Popular on EntSun
- Greedy Signs with TCB 187
- Book and Digital Show for Faces of Rap Mothers
- New Interactive Tool Allows Fortnite Fans to Compare World Cup Player Matchups
- Samaritan House of San Mateo County Gives Over 2000 Backpacks with School Supplies to Students in Need
- Baltimore Fashion Week Sponsored by Fogo De Chao and Introduces Ultimate Culinary Experience
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Lana Blac to release New album and 2 singles
- MBA Mortgage's Bob Barlow Receives Disabled Veteran of the Year Award
- Toni Vanschoyck makes an international birthday request
- The Place At Riverwalk Rapidly Leasing Brand New Luxury Apartments In North Tucson
PRO mode will be a paid subscription feature (SaaS). It will combine several long-awaited opportunities, including work with lists and bookmarks, advanced data about sites, data exports, and a premium range of new media for sensitive tasks.
"PRNEWS.IO solves one of the biggest problems faced by PR specialists in the digital environment — the speed of response to new challenges," said Alexander Storozhuk, the founder of the platform. "As the market grew, we realized the growing demand for complex tasks from entrepreneurs who require more information to make quick decisions. Thanks to PRO mode, getting published in global media will be even easier."
More on EntSun News
- LeFrois Expands Rochester with Two New Business Parks
- Official CMT Artist Ashley Wineland to Perform One Night Only in Hometown of Glendale, AZ!
- Can car rental services in Malta help improve the island's problems?
- Harshness Environment Anti- Corrosion - Sunkye Glass-Sintered Sealing Application & Solutions
- Samuel meets with Celebs at Knoxville Comic Con
The new feature launches on Monday April 1, 2019.
PRNEWS.IO operates in Eastern Europe and serves customers from 54 countries. The company was founded by an Internet entrepreneur from Ukraine in 2015. Being a bootstrap startup, the company demonstrated 100% growth for the second year in a row.
Latest on EntSun News
- Director and Producer Alon Juwal joins the Israeli Academy of Film and Television
- Fashion Designer, Solomon Lawrence is geared to release his upcoming 2019 Menswear Capsule Collection at the Los Angeles Pop-up Shop & Launch Event
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED
- Beatles at the Ridge Free Festival in Arkansas - Sept. 20, 21
- Thiel College accepting applications for new Speech-Language Pathology graduate program
- United® Real Estate Group Ranks as One of the Fastest-Growing Companies for the Fourth Time
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- Patrick Smith Joins Technicolor's Pre-Production Studio as Head of Visualization
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- Schembri Twins Launch Modeling Careers After Being Faced With Bullying
- 'Aquaman' Star Jason Momoa, 'Charmed' Standouts Combs, Krause To Attend Wizard World Sacramento
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants
- Loskey Celebrates Women with Sustainable and Certified Organic Capsule Collection
- Official or unofficial? The compromise between Haute Couture runway fashion and social fashion addicts
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- Sinq Technologies Provides Increased Efficiency with New, Multiple Partnerships
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Advocacy Honors (ah!) Announces October 23rd 2019 Date