Popular on EntSun
- Son of Glen A Larson Has Launched Trailer For Upcoming New Series 175
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- What is the method to recover a Google account for android?
- American Singer and Songwriter FAIF to release New Single
- How to cancel my flight with Spirit airlines
- spirit airlines cancelled flight compensation
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Black Female Singer Is Storming Back After Near Fatal Accident
- Special Greeting Videos: Amaze & delight a special one with a special video greeting!
- Alpha Cat Releases Every Day You Break My Heart Single
Telemedicina Latina is operated and owned by US Tele-Medicine, an 11 year of telemedicine firm from Orange county California. Edith Castillo, the General Manager explained why Michigan was the first choice for the company. "As with any new undertaking, you always need to identify the true need within the community and because we have to introduce the newness and benefits of this service, the tight Latino population in Michigan is a great starting point."
The Latino community has been ignored in the advent of e-health initiatives. Telemedicina Latina will specifically enable Latinos to express themselves in a familiar manner to a Hispanic telehealth doctor. That level of cultural and ethnic understandings between physician and patient is lacking in the Latino community mostly due to a predominant mistrust of doctors not of Hispanic origin. That sentiment is fostered by poor experiences based in part by language barriers and prejudicial generalizations of Hispanics.
More on EntSun News
- William H. "Bill" Cress, Vaudeville Star dead at 97
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Jacob Bryant New Release-TELL ME Available Everywhere
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
Telemedicina Latina's reach extends to all members of the community needing healthcare guidance or support without hesitations, judgements or even waiting times. The medical consults are done by video or phone; it is all recorded and stored with medical records in a HL-7 EMR (electronic medical record system), also in Spanish.
The company projects opening October 10th as a tribute to Hispanic Heritage Month, by releasing. Its first Telanovela. The company produced a series of Spanish language Telanovelas in a unique bid to market the telemedicine service, gain followers and provide entertainment to a community hooked on Telanovelas. Paulina Bednal, a Patient Relations Counsellor said, "This is the first time a medical company has used a Telnovela for its acceptance in the market. It is our way of showing people that we are, who they are." "Certainly, no other telemedicine company anywhere in the Latin world has done so prior," she said, "I think it will be very well received, it's actually fun, you should see it."
Karla Beltran, Dir. P.R.
14 Monarch Bay Plaza Suite 418
Monarch Beach, CA 92629
Latest on EntSun News
- Rugged Computers Take an Important Role in All Working Environments
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Free Website SEO Audit Service by The Best Digital Marketing Company in the UK
- Fifth Annual Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis to Run May 7—17
- HWA Announces Final Ballot for 2019 Bram Stoker Awards
- Erth's Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure Brings Interactive Family Show to Weinberg Center
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Author Thiess Matt-Eron Launches "The underage politician & The digital tool."
- Wave Crest, Royal Flemish, Mt. Washington, art glass and more at Woody Auction on Saturday, March 14
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Street Kingz Releases New Album March 6th
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- 7 Signs That You Need Roof Repair ASAP
- How can you upgrade seats in Delta Airlines
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- James C. Barfield Brings Squeegee Squad to Wichita