Popular on EntSun
- Award-winning actor, producer and writer Said Faraj guests on Deeper Than Music on iHeart Radio 180
- Ginger Media & Entertainment To Promote Proof of Concept Film Kinetic
- Air Canada Baggage Policy
- Barry Lee White Releases New Single To Country Radio
- Frontier Airlines Ticketing Options about more about this
- JAYARSON & Jakk Jo release KMORGold produced "Mannie Williams"
- Jihosoft Releases 4K Video Downloader V2.6.0 with Great Improvements
- Stand out with the Redmi Note 9 Pro Back Covers
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Musical Artist and On Air Talent Makivus Nious launches the Nious Media Roku Channel
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC is pleased to announce it will begin airing episodes of "The Hollywood Life Show" on its streaming television network. "The Hollywood Life" chronicles the adventure of Mike Miles and Brent Gaskin, two accomplished entrepreneurs, entertainers and media executives as they navigate the highs and lows of Hollywood. During each episode, viewers watch this dynamic duo's climb to the top of the entertainment industry and the interesting individuals they meet along the way. "We're committed to telling our truth and showing everyone success doesn't happen overnight say Miles and Gaskins. There are serious sacrifices involved with pursuing the Hollywood dream but are the risks worth the reward? We'll leave that conclusion up to the show's viewers!"
Rude Rangers TV is a multi-genre network available on the Roku streaming OTT platform and national cable television. The network offers viewers original content, exclusive shopping opportunities, information and entertainment centered around health and wellness, pop culture, celebrity news, fashion, cuisine, music, art and style. The network will also introduce viewers to a variety of shows, characters, personalities and hosts that make them not only feel good but think, laugh often and take the steps necessary to live their best possible lives.
More on EntSun News
- Selective Records CEO Antwan "Gauge Calibre" Turman severs ties with BGE Digital Distribution
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
"The Hollywood Life Show is exciting new programming for our network says Rudy J. Breedy, Vice President of Programming for Rude Rangers Entertainment. Most people think the lives of people on TV are glamorous and the problems they face insignificant. Mike and Brent's willingness truly show what it takes to be a star makes for gripping television. We can't wait for everyone to watch." The Hollywood Life Show and other offerings on the Rude Rangers TV network are available on demand by visiting www.ruderangerstv.com
About Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC and the Rude Rangers Unite brand began at the radio station of a New York State community college and quickly evolved into a popular Facebook live weekly video stream. It's success on Facebook led to its inclusion on three national cable TV networks (YouToo America, STGN-49 and The Reewind Network) as well as DirecTV and Amazon Prime Video. The brand has also grown to include Rudy Radio (available on Pandora and the iHeart Radio app), apparel and lifestyle brand (Ruderangersshop.com), special events division and discount travel club. The company's tagline is "Work…Play..Slay!
More on EntSun News
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Horror Community Comes Together Over COVID-19
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- Coronavirus Help - Astrology Predicted Huge Disruption in 2020
- "MERG" Second Edition Now Available
About Roku, Inc.
With more than 30.5 million active users, Roku pioneered streaming to the TV by connecting users to the content they love and provide advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Roku streaming players and Roku TV models are available around the world through direct retail sales and licensing arrangements with TV OEMs and service operators. The company was founded by Anthony Wood, inventor of the DVR.
Filed Under: Entertainment
Latest on EntSun News
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Coronavirus Positive Patients' can use Sargas' Remote Monitoring platform to free up hospital beds and Medical Staff
- Various Types Crystal Rhinestone Online
- Smartglasses Roadmap – the 20's: New report details $34B market. Smartglasses replace smart phones and smart watches by 2030
- Author Doris S. Hall has released New Book: The Heart Speaks of Love, Spirit, Life & Death
- How to Recover Your Yahoo Account Password without Security Questions?
- Lasers project Coronavirus message on Pyramids
- Local designer makes safety masks for hospital
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- How To Watch Latest Movies During Covid-19 ?
- How Stay Home Safe And Entertain Yourself During Covid-19 ?
- How To Stay Home Safe And Entertained During Covid-19 ?
- How To Watch Free New Movies And TV Shows During Lock Down?
- Darrell Kelley's "The Coronavirus" Sounding A Warning And Sharing Suggestions
- How To Entertain Yourself During Lock Down At Home ?
- A New Entertainment Movies Website Become So Much Famous During Covid-19
- How Vkflix A New Movie Streaming Website Become So Much Famous During Covid-19 ?
- Vkflix A New Movie Streaming Website Become So Much Famous During Lock Down
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members