Popular on EntSun
- How can You Protect Yourself from Scam Moving Companies Prevailing in The Market? 113
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out
- Air France policy for missed connections
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- The Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask About Burqas
- Aarika Honey Inks Voice & Executive Producer Deal With Naimah's Global Podcast!
- Evolve IP Releases RECAP – AI Driven Speech Analytics And Voice Recording Platform For Microsoft Teams, Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Negative Exposure Offers A Call To Action for Community and Race Relations
- Hailing from California. The Chimpz release New music video
Why is Turkey an attractive country for foreign investors? speaking at the panel Turkish iClassified Manager, shared the developments in the Turkey Real Estate and Houses sector with the participants.
Turkish iClassified Manager, said at the Fair, Why is Turkey an attractive country for foreign investors? In his presentation on the panel entitled, he emphasized the importance of real estate investment in Turkey for foreign investors by passing on numerical data. Stating that there are three important factors affecting housing demand in Turkey, Turkish iClassified Manager noted that these factors are Population Development, demography and household change, investment trends and property status.
Population and demographics are improving the real estate sector
Turkey which had a population of 80 million in 2016, reached 82 million at the end of 2019, where the annual population growth had more stable increase than countries such as Germany, France and Spain. According to the demographic distribution, 48 percent of the population is under the age of 30, he said, while the population below the age of 40 rose to 64 percent. In terms of investment trends and property situation, the rate of home ownership is 59 percent and the rate of tenancy is 24.1 per cent, he said, adding that the rest of the population lives in houses belonging to their families. Manager said that 50 percent of Turkey's total population lives in 10 major cities, and that about 50 million people live in these cities.
More on EntSun News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Industry 2020-2026 – Global Forecast To 2026
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
Assessing the numerical data from the point of view of the Turkey Holiday Property sector he said: "These data show that it is imperative that the Turkey property and homes sector continues to grow. The current housing stock in the big cities cannot meet demand. While there is a surplus of supply in some segments, this is concentrated in a very narrow area and in very limited areas. The need for Accessible Housing continues. Due to this mobility of the population, it is inevitable that Turkey Housing needs will continue for at least the next 10 years. As there is a need for growth in housing, other segments are developing naturally as well. Changing settlement and population mobility are improving needs such as housing, education and educational student housing. Commercial space dynamics, storage space and logistics are also needed. On the other hand, health-related Turkey Land Investment opportunities also come as the population ages."
150 thousand houses sold per month in Turkey
Stressing that an average of 150 thousand houses are sold per month in Turkey, Manager said that 1.8 million houses change hands per year and that the total sales of houses in the last three years recorded a 16 percent increase. Looking at the use of housing loans, one of the three houses already sold with mortgage loans expressed printers, the last 12 months used by 17 percent growth of housing loans reached 274 billion TL underlined. Stating that non-performing loans did not grow at the same pace as housing loans, Turkish iClassified Manager said that this was an important indicator of Turkey's outlook for housing. The share of non-performing loans in total loans is only around five per thousand, Manager said.
More on EntSun News
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- Dental Prosthetics Market Outlook Analysis By Size, Share, And Growth 2020-2026
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
Mugla, Istanbul and Antalya are the top three in investment
Referring to which countries investors invest in which Turkey holiday property regions in Turkey, Turkish iClassified Manager said: "as of the end of 2019 we see that citizens of Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, UK, Kuwait, Germany, Qatar, USA, Russia, Azerbaijan and United Arab Emirates, respectively have bought property on the basis of property acquisition hitting the stock. The top three ranking of investors who preferred Turkey in 2020 are Muğla, Istanbul and Antalya Homes And Apartment.
As of 2020 the top three investor groups are Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Germany and the United Kingdom, respectively. Qatar, the US and the UAE are among the top 10 in 2020. The new countries in the top 10 are Lebanon, TRNC and Afghanistan. In terms of the number of acquisitions, Iraqi investors are decisively ahead. The first three preferred cities are Muğla, Istanbul and Antalya. But in the top 10 preferred provinces, change is at stake. We see that Ankara Real Estate And Houses and Bilecik are in the list and Adana and Samsun are replaced."
Turkey offers these opportunities. Turkish real estate residence permit and citizenship "the sector is attractive to foreign investors because of these opportunities." he said.
TurkishClassified.com has been trusted by 70 countries worldwide for the company that has a simplified Turkish Property website. Since 2005 over 300.000 foreigner nationals have purchased more than 40 billion EURO worth of property and land investment in Turkey. Contact our department to answer all your real estate related questions and free consultancy on How you can join the Turkish property ladder under 300 days of sun, sea and sand in the Mediterranean also known as the world famous Turkish Riviera. Turkish iClassified serves foreigners living in Turkey for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and available in 6 languages.
For news and photos, media kit, please contact our office address by mail, phone, fax, or email.
Tekelioglu Cad. No.55 07160
Monday - Friday 08.00-17.00
Saturday - Sunday closed
Latest on EntSun News
- Upgrade your Ticket to Premium Economy on Air France
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 pre Orders may get you free Galaxy Buds!!
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- News: Claxy Lighting Fixture Offers 25% Discount and Secure Transaction on All Orders
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market Forecast By 2020-2026
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Neuronavigation Systems Market Outlook By Size, Share, And Trends 2020
- StoweAway Productions Develops New Scripted Series "Slave Stealers"
- How to Make New Bookings on United Airlines?
- Music News: Yzhood's New Album Black Out Got number 12 on iTunes music electronic chart
- Yzhood's New Album Black Out Got number 12 on iTunes music electronic chart and number 2 in Canada
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- How to issues resolved change icloud password?
- Scream Queen, Sparkle Soojian, star of "Strange Files", in Ms. Health & Fitness Competition
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Deadly Night Out Starts Filming In September