Popular on EntSun
- Son of Glen A Larson Has Launched Trailer For Upcoming New Series 176
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- American Singer and Songwriter FAIF to release New Single
- What is the method to recover a Google account for android?
- How to cancel my flight with Spirit airlines
- spirit airlines cancelled flight compensation
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Black Female Singer Is Storming Back After Near Fatal Accident
- Alpha Cat Releases Every Day You Break My Heart Single
- Melissa Disney, "Faceless Sass" SAG Awards Announcer, In Two Upcoming Animated Films
According to show organizer Michael Johnson, "LUCK is about the meeting of chance and necessity, and the recognition of improbable occurrences." The 17 Chashama artists in residence will showcase a wide range of work addressing how the 'winds of fortune' can create alignments and synchronicity that is often beyond our ability to explain.
The public is invited to attend the opening reception for light refreshments and an opportunity to meet the artists. The LUCK show will be on display at Chashama Art Studios through March 18, and private appointments may be arranged by contacting Artist, Curator and Manager, Donna Kessinger.
More on EntSun News
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
Opening Reception: Saturday, February 22, 6-9 pm
Show Dates: February 22 – March 18
Chashama Art Studios
60 Main Street
Matawan, NJ 07747
Mechele Anna Shoneman
Chashama supports artists by giving them space to create and present their work. Chashama was founded in 1995 in response to the lack of affordable space for emerging artists in NYC. Since then, Chashama has provided space to create and present for 15,000 artists. Chashama partners with property owners to repurpose unused real estate into show and work space where creative dreams become reality.
Latest on EntSun News
- Nola Blue Records signs guitarist, singer, songwriter and Louisiana native Eric Johanson
- Important Tips for You to Join a Digital Marketing Institute
- Atlas Elite Entertainment is having their third Annual Music Awards!
- Ways To Never Miss Your Flight
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Rugged Computers Take an Important Role in All Working Environments
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Free Website SEO Audit Service by The Best Digital Marketing Company in the UK
- Fifth Annual Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis to Run May 7—17
- HWA Announces Final Ballot for 2019 Bram Stoker Awards
- Erth's Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure Brings Interactive Family Show to Weinberg Center
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Author Thiess Matt-Eron Launches "The underage politician & The digital tool."
- Wave Crest, Royal Flemish, Mt. Washington, art glass and more at Woody Auction on Saturday, March 14
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Street Kingz Releases New Album March 6th
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit