Popular on EntSun
- While In Mississippi Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb Expands Reach Around the World 105
- Frequently Asked Questions For Stacking Sarms 102
- Actress and comedian Maria Russell guests on Deeper Than Music Podcast on iHeart Radio
- Why Professional Valorant Boosting Service Is Beneficial For Beginner Players?
- Buying some Fashionable or High-End Pajamas
- CRMIT announces joining of Will Bosma as Advisor
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Hosts Live Virtual Screenings in May and Premieres on Vimeo on Demand in June
- ITeam USA Recognizes Scholarship Recipients May 20th at 3:00 pm online
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Brings Films Into Virtual Reality
When discussing the film's score Wallace says, "I'm thrilled the score is being released with Notefornote because they have such a deep love and passion for all types of film music. The best part about working on this score was exploring sounds and textures outside the boundaries of typical music, such as using instruments in unconventional ways and creating typical musical events (hits, risers) with atypical musical ingredients. This was a mutual passion between me and director Tom Botchii, who has a background in experimental rock music and played guitar on the score."
A comic book obsessed serial killer's sinister plan to train his son to be his replacement is interrupted when the young boy lures a well-meaning stranger, Holton, back to their secluded farm threatening to expose their families terrifying secret. The film stars Chase Williamson, Jerry G. Angelo, Lauren Ashley Carter, Matt Mercer and Gavin White.
More on EntSun News
- Plant-Powered Meat Month, July 2020
- Theme of 2020 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Competition Announced in Virtual Party
- Chance TV Has A Juicy Interview with Star CeCe Peniston
- How Can You Say You Support Black Injustice But You Steal Your Concept From A Black Creator
- How Bath Pro Refinishing is Responding to The Easing of COVID-19 Lockdown
ABOUT COREY WALLACE
Corey Wallace is an LA based film and television composer with 15 years of experience. Recent projects include the innovative Virtual Reality Sci-Fi/Action film AGENT EMERSON, the third collaboration with phenom director Ilya Rozhkov, and the biopic documentary BEYOND THE BOLEX. Other recent releases include the supernatural thriller BE AFRAID on Netflix, and the brutal horror film ARTIK streaming on Amazon Prime Video. Wallace has also contributed additional music to Blumhouse's THE FIRST PURGE, TNT's SNOWPIERCER, ABC's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D., and ABC's QUANTICO.
Wallace's versatile musical style is equally at home in traditional orchestral film scoring as it is in modern sound design. His orchestral approach focuses on melody and colorful, lush orchestration, notable in his fantasy score to THE HYBRIDS FAMILY, Best Soundtrack winner at the 2018 Oniros Film Awards, as well as in his extensive work in animation. Wallace received a Hollywood Music in Media Award Nomination for his 2019 score to the animated film MISGUIDED, and he has scored Student Academy Award winning films DIA DE LOS MUERTOS and THE WISHGRANTER.
For modern or non-traditional film scores, Wallace uses an ever-growing collection of state-of-the-art analog equipment to handcraft unique, cutting edge sound design through the manipulation and transformation of field recordings and electronic sound, a style perfectly at home in the darker genres. What started as an effort to avoid using synthetic orchestral samples, for film scores that could not afford live musicians, has grown into a unique form of musical expression that puts a signature sonic stamp on each score.
More on EntSun News
- Funtastik Labs cancels summer camps due to COVID-19 and issues full refunds
- Latinx Regional Mexican group LOS PARRAS release new romantic single "DE SEGURO"
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- Angel Dust Productions launches unique personal development service
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
In 2008, Wallace attended the University of Southern California's (USC) prestigious Scoring for Motion Pictures and Television (SMPTV) program. After studying with horror icon Christopher Young (DRAG ME TO HELL, THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE), Wallace would become his teaching assistant, and the pair began working on a book about his teaching philosophy and analysis of his work. During this time, Wallace was honored as one of twelve participants in the 2010 ASCAP Film Scoring Workshop where he received the David Rose Scholarship. In 2011, Wallace worked on several projects for Anthony E. Zuiker (creator, CSI), including a collaboration with Academy Award winner Robert Legato. In 2012, Wallace scored the indie horror hit SHADOW PEOPLE for Writer/Director Matthew Arnold (EMERALD CITY), which would lead to the pair working together on the NBC series SIBERIA in 2013. Collaborations with co-composer Michael Kramer started in 2014 for the indie film EFFICIENCY, and the pair would continue on to score a pair of Dan Glaser directed films, OXENFREE and VALLEY OF BONES.
Upcoming projects include the found footage/slasher film UNSHELTERED, Dan Glaser's viking horror AFTERWALKER, and an 80s/90s inspired orchestral score to SUPERCELL, a storm-chasing inspired from long-time collaborator Jamie Winterstern.
ABOUT NOTEFORNOTE MUSIC
Notefornote Music is a label created to release the music from all genres on CD, all digital platforms and occasionally on vinyl. Whether it's that pop record that has been out of print for 10 years or a score album that a label released as a limited edition, Notefornote Music will release titles they feel still have demand and/or interest from fans. While their specialty is older albums, they also release current film scores and other new projects.
Filed Under: Horror
Latest on EntSun News
- Pandemic Cancels Annual Orange Volunteer Firefighters Carnival
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- Save 80% on The AASOLVED's Alcohol and Addiction Free Solution
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Hola Mexico Virtual Theater to continue with online screenings of acclaimed Mexican films
- Pride Month: Latinx Podcast "De Pueblo, Católico y Gay" celebrates two-year anniversary
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- How to Reset my facebook password ?
- Covid-19: The Extinction of the Black Race by Author C. D. Turner
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- How much does an LED screen should cost??
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- All the wives of Stanley Ho present at hospital as his condition is not optimistic
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Attn: Media Companies: Don't let another Halloween Season go by without doing this very special kind of Halloween Promotion
- LITE IS ON FIRE, Twenty Episodes and a Wide Variety of Guests So Far
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation