Popular on EntSun
- Actress Venus Demilo Thomas guests on Deeper Than Music Podcast on iHeart Radio
- JAYARSON & Jakk Jo release KMORGold produced "Mannie Williams"
- Air Canada Baggage Policy
- Ginger Media & Entertainment To Promote Proof of Concept Film Kinetic
- Barry Lee White Releases New Single To Country Radio
- Musical Artist and On Air Talent Makivus Nious launches the Nious Media Roku Channel
- Jihosoft Releases 4K Video Downloader V2.6.0 with Great Improvements
- Stand out with the Redmi Note 9 Pro Back Covers
- Italian Rock Band Says "The City Seems Dead" During COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020 Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival
Telemedicina Latina is operated and owned by US Tele-Medicine, an 11 year of telemedicine firm from Orange county California. Edith Castillo, the General Manager explained why Michigan was the first choice for the company. "As with any new undertaking, you always need to identify the true need within the community and because we have to introduce the newness and benefits of this service, the tight Latino population in Michigan is a great starting point."
The Latino community has been ignored in the advent of e-health initiatives. Telemedicina Latina will specifically enable Latinos to express themselves in a familiar manner to a Hispanic telehealth doctor. That level of cultural and ethnic understandings between physician and patient is lacking in the Latino community mostly due to a predominant mistrust of doctors not of Hispanic origin. That sentiment is fostered by poor experiences based in part by language barriers and prejudicial generalizations of Hispanics.
More on EntSun News
- Jenny Bienemann's "Virtu-Haiku Milieu" Concert on Zoom on April 24, 2020
- Quick Steps To Change Password Of An iCloud Account
- Thiel College Admissions Office announces virtual visits and waiving test scores for applicants
- New Music to Help Spread Hope Is Exactly What We Need Now
- From Soap to Soap Opera? Ease Your Heart Escape the Blues with Free Audio Drama Podcast"
Telemedicina Latina's reach extends to all members of the community needing healthcare guidance or support without hesitations, judgements or even waiting times. The medical consults are done by video or phone; it is all recorded and stored with medical records in a HL-7 EMR (electronic medical record system), also in Spanish.
The company projects opening October 10th as a tribute to Hispanic Heritage Month, by releasing. Its first Telanovela. The company produced a series of Spanish language Telanovelas in a unique bid to market the telemedicine service, gain followers and provide entertainment to a community hooked on Telanovelas. Paulina Bednal, a Patient Relations Counsellor said, "This is the first time a medical company has used a Telnovela for its acceptance in the market. It is our way of showing people that we are, who they are." "Certainly, no other telemedicine company anywhere in the Latin world has done so prior," she said, "I think it will be very well received, it's actually fun, you should see it."
Karla Beltran, Dir. P.R.
14 Monarch Bay Plaza Suite 418
Monarch Beach, CA 92629
Latest on EntSun News
- Generis Knowledge Management Join Gens and Associates Premier Benchmark Membership Program
- Labratfinder.com launches the COVID-19 web research info center as "Who is Who, Where is Who, and Who Uses What Products" free to access web page
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 10 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2020
- The way to get Router Repair services near my location?
- How to print boarding pass for American airlines flight?
- Global Tensions Form Backdrop For New Action Thriller
- Philanthropists, Father, Entertainer and Entrepreneur Keeve Killed in Jacksonville
- Alpega TMS brings together the expertise of inet and transwide
- McGuire Group Facilities Donating N95 Respirator Masks to First Responders
- Ravish Zahid- Thomas, Mrs. Pakistan World 2020
- Announcing the Spring 2020 Opening of TOKYO mizumachi and SUMIDA RIVER WALK Footbridge, Connecting Tokyo SKYTREE® to Asakusa area sites
- Pvilion Awarded Air Force SBIR Phase II Program For Rapidly Deployable, Solar Powered Structures
- Helping aspiring authors turn coronavirus self-isolation into opportunity
- Ms. Anita Wilson Releases Dance Soul
- Refereum, DLive, Tron, and Bittorrent Team Together to Reward Users for Social Distancing During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Covid 19 Heartfelt Song by Laura Wright
- Christian Davis's "Behind You" Original Score to be Released
- Ideanomics' Announces Pilot Program to Monetize EV Energy Sales
- Cross Section Music Cancelled or Postponed?
- NCG Suite 4 and NCG Deluxe games now available from 8 Line Supply