Popular on EntSun
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- In The Spirit Entertainment Foundation Presents Stage Play: #wewoke
- PBS selects Harlem filmaker's short film about gentrification for online festival
- Radio Host/Author Sabrina-Marie - Building Abundance Success
- BayView Entertainment Releasing Six New Feature Film and Stand-Up Comedy DVDs for July 2019
- EY announces SUMMIT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS PRESIDENT & CEO ADAM C. WALKER named Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award winner in the Southeast
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Blink Man / Peeping Tom Urban Legend
- Creature Feature Weekend is Coming to Gettysburg This August
- New Film 'Pill Head' Pummels Superhero Fatigue and Addictive Binges — Not Audiences
- Get Cheap Flights From Dubai With Qatar Airways +1-800-587-0035
"Storm Is Coming" was his debut R&B/contemporary Gospel EP in 2018 acting as the musical launch pad leading to multiple radio singles that included the radio chart climber "Believe in Something (Kneel)", a scathing rebuke of the Colin Kaepernick controversy and critique of the lack of social justice many races and economically struggling citizens are afforded in our society. To kick off 2019 he officially released his debut album titled "Unity". This was followed by his April 25, 2019, sophomore album titled "Here Ends the Lesson". Like "Unity" it shared his philosophies of love, acceptance, respect, and of course unity, which he detailed in Darrell Kelley's "The Book of UWGEAM". A book that spawned a new religion Kelley calls UWGEAM. UWGEAM is an acronym used to summarize his belief in the God of the universe, God of the world, God of all gods, God of everything, and God of anything including one's self. Beliefs he not only shared with millions of viewers on his programs broadcast on The NOW Network, but also as a guest on various ABC, CBS and NBC television networks.
More on EntSun News
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces Entertainment for 20th Anniversary
Last week, July 5, 2019, was the worldwide retail street date for Darrell Kelley's third album. North American radio and press campaigns have already been launched to promote "Get Wild". The album name is derived from the first song of ten tracks on his compilation and is a remix and reworking of a song of the same name on his prior nine track non-secular second album, "Here Ends The Lesson". Mainstream Top 40 and Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop radio stations have already been serviced with his single, "I'm So High", which is also a featured track on this full length release. It's dealing with touchy subject matter that could force the FCC hand down a ruling if it causes too much controversy when aired by the various broadcasters in more conservative radio markets.
Additional personal appearances and other events will be announced in the upcoming weeks. Darrell Kelley's press kit will be provided upon request to all members of the media by contacting the representative listed below. He is presently available for interviews and/or appearances. More news, updates and other information about upcoming events may also be found at: www.facebook.com/darrellkelleysmusic
More on EntSun News
- Staite, Elwes, Flanigan, Ferrigno, Nash Added To Celebrity Roster At Wizard World Tulsa, Sept. 6-8
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
Mia Mind Music
Latest on EntSun News
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- Ambassador Andrew Young Celebrates a U.S. Presidential Candidate
- Lila Nikole Swim Week Event Recap
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- LowPro. Released His Newest EP, and the Result is Dynamic and Endlessly "Expansive"
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Car Accident Informal on what to do and how to handle
- Could There Be Competition on the Horizon for Nike in the Near Future?
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- IRS Commissioner to Address National Tax Pro Group
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
- New Community Theater Comes to Phoenix to Enrich the Theatrical Experience in the Valley of the Sun
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment