Popular on EntSun
- Greedy Signs with TCB 192
- Book and Digital Show for Faces of Rap Mothers
- New Interactive Tool Allows Fortnite Fans to Compare World Cup Player Matchups
- Samaritan House of San Mateo County Gives Over 2000 Backpacks with School Supplies to Students in Need
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Lana Blac to release New album and 2 singles
- Toni Vanschoyck makes an international birthday request
- Greater Northern Virginia Comedy Festival Presents the Comedy Contenders!
- Wohler releases loudness and phase metering for their for iAM-VIDEO-2 IP monitor
- Fashion meets philanthropy at The Pink Carpet Event Charity Fashion Show
There are all sorts of car accidents. Some happen while you're stopped at a traffic light. Others happen while you're driving on the highway. Regardless of how it happens, it can cost you money and pain. That's why it's so important you call an auto accident lawyer right away.
However, let's say your brake lights are broken. You slam on your brakes at the last second. The light is green. A car going 5 mph behind you had to slam his brakes because you stopped. He bumps your car. You may both be held equally responsible. If this is the case, your damages will be cut in half. There is not much your Car Accident Lawyers can do to stop this.
Texting and Driving
Distracted driving causes thousands of accidents each year. Our Houston car accident attorneys handle these types of cases every week. Whether the other driver was talking or texting, his being on the phone certainly distracted him.
Car accident Lawyer used to have a hard time proving texting cases. It is not as hard now as it was 5-10 years ago. Before, you needed an eyewitness to testify that a driver was texting at the time of the accident. This is hard because rarely is an eyewitness paying attention to a random driver. It is even rarer that they are doing so at the exact moment an accident happens.
More on EntSun News
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
Now, we have advanced technology. Your attorney can summon phone records to show the other driver was texting when the accident happen. He can use your own phone records to prove that you were not.
Most head-on collisions involve drivers who are:
Drunk or on drugs
Asleep at the wheel
Distracted, especially texting
Your Car accident lawyer needs to collect all the evidence to prove the other party is at fault. It is important that your lawyer looks at every picture, police report and witness statement available.
Proving who is at fault in a head-on collision may be difficult. It happens so fast there may not be eyewitnesses who can testify as to what happened.
= Rehab Center.
Latest on EntSun News
- Samuel meets with Celebs at Knoxville Comic Con
- Discover How to Live Full Out by Maintaining a Positive Outlook
- Goldblum, Levi, Guttenberg Q&A's, Creative Panels Head Programming At Wizard World Chicago
- World Premiere of Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Calgary International Film Festival
- ABB shares increases rapidly as new CEO increases turnaround hopes
- Hurry! Media Companies could Make Millions with this very special kind of Halloween Promotion
- Director and Producer Alon Juwal joins the Israeli Academy of Film and Television
- Fashion Designer, Solomon Lawrence is geared to release his upcoming 2019 Menswear Capsule Collection at the Los Angeles Pop-up Shop & Launch Event
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED
- Beatles at the Ridge Free Festival in Arkansas - Sept. 20, 21
- Thiel College accepting applications for new Speech-Language Pathology graduate program
- United® Real Estate Group Ranks as One of the Fastest-Growing Companies for the Fourth Time
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- Patrick Smith Joins Technicolor's Pre-Production Studio as Head of Visualization
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- Schembri Twins Launch Modeling Careers After Being Faced With Bullying
- 'Aquaman' Star Jason Momoa, 'Charmed' Standouts Combs, Krause To Attend Wizard World Sacramento
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants