get on pre-orders.
If it's true, then it is a great bonus for customers who are ready to preorder this flagship. Talking about the pamphlet. This pamphlet is shared on an Indonesian Telegram Group for the Samsung Galaxy Note series. The promotion will apparently run from August 6th to August 19th. The timing makes sense as this promo starts just one day after the Galaxy Unpacked Event.
I am going to share some of my experiences. A few months ago I purchased Samsung's Bluetooth earphones and I was amazed by the sound quality. I am a frequent Boat user and I was not expecting the sound quality that I get from Samsung earphones. The quality, sharpness, base, everything was perfect. Plus the battery life was also impressive.
More on EntSun News
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will be available in two variants!
It is said that the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will be available in both 4G and 5G variants. This will be a plus point for customers who think paying extra for 5G is not required right now. They can order the 4G variant. The expected price of the Galaxy Note 20 4G variant is expected to be $1180 while the Galaxy Note 20 5G is expected to have a price tag of $1300.
Samsung has not yet confirmed the existence of this promotion - after all, the Galaxy Note 20 or Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has not been officially unveiled - but this brochure could be a good indication of what to expect in terms of deals. Pre- Order deals may vary by location, so don't get excited about this promotion yet. When the Galaxy is not packed on August 5th, we will soon find out what Samsung is storing for us.
Latest on EntSun News
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Media creators, artists and nonprofit host Nebraska's first online music festival
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- Batman, Shadowhunters, Bruce Campbell Last Fan Standing Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction