Popular on EntSun
- ELD Decentralized Exchange Is Ready To Launch 136
- President Obama's 'My Brother's Keeper', Celebrities And Athletes Join To Celebrate Black Male Excellence
- New house music single by Davide Sakure: THE UNKNOWN ELEMENT 119
- Stars in Their Underwear is Hollywood Costume Designer Diana Eden's Memoir, on Sale June 19
- Siora Surgicals Introduces Wide Range of Intramedullary Interlocking Nail
- New Adventure Film Wit's End to be released in select Theaters and Worldwide on Demand in July
- ONE CITY ONE TEAM, LLC Kickstarter campaign launched for feature film, docu-series on Carson, CA championship Football athletics
- 20% Discount Sale at Time After Time's Online Etsy Shop
- Connected Virtual Tech Event Signs on the CBRS Alliance as lead event sponsor
- JurllyShe Has Launched Plus Size Clothing, High End Hair Bundles and Human Hair Wigs
Roses are Blind, with a trailer of over 2.5 million views, is sweeping Film Festivals by storm nationwide, winning many awards including: "Best Psychological Thriller" at the Williamsburg Independent Film Festival, "Best NYC Short" at the International New York Film Festival, "Best Short Film" and "Best Actress" at the Chautauqua International Film Festival, "Best Score" at the Silver State Film Festival, Las Vegas, "Best Young Filmmaker USA" at Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival, "Best Editing" at Marina del Rey Film Festival, was an Official Selection at Orlando Film Festival and received Honorable Mention at Santa Monica International Film Festival.
More on EntSun News
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- News: Garage Door Repair Austin TX Announces Its Garage Door Cable Repair Service
- Medicare Insurance Rates For Illinois Seniors Vary Significantly
Roses are Blind is based on the true life story of Wendy J. White. During her junior year of pre‑med at Columbia University, Julie Janson, rescues a homeless woman's dog out of a train track so her roommate recommends she goes to a famous psychic for guidance. In her meeting with Mr. Spellings, the Janson family secret is revealed. When going home to question her parents, they make sure their secret stays with her.
The star studded cast of Roses are Blind include Christina Jolie Breza as Julie Janson, a television, theatre and movie actress who also produced the short; Gui Agustini, as Dr. Mayer, a multi-media film, television and theatre actor who also directed, produced and co-wrote Roses are Blind; Daniel Davis, as Addison Spellings, best known for portraying Niles the Butler, on the Television sitcom, The Nanny. Davis was nominated for a Best Actor Tony Award in David Hirson's Broadway play Wrong Mountain; Boyd Gains, as Uncle Oscar, four time Tony Award and three time Drama Desk Award winning actor; Kathleen McNenny as Ruth Janson, an acclaimed Broadway, film and television actress; William W. Warren, as Ted Janson, a theatre and commercial actor; and Purva Bedi, as Yolanda Ramirez, a 2019 Drama Desk Award winner for her work in Dance Nation and her role inSully with Tom Hanks, an actress of film, television and theater.
More on EntSun News
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Day in my Dreams announces the official launch of a new, online fashion shopping experience
- Orlando Based Sustainable Fashion Brand Expands Amid National Pandemic
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
Wendy White, Executive Producer and creator, states "Roses are Blind is intended to expose misdiagnosis throughout the nation and the struggle for normalcy in a world that quickly judges and inflames reality." She adds, "New Light Productions and PowerCouple Productions are creating cutting edge films from the heart in an age where truth is revealed and empowered."
Gui Agustini, Producer, Director, states "Roses are Blind" personifies a brave woman's story to overcome adversity against all odds. Our entire cast and crew are honored to bring her true life story to the big screen."
Gui Agustini – Producer – PowerCouple Productions
Wendy White, Executive Producer – New Light Productions LLC
Filed Under: Movies
Latest on EntSun News
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Why You Should Fly in Business Class with Spirit Airlines Flights?
- SRM BRINGS NEW LIFESTYLE AND NEWS CHANNELS TO THE MIDDLE EAST
- Top And Famous Paintings By Andy Warhol
- Finideas: Investing in Nifty50 Safely through Index Long Term Strategy By Trusted Investment Advisor
- B4GMG and Comedian Jason Toler Announce Release Date of Highly Inappropriate (The Comedy Album)
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- St. Pete Beach Restaurant Hosts Blood Drive and Gives Donors a Gift
- Joe Simon's Children's Sunday School Online
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- TRENIQUES: Lyle Mackston Drag Queen & Performer
- Black Filmmaker and Content Creator Wins at International Film Festival
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- The ultimate online shopping innovations
- Twista's GMG Artist B-Hype Drops Video For It's My Life