Popular on EntSun
- Singer/Songwriter John Schayer Debuts New Remix 'Tears Me Apart' Featuring Alicia Perrone - 165
- Englewood Cliffs Democratic Councilperson Deborah Tsabari Plead Guilty To A Felony
- TriCoast Worldwide Acquires 'Sweet Taste of Souls'
- HNN Presents Fabula & Profondo on DVD, October 13, 2020 from Bayview Entertainment
- Mario Cerrito and Michael Joy Partner To Make Horror Film, "The House In The Pines"
- Tobu Railways Announces the New Monthly Service of their Popular, Nostalgic Steam Locomotive, SL Taiju "Futara."
- Comedian and Entrepreneur Rob Gordon Releases First Comedy Special - Problematic
- Nicole Couch joins forces with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Reviews are in for iPOP Alum, Shameik Moore's New Film, 'Cut Throat City'
- City of Los Angeles & Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez To Host ¡EL GRITO! 2020
Koshymedia, a recording studio and media production, is introducing a new track from ingenious musician Sabry Elkoshairy. The track is entitled "No More". No More is a genius composition of Sabry Elkoshairy, an acclaimed music composer and songwriter. Sabry Elkoshairy is a well-known artist and respected musician. He is known for his original composition that brings oriental and western music in sync together.
No More lyric describes a story about someone who was deprived of his freedom because of lockdown and quarantine. He ain't nobody now, he wants a job, he wants to make money, but he stayed positive and prayed. With the track, Sabry Elkoshairy questioned, Who are they just to control my whole life? Who are they? Who are they to decide what is wrong or right? What do they want? Is this my freedom because they take all that now? Every day feels like today.
The world today fights against the coronavirus pandemic. In every part of the world, they are locked down and quarantined without exception. Staying at home is our daily activity. People are suffering from joblessness and less money. Sabry Elkoshairy encourages people to stay positive and pray to God, although this quarantine is uncertain when it will end.
More on EntSun News
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- Batman, Shadowhunters, Bruce Campbell Last Fan Standing Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
Previously, Sabry has also released his track titled "Corona the War", featuring Fega on vocals. The track contributes to global awareness of a pandemic and raises awareness of the truth. Coronavirus hasn't ended now, Sabry Elkoshairy has his own way to speak against this pandemic. He encouraged people to know the truth about this pandemic by releasing the tracks Corona the War and No more. With new track and support from Koshymedia, he hopes he'll gain more listeners worldwide.
No More by Sabry Elkoshairy will be available soon on digital platforms. Stay tuned with Koshymedia to get the Sabry Elkoshairy's exclusive release.
Koshymedia is a leading media production and recording studio. The company has been composing various soulful music bringing oriental and western trends in sync together. Get ready for an exclusive track of Sabry Elkoshairy at http://www.koshymedia.com.
Special thanks to :
Fega Michaels vocals
Tim Pitchford Vocals
Hugo Bernart Guitars
Company Name: Koshymedia International
Company Address: Damenweg 12_ 6027 NK Soerendonk_The Netherlands
Tel: +31(0)620 056 449
Latest on EntSun News
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Texas hip hop artist sends shout out to friends in 'Darcwav' music collective in new single
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- Save Up To 35% Off And Extra Discount By Beautyforever Hair Coupon
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Clothes Rental App Changes The Way You Dress
- Special Collaboration ShopLocalDesigners.com is Online
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment