Popular on EntSun
- Canadian Actor Donating Todays Income to Lytton, BC Fire Victims via Canadian Red Cross and Challenging Others to Give - 116
- Joe Costello joins Amida Board of Directors
- Your Heart Will Be Entangled By Shihori's Latest Music Video "Invisible"
- Captivating New Psychological Thriller Mind Games Will Keep You On The Edge Of Your Seat
- Enjoy special deals on UNice super brand day sale
- Mann Robinson Studios Open Casting Call and Crew Hiring Expo
- National Yacht Sales Announces Stunning Luxury Hampton 630 Skylounge Motor Yacht For Sale
- Bestselling Author Lisa Ciao Releases New Children's Book - Anthony's Way, I AM ME!
- Eurythmics' Dave Stewart Provides Inspiration to the Bahamas with the Global Virtual Launch of "Love's Coming Back" Campaign Song Available Today
- DUALpreneur® Gears Up to Deliver the 2nd Annual #SIdeGigCon™ Virtual Conference to Help Individuals Earn and Sustain Side Income
More on EntSun News
- Diabetes continues to be one of top causes of death in the United States
- Distroller World Releases Second Generation X-Clusive Aquanerlies
- Veteran Geek Culture Broadcaster Returns with Back of the Cereal Box!
- Watch Doroughe Sefid Turkish Series
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
Georgia seemed to be the place he never knew he needed. AZoe went on to attend and graduate from Fort Valley State University, Georgia, with a degree in computer science. Being the ambitious individual he is, a degree wasn't the only thing nurtured into his skillset. AZoe was a household name in the world of party promotion and also expanded his entrepreneurial knowledge and started a successful record label "Zoe Nation Gang Ent, LLC" with his older brother, "G". They would work with artists Brudda Haitian & Big Brudda Haitian promoting the former's hit single "GONE BAD" which amassed over one million views on YouTube. AZoe however, still had vision for higher and set his sights on launching yet another business, "ZNG Auto Sales LLC".
AZoe was on his way. His dreams for a better life began taking shape, but life still had more in store for the Haitian entrepreneur. After setting up base in Atlanta, AZoe and Big Brudda Haitian later built a home studio, and it was there AZoe the rapper was born. On July 19th, 2020, he turned the love of women for his Haitian culture into his first single "She Wanna Haitian" released through his Zoe Nation Gang Ent, LLC label. AZoe is confident he has a hit on his hands and looks to continue making waves by mixing Atlanta's new school Hip Hop with influences from his Haitian homeland. AZoe not only knows but has what it takes to become great in this life. He intends to keep blazing his trail to the top, never forgetting his humble upbringing.
More on EntSun News
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- 'APX by Terri Ross' Announces New Director of Client Success
- Vancouver Business owner, John Edwards' Book, "Despite Me; Discover a Proven Pathway to a Life of Passion and Purpose," Nominated for Global Award
- Galaxy Diagnostics Launches Broadest IFA Serology Panel Available for Bartonella Infection
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
To stay connected with Jeff AZoe, follow him on social media and stream his music at:
Filed Under: Music
Latest on EntSun News
- iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch Produced Documentary Premieres on Streaming Platforms
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
- Indie Designers Collaborate on Youtube for Good Causes
- Comedian Bill Squire Releases Latest Stand Up Album, BAM BAM With Added Fan Incentives
- Market Maker Agriculture launches podcast series on seasonal businesses
- Chicago psychotherapist drops new single through music project, The Hawthorne Effect
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Talk With Tara Lynn is in The Midst of A Super Successful First Season
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Rarebreed to Release New Album Streets to Suites on 08.02.21
- Sho Richardsin Release New Music The Dude (Shogi)
- Europe's First Magical Entertainment Center By European Illusionist Florian Zimmer
- Hometown Mission Hits Homerun in Long Beach, CA
- Waterbury Harry Potter Day brings Magic Back Downtown for it's Third Year on Friday July 30th
- History Making Footwear Startup, TRONUS Celebrates Super Successful First Year In Business
- Diverse Talent Highlights 40 Days & Nights at the Ark Encounter
- BOUDOIR, an award-winning psychological horror short directed by Gina Lee Ronhovde is now streaming on Bitpix
- Black History First for Silent Panda Founder and Creative Director Samuel Taylor
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year