Popular on EntSun
- Brooklyn Bound! Roses are Blind Official Selection of the Williamsburg Independent Film Festival
- Brooklyn Bound! Roses are Blind an Official Selection of Williamsburg Independent Film Festival
- Couponupto Research Findings: Consumer Trends in 2019
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Moniestien Radio Dance Music Community Outreach
- Hownd Launches Effortless Foot Traffic Platform for Local Merchants with a Companion Consumer App
- The Trailer Film Festival Los Angeles
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- Avanaut Collection | Automatic watches, built to last
Wallets like MathWallet, Jaxx, or Edge have integrated cross-chain swap providers into their apps in order to offer this popular feature to their users. However, wallets are not the only places where swaps are being integrated. Crypto trend and news websites like Crypto Adventure are also adding swap widgets in an attempt to provide their readers the tools they need to navigate the crypto world.
Some of the main swap providers are cross-chain exchanges like Changelly, Shapeshift, or SWFT Blockchain. Shapeshfit was founded by crypto pioneer, Erik Vorhees in 2013 and has been in the market for the longest time. Changelly, which was also founded in 2013 is easy to use and supports over 150 currencies, compared to 33 supported by Shapeshift. SWFT Blockchain, having been founded in 2017, is a more recent addition which combines a swap service supporting over 190 currencies with other features, including a hosted wallet and SWFT Pay, a crypto payments platform. Having a wallet allows SWFT Blockchain to provide almost instant swaps.
More on EntSun News
- careMESH Launches its HL7® FHIR®-Based Provider Directory in the District of Columbia
- Glass Stones Online at Wholesale Prices
- What is Printer tech support issue?
- Actress Nina Ameri returns for her 3rd season on Netflix's series "Atypical"
- Todd Schowalter Launches "Road Flower Films" To Produce Steaming Entertainment For Niche Audiences
While cross-chain exchanges may have exponentially more pairs than normal exchanges, their fees are also slightly higher than typical exchanges. Shapeshift offers a variable flat fee depending on the amount exchanged. SWFT Blockchain takes 0.2% per swap but gives users who own its proprietary token, Swftcoin (SWFTC) 50% off to make it 0.1% per swap. Lastly, Changelly's fees are of 0.5% per swap. Therefore, although SWFT Blockchain comes out on top with the lowest fees, Shapeshift may be more cost-effective when exchanging larger amounts due to its variable flat fee.
While Changelly and Shapeshift are popular in Europe and North America, SWFT Blockchain has a bigger user base in Asia. As more mature services, Changelly and Shapeshift have embedded their swap feature in more popular wallets like MyEtherWallet, Ledger, or Enjin. Although SWFT Blockchainwallet integration has been slower, it is slowly picking up with wallets like MathWallet and Elastos Elephant Wallet already integrated, and Ellipal coming up.
More on EntSun News
- Modelling In Canada, A Big Success For Me ― Loverboy
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Worldleaders 2019 Sales and Marketing CEO Conference (12/13/2019)
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- STFB Inc. Launches SAAS Based ERP System for VAR's, Developers, & Consultants,
Although swap platforms have been used for speculation thanks to their direct swap capabilities, they are also the next step towards actual use and adoption. While swaps are a user-friendly way for consumers to exchange cryptocurrencies, swaps can also help in settlement and clearing using cryptocurrencies. In an age where different cryptocurrencies will be used as payment for services in different settings, getting from one to another easily will be crucial for real use. Wallets that enable instant swaps will have an advantage over others and while there may be many wallets and cross-chain exchanges in the market, consumers will gravitate towards the best options made available to them. Therefore, wallets will strive to add more swap providers to create competition and give their users the most swaps at the best rates with the lowest fees.
Latest on EntSun News
- edjuster and Encircle Integrate Platforms to Streamline Contents Valuation Process
- Ex-Patient Sues "Suboxone for Cash" Opioid Treatment Clinic
- Cavalier Ebanks Galleries: Contemporary Realism
- Rundgren Radio Bringing A Tribute To The Beatles White Album to Cincinnati OH With Christopher Cross
- Refereum Partners With DLive, enabling millions of more players to earn on-chain rewards from watching and streaming games
- New Highway Mystery set in the Rocky Mountain Trench
- RadonAway Announces New Canada Distribution Partnership with Ontor
- TONY CHILD™ ANNOUNCES: The GratiShift™ 30-DAY CHALLENGE......Shift from "not enough" to "ALWAYS ENOUGH."
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze Electrifies Duke Energy Center for the Arts - Mahaffey Theater this Novembe
- Hundred, personalized vitamin brand, raises $8MM from Insight Partners to expand to the US market and change the way you take vitamins
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Insurtech Company UE.co
- Blooming Culture Offers Pet Parents Relief with Innovative CBD Products to Manage Pet Wellness, Travel, and Dosing
- Routh, Lotz, McDonough, Ford, Law Added To Inaugural Wizard World Bay Area, Nov. 22-24 In Oakland
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $5.4M Contract
- Seven Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2020 Ranking
- Immediate Release - Brian Psalms New Single 'All The Time'
- Symplast Founder Dr. Shashi Kusuma to Present Multimedia & Telehealth Breakthroughs at the 2019 QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium
- Jenny Bienemann's Local Honey "Haiku Milieu" Concert Friendly Tap on November 15, 7:30 pm
- Qwyk signs collaborative deal with Chain.io
- CEO Coaching International Receives Prestigious Customer Service Award