Popular on EntSun
- Award-winning actor, producer and writer Said Faraj guests on Deeper Than Music on iHeart Radio 180
- Ginger Media & Entertainment To Promote Proof of Concept Film Kinetic
- Air Canada Baggage Policy
- Barry Lee White Releases New Single To Country Radio
- Frontier Airlines Ticketing Options about more about this
- JAYARSON & Jakk Jo release KMORGold produced "Mannie Williams"
- Jihosoft Releases 4K Video Downloader V2.6.0 with Great Improvements
- Stand out with the Redmi Note 9 Pro Back Covers
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Musical Artist and On Air Talent Makivus Nious launches the Nious Media Roku Channel
The Lunch and Learn is sponsored by NRS, City Harvest - NYC's premier food rescue organization, United Bodegas of America (UBA), and the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYC/EDC).
WHO: NYC bodega owners and other independent grocery and convenience retailers
WHAT: Lunch & Learn: How to Boost Your Business and Expand Your Fresh Foods to Go
WHERE: Fairway Market's Facility, 400 Walnut Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454
WHEN: Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
More on EntSun News
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- Selective Records CEO Antwan "Gauge Calibre" Turman severs ties with BGE Digital Distribution
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
SPONSORS: National Retail Solutions, City Harvest, UBA and NYC/EDC
HOW: Reserve your place at the Lunch & Learn by contacting Roque Azcona of NRS (973/438-5048) or Elizabeth Vispo of City Harvest (347/203-7498)
"Bodegas and other neighborhood grocers feed millions of New Yorkers every day and are a crucial part of New York City's food supply chain," said Elie Y. Katz, President of NRS. "We are delighted to participate in this event and help these store owners provide New Yorkers with fresher, locally grown and nutritious foods."
NRS operates a leading POS network for independent retailers in the US. Over 8,000 retailers use its POS platform to process transactions, track sales and inventory, bring in new customers and manage their businesses more efficiently and easily.
In conjunction with the Lunch & Learn, NRS will demonstrate its POS terminals and offer them at subsidized low rates to bodega, grocery and convenience store owners in the five boroughs.
More on EntSun News
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Horror Community Comes Together Over COVID-19
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- Coronavirus Help - Astrology Predicted Huge Disruption in 2020
"Bodegas and other independent retailers are hungry for tools to help them compete against large retail chains and big box stores," Katz added. "Our POS platform helps bodegas and convenience stores to boost sales and gain new customers. Plus, our mobile app makes it easy for store owners to manage their operations, whether they are in the store, at home or on the road."
About National Retail Solutions (NRS):
NRS operates a point-of-sale (POS) terminal-based platform plus NRS PAY credit card processing for independent retailers and bodega owners nationwide. The platform provides a robust portfolio of tools to help these retailers compete more effectively, including inventory tracking, store statistics, user management, one-touch Boss Revolution® pinless recharge, and integration with the BR Club customer loyalty program. Consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers are able to leverage the NRS platform to provision promotions, coupons and special offers to independent retailers and their predominantly urban customer bases nationwide. NRS is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
Director of Marketing / National Retail Solutions (NRS)
Latest on EntSun News
- STG Logistics handles first FEMA charter of medical supplies
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Coronavirus Positive Patients' can use Sargas' Remote Monitoring platform to free up hospital beds and Medical Staff
- Various Types Crystal Rhinestone Online
- Smartglasses Roadmap – the 20's: New report details $34B market. Smartglasses replace smart phones and smart watches by 2030
- Author Doris S. Hall has released New Book: The Heart Speaks of Love, Spirit, Life & Death
- How to Recover Your Yahoo Account Password without Security Questions?
- Lasers project Coronavirus message on Pyramids
- Local designer makes safety masks for hospital
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- How To Watch Latest Movies During Covid-19 ?
- How Stay Home Safe And Entertain Yourself During Covid-19 ?
- How To Stay Home Safe And Entertained During Covid-19 ?
- How To Watch Free New Movies And TV Shows During Lock Down?
- Darrell Kelley's "The Coronavirus" Sounding A Warning And Sharing Suggestions
- How To Entertain Yourself During Lock Down At Home ?
- A New Entertainment Movies Website Become So Much Famous During Covid-19
- How Vkflix A New Movie Streaming Website Become So Much Famous During Covid-19 ?
- Vkflix A New Movie Streaming Website Become So Much Famous During Lock Down
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills