Popular on EntSun
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 254
- Hilarious Hit Comedy/Horror film GARDEN PARTY MASSACRE Hits Amazon Prime October 15th! 119
- Now with Ingrooves/UMG and MRE Entertainment "Rey T" Releases new Single "Do I Do"
- Yuri Rutman's Film About Siderodromophilia, "Trained", Premieres August 31, 2019 On Shorts. Tv (ATT Uverse, DirecTV, US Sonet, Itunes,)
- AHMADZAI: US troops staying in Afghanistan long after Taliban peace deal
- Seven Year Old Hip-Hop Sensation Young Hi-Way to Perform at Mansfield Music Alley
- TEDxTemecula 2019 Speaker Lineup Promises Elevated Experience
- 2D Animation Virtual Summit: It's Time to Animate!
- "The surprises are manifold and moments that are heart-jolting add to the excitement..."
- TIXstream MFT Manages File Transfers between ARRI Media Facilities
"Storm Is Coming" was his debut R&B/contemporary Gospel EP in 2018 acting as the musical launch pad leading to multiple radio singles that included the radio chart climber "Believe in Something (Kneel)", a scathing rebuke of the Colin Kaepernick controversy and critique of the lack of social justice many races and economically struggling citizens are afforded in our society. To kick off 2019 he officially released his debut album titled "Unity". This was followed by his April 25, 2019, sophomore album titled "Here Ends the Lesson". Like "Unity" it shared his philosophies of love, acceptance, respect, and of course unity, which he detailed in Darrell Kelley's "The Book of UWGEAM". A book that spawned a new religion Kelley calls UWGEAM. UWGEAM is an acronym used to summarize his belief in the God of the universe, God of the world, God of all gods, God of everything, and God of anything including one's self. Beliefs he not only shared with millions of viewers on his programs broadcast on The NOW Network, but also as a guest on various ABC, CBS and NBC television networks.
More on EntSun News
- Beyoung Launches New and Trendy Vivo Z1 Pro Back Cover
- BWC Films to handle North American distribution for the award-winning Italian drama, Lucania - Land, Blood, and Magic
- What are the tips to complete account recovery steps?
- Messina Captor Films announces "THE SALON - DIGITAL SERIES" is In Production
- Marijuana Movies Hit Miami Saturday September 28th
Last week, July 5, 2019, was the worldwide retail street date for Darrell Kelley's third album. North American radio and press campaigns have already been launched to promote "Get Wild". The album name is derived from the first song of ten tracks on his compilation and is a remix and reworking of a song of the same name on his prior nine track non-secular second album, "Here Ends The Lesson". Mainstream Top 40 and Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop radio stations have already been serviced with his single, "I'm So High", which is also a featured track on this full length release. It's dealing with touchy subject matter that could force the FCC hand down a ruling if it causes too much controversy when aired by the various broadcasters in more conservative radio markets.
Additional personal appearances and other events will be announced in the upcoming weeks. Darrell Kelley's press kit will be provided upon request to all members of the media by contacting the representative listed below. He is presently available for interviews and/or appearances. More news, updates and other information about upcoming events may also be found at: www.facebook.com/darrellkelleysmusic
More on EntSun News
- Human Hibachi NEW still just released!
- Callmoji iOS App Launched, Simplifies Conference Calls and Enhances Mobile CRM
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- Garment Saver Launches Eco-Friendly Bags To Pack A Change of Outfit
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
Mia Mind Music
Latest on EntSun News
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Sister Accord Day Event Culminates With Powerful Performances By Grammy Award Nominated Singers/Songwriters Marsha Ambrosius & Brian Courtney Wilson
- Popular Author Appears in New Line of Metaphysical Courses
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Lanterns
- Autumn in Japan's Ashikaga & Tatebayashi Areas
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Dialogue with Three Chords present plays about sex, crime, politics, and other acts of absurdity
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- Rodge launches 'Intimate Strangers' label with new single Make Me Feel ft. Sibbyl
- Fashion Week Columbus Announces Fashion Designer Lineup for 10th Anniversary
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year (Comedy Dynamics Network) Screening Septmeber 27th, 2019 at Laemmle Noho 7, Burbank