Popular on EntSun
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 143
- Fred's Internet Island Is Your Virtual Oasis In Cyberspace. Feel Free To Surf Yourself Silly - 141
- Syed Shah - Mr. Pakistan World 2021 - 108
- Memories About Early Lee County to Highlight 2021 Cracker Dinner
- FuseFX Acquires Australia-based Rising Sun Pictures
- Rock and Roll San Diego Acquires Event Equipment Rental Company Spectrum Audio To Increase Event Product Availability
- WIZARD WORLD™ Issues Call to Action to Its Fanbase
- StageIt.com Showing - Meet the Author - Script Talk
- Charles Arnell joins Fast Mobile Home Loans
- Registration now open for 2021 NATP National Conference
Humboldt Park, a neighborhood known for its dynamic ethnic and social demographic change over the years on the West Side of, Chicago, Illinois, is the inspiration for AFTR's "Humboldt Swagger (Wanna Go Down)". His goal was to musically depict the various sights and sounds coming out of this great community, and to achieve this he enlisted Pepper Gomez, the Chicago house music artist as the featured vocalist on the cut. Pepper also provided the song's lyrics, which were derived from one of her self-penned poems and is intended to function as a double entendre that urges people to take a deeper look into themselves and others.
AFTR and Gomez's concept with the YouTube music video for "Humboldt Swagger (Wanna Go Down)", created by the visual artist, director, dancer and model who calls herself ACRONYM, is an in your face creation of beauty that zooms in on the newest additions to the groundbreaking Wake Up! Music Models aptly named The Voluptuous Vixens. Dancing to the sounds of the techno-house track they demonstrate that all sizes are beautiful and move us through the lyrics to remind us that we all must take a deeper look of that which is within. Something that is so needed in this world where the lines between real and illusion often blur. Pepper Gomez explained, "Don't wait even one more day to love every bit of you. When you love yourself, it is easy to love others!"
More on EntSun News
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Script Revolution – The Most Successful Free Resource for Screenwriters You Don't Know About
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- Lila Nikole Rivera's Costumes To Be Inducted Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
"Humboldt Swagger (Wanna Go Down)" is currently being serviced to Rhythmic & Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop radio stations around the world. A full-scale press campaign has also been launched for this new Wake Up! Music record release. News and other updates about the artist may be found at www.aftrmuzik.com. You may view the aforementioned video for "Humboldt Swagger (Wanna Go Down)" at youtu.be/XCUH0EItchw. AFTR's press kit will be provided upon request to any and all members of the media by contacting the representative listed below. He is also available for appearances and interview.
Mia Mind Music
Filed Under: Music
Latest on EntSun News
- Amazon Prime TOP 5 Hit Movie Secret Society is doing Amazing
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- Doc Holidae drops new single MY WAY
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Presents UNIFIED JAZZ ENSEMBLE featuring Bruce Swaim
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- How Healthier Vision Leads to a Healthier Planet
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Debut Novel "EO-N" Wins Reader Views Best Historical Fiction Award
- Osteria Del Teatro Welcomes the Women behind the newest Meet Now App WinknDrink!
- Jessica Ross Speaks With the EcomXFactor Podcast
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Abby Lee Miller Spills the Tea to Marsaille Wells (iHeartRadio)
- Carole Baskin Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Nouvo Koncèp presents "Destination Saint Marc – Amani-Y"
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World