Popular on EntSun
- Sardinas, Professor Imafidon and other leaders invited by Queen Elizabeth II for celebrations 167
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner 124
- Daniel Hernandez Couturier to represent the United states in Europe
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- Pro Wrestling Legends Sign to Battle in Las Vegas
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Filmmaker Dustin Ferguson's World Premiere of Robowoman is a Rousing Success
- The Carting Call World Premiers on Bitmov.io
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC merges to create Baby Girl Elite Digital Distribution
William Neo joins the team with over 20 years' experience in the distributor industry having worked with some of the world's leading companies including Arrow and Nu Horizons. He previously held senior roles as BU Director, PEMCO and General Manager, Global EMS. Through various roles, William Neo has a proven track record of increasing revenues, profitability and client base. At Heilind, he will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities across Asia Pacific region.
William Neo commented on his new role: "I'm excited to be joining such a dynamic organization. I look forward to the challenges and opportunities to guide an international and fast growing team. Many aspects of my previous experience will translate well into this position and I know I will be able to bring a fresh new perspective to Heilind."
More on EntSun News
- IAOP Announces Strategic Alliance with Business Process Enabling South Africa (BPESA)
- 1017 Bricksquad Mafia Records & OG Mack Drama Introduce New Head of Public Relations
- Petite runway show finds a new home at Baltimore Fashion Week
- Eric Breen Joins PINC as Vice President of Business Development
- Hayfield Secondary School to Host the Fifth Annual Free Hayfield Comic Con on May 4, 2019
William Sim, President of Heilind Asia Pacific added: "William Neo's appointment is pivotal to shaping the future of the Heilind sales team as we continue to experience exponential growth. His clear focus on sales drive and client relationships will prove invaluable to Heilind's strategy. I'm sure he can lead the sales teams to greater heights and we at Heilind are pleased to welcome him to the Heilind family."
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 22 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be".
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- MSX International announces strategic investment in MCON Group
- Bounce House Rentals and Inflatable Games for rent in the san Francisco Bay Area and Northern
- She Kills Monsters at North Coast Rep Theatre School
- Report: Airline management should pay full price for tickets
- Alfred Street Baptist Church's Dr. Howard-John Wesley to Share Story of Surprise Donation to Howard University Students on "Steve" on April 17
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's "GO FOR LANDING" Wins Top Doc NASA REMI Award at Worldfest-Houston
- SPMG Media Names Tony Smith Editor-In-Chief of Authors & Artists Magazine
- Phillie Phanatic's Best Friend Tom Burgoyne to Share Secrets at Dine & Dish at the Bercy
- Mensa Honors Aron K. Barbey for Brain Connectivity Research
- Lantek names Unai Asla new financial director
- Dale Hughes to Receive Vern Seefeldt Lifetime Achievement Award
- Community Concert Association Announces 2020 Season; Tickets Now On Sale for Five Rare Performances
- CloudNine Awards Multiple LAW Certifications to LDM Global
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- CyberGrants Announces Record Growth Maximizing Agile Social Impact
- Thiel College welcomes Pittsburgh arts and education icon as the College's 145th Commencement Exercises speaker
- CU Xpress Lease Partners with Mid-Hudson Valley FCU
- Custom Pool Pros of Freehold, NJ Awarded Best Of Houzz 2019
- Entrepreneurship - America's Biggest New Employer
- Free All Ages Talent Showcase by Terry Little Music