Popular on EntSun News
- "Lost in a Dream" Karaoke Competition Promises $20,000 Prize! 524
- Haydo's New Rap Song 'Water' is a Refreshing Music Piece 296
- Hollywood Princess Keke Palmer Covers The Hype Magazine Digital Cover Issue #109 150
- Beechwoods Software and TVStorm Announce Strategic Partnership 136
- Jimmy Badd Expresses His inner Feeling with His Phenomenal Tracks 122
- Event Host Kevin Rouse Announces 2018 Party Calendar with Comedienne Luenell's Birthday Bash
- Premier Equity Advisors, LLC is pleased to announce that Eagle Oil Holding Company Inc. (EGOH:OTC) Has Purchased An Equity Stake in the company
- Feel the Refreshing Vibes of Country Music in Randall Lee Richards' Tracks
- Gutta Mayne has Made Some Excellent Hip Hop Songs for All
- Hot Dizzy is Back with his latest Hit 'If You Only Knew'
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on EntSun News
- ENERI Access Series Presents:"Tatsu at Zhou B Art Center/The Miyumi Project/Reduction Ensemble" Concert/CD Release Party at Zhou B Art Center 4/20/18
- This Boston Start-Up Claims to Be Making The Healthiest Cookware, Customers Agree!
- Training to enhance employee skills delivers RESULTS!
- Complimentary Online CME on Understanding Childhood Narcolepsy: Why it's more than just a Sleepy Child
- CME Symposium on Cardiovascular Outcome Trials and Expert Consensus Decision Pathways: Interpreting the Evidence with Nonstatin Therapies
- CME Symposium on LDL-Cholesterol Lowering and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk Reduction
- CME Symposium on Cardiovascular Risk Reduction and LDL-C: Evolving Perspectives
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on EntSun News
- New Comic Book Anthology Series "Hyper Epics", Aims To Entertain, With A Twist
- GRAMMY Winning Morgan Heritage Teams Up with Cultura Profetica, Fiji and Common Kings
- Employers Mistakenly Believe Paying People to "Get Healthy" Works, Reports New White Paper
- Navajo Incorporated Acquires Maxx HD Sunglasses
- Pac 12 vs. Big Ten Challenge and Sun Angel Classic track competitions to be run on new Mondo surface at Arizona State University
- Waterfi Launches a Kickstarter to take a Google Chromecast Swimming
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Keith Alper, on Best Tech Startup St. Louis Recognition
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on EntSun News
- Bonnie-Jill Laflin's The Weekly Pass Guest Michael Irvin Dishes on Dez Bryant
- Cultural Vistas to Expand NYC Presence with New Headquarters in Historic Woolworth Building
- Look out NEPA - there's a new virtual concierge in town!
- R&B artist Rod Clemmons releases new music video for "What's Up? It's Me"
- Platinum Needle Produces New Foreverman Video
- Award-winning Comedian to Perform in Houston on April 6
- Emvironmental Systems Specializes in Oil Tank Removal & Remediation of NJ Foreclosure Properties !
- CarePICS awarded Digital Wound Management System agreement with Premier
- Coldwell Banker Hearthside Recognizes 2017 Local And National Award-Winning Agents
- Michael Henderson To Be Interviewed On The Porsche Foxx Morning Show! Atlanta's NEW 87.7 MIX RADIO!
- Grammy Award nominee Jory Vinikour headlines Thiel College Con Spirito Series
- "In Three Days" ... A Play You Don't Want To Miss
- Lithium Motor Car Co announces their new hybrid tumtumcar
- Literary artists invited to enter sanctioned show at San Mateo County Fair
- 'Darcy' to make NY premiere at Awards Closing Night of SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2018
- Portable, battery operated IEPE signal conditioner
- Mondo exhibiting rubber flooring ideal for health clubs, fitness facilities and gyms at IHRSA 2018
- Multi-Function Cable Clips of Blue Key World Ensures a Mess-Free Household Attested by Its Users
- Stella Rimington is announced as key note speaker for the Active Risk Manager Global Conference
- Forum Extended Care Services Releases 2017 Customer Satisfaction Data