Popular on EntSun
- Relocate Easily With Faridabad Moving Company
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- Get in Touch with Alanic Clothing for Ordering Exclusive Sports Clothing
- Former CNN host Keturah King nabs her an apron on the 10th season of MasterChef
- Minority Reportz Presents Desi Girls Night Out Comedy Show & After Party
- Addepto Launches Global R&D Center for Development of Breakthrough AI Solutions
- Johnny Cash Tribute Show Comes To Hartford
- AutoQuotes Announces Appointment Of New CEO
- RFID Security Industry Expert Ron Fiedler Joins ELATEC as VP Strategic Alliances
- African American Teens Film and Direct series on Mental Heath
Significant growth in the oil and gas management software market has been seen in recent years owing to the fact that various regions are coming up with newer and advanced technology for enhancing the productivity of industries. Since the past few years, fluctuations in the prices of oil and gas has been seen which led to complexities in the market. With the use of this software, the ability to take quick decisions can be enhanced and complexities in this market can be simplified.
However, the increase in investment by market players in the alternative energy resources which are highly influential can obstruct the development of the oil and gas management software market.
More on EntSun News
- Title Clear Projects - Shyam Group the Most Trusted Developer of Dholera SIR
- Official movie trailer released for To the New Girl
- Discover the Best Indian Remy Hair
- Page for Grievers Gets Hacked, Facebook Ignores Traumatized Followers' Pleas for Help
- First Look: The Pale Faced Lady 2
As per the recent research, the oil and gas management software market has been segmented and analyzed on the basis of product type, deployment, application, and region. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into off-shore, on-shore, upstream and downstream. The onshore segment is expected to hold the largest share of the overall market revenue in recent years. This segment held about 68% of the total market revenue in 2018.
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for about 29% of the overall market revenue generated. The appreciable growth in the this-this region is attributed to the presence of a large number of off-shore rigs in this region. The North American region contributed to about 26% of the market revenue and will continue to grow significantly during the forecast period.
Key Points covered in the Report:
Asia-Pacific dominated the oil and gas management software market in 2018 followed by the North American region.
Asia-Pacific is expected to open several opportunities for market players over the forecast period.
More on EntSun News
- Cautionary Comics warning: OFFWORLDER is coming!
- The Peter Sprague Trio at North Coast Rep
- SHED New Stills and Teaser Clip
- Harley Wallen's Eternal Code Wins Big on the Film Festival Circuit
- Settle in Turkey, Invest in Real Estate in turkey and get Turkish citizenship
In terms of deployment, the on-premise segment held about 71% of the total market revenue in 2018.
Major market players of the oil and gas management software market include Deltek, Inc., EcoSys Management LLC, SAP SE, Penta Technologies, Inc., Oracle Corporation, LiquidFrameworks, Inc., Siemens AG, InEight, Inc., IBM Corporation, and InEight, Inc.
The report highlights quick information, qualitative and quantitative analysis and inputs from industry experts. The report provides s precise and clear market vision in order to help clients to navigate in the future. Also, the analysis of industry forecast key players and growth rates are included in the report. The report also maps the detailed study of market dynamics and the parent market of the industry. Further, the key points covered in the market report the past and the recent trends in the industry and the in-depth market breakdown in terms of segments. The highly precise market size information, statistical data, and opportunities for revenue growth are the key points covered in the report helping in the extensive strategic planning.
Latest on EntSun News
- Tractor Attachments - The 10 Best Tractor Attachments to Own
- The Handbags for the Summer | Hgbagsonline
- Philanthropist and Filmmaker Searches Talents for Social Commentary Productions
- "ASHLEY GETZ" live at Oklahoma state fair
- Launch of Unique Bracelet Honors Victims of Genocide Worldwide
- Humanize My Hoodie. It's A Movement. It's A Culture!
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- Electric Violinist Lady Zhe releases her debut single, "Elevate."
- Excellent Advice For Someone Suffering From Hair Loss
- Wedding Bells Are Coming…And So Is the Devastation! New Book Snippet from Author, The Blakk Dahlia
- CBD Week Coming to Seattle June 27-30
- Rock the Collection Summer Concert Series is back at The Collection at RiverPark
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Company Creating New Intelligent Pillow, Seeks Participants in Beta
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes
- Homeowners Insurance in Florida Available from Sanford Insurance Center
- QueueDr Adds Seasoned Healthcare Entrepreneur, Michael Brody-Waite, to Board of Directors
- Legionella Monitoring and Control
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations