Popular on EntSun News
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 176
- Code Pineapple Launches Poseidon Storm Blaster Water Gun
- Combat Veteran Cast in a Film Starring Twin Sisters
- World's First Cryptocurrency Exchange To Accept PGG (Physical Gold) Pairing As A Medium Of Transfer
- Old Bridge Mayor to Attend Urban Tacos Grand Opening
- Grabbit Media Private Limited launched a well defined automated O2O Platform for Merchant and the Customer – an "Around You" App
- Twisted L release smash hit single "Raiders Anthem"
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- "Commendation for HRH Meghan for her community support in London" Professor Chris Imafidon
- New Fledge App Designed for Today's Professionals
EntSun News/10726713Yowie Group LTD. (Yowie) today announces the launch of seven new animated short films, created in partnership with Icon Animation (Mel Gibson and Bruce Davey) and designed to further educate youth about the natural world and vulnerable animal species.
The seven comedy adventure short films, which support Yowies mission to educate kids, will be available on the companys Youtube and Facebook channels on April 22 in celebration of Earth Day. The films introduce six Yowie characters - Rumble, Ditty, Nap, Crag, Squish and Boof, each an ecological and environmental champion.
As the protectors of land, sea and sky, the characters have a message about their habitat, the animals that live there and the importance of preservation. The characters include:
Rumble, an energetic cousin of the kangaroo, is the protector of the deserts and plains,
Ditty, a relative of the wombat, watches over the woodlands and meadows,
Nap is part of the koala family, and spends her time in the treetops, a special habitat of which she is fiercely protective,
More on EntSun News
- Holmes and Watson at North Coast Rep
- 420Chatbots.com Launches 'Bud, the 4/20 Chatbot' and Introduces Full-Service FAQ Chatbot Service for the Cannabis Industry
- Sunknowledge: Company That Follows The Best Prosthetics Billing Practice
- RPL International Earns Spot on 2018 Prestigious Inc. 5000 List
- Immersive Theatre Premiere October 24th - November 10th
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer
- "Clown Motel" Red Carpet World Premier Sunday September 29th, 2018 In Los Angeles, California
Crag most closely resembles a crocodile and is the guardian of the marshlands, swamps and backwaters,
Squish, part platypus, is the guardian of the waterways,
Boof, the fun-loving guardian of the rainforest and mountains, is always smiling and helping his friends.
The characters meet a gaggle of other animals in their comedic adventures and, in a light yet clear tone, deliver lessons and messages about their home.
Icon Animations Bruce Davey, who serves as a creative director to Yowie, directed the team of writers, animators, voice actors and musicians to create the seven films. ZAC Creative managed the animation for all of the films.
Yowie is a timely project that we are pleased to be part of and we look forward to seeing the Yowie team of characters come to life and represent a truly endearing family property, said Bruce Davey, Partner, Icon Animation.
These delightful animated short films mark an important milestone in the development of the Yowie storyline and will serve to build greater awareness of these characters and their mission which is Yowies mission to inspire children to be better citizens of the natural world, said Cove Overley, Yowie Global Chief Marketing Officer.
Yowie chocolates, created in the shape of various characters and wrapped in foil, contain limited-edition collectible animal figurines, called Yowie, and a leaflet that profiles the animal, its habitat, food sources and threats to the animal and its environment. With a focus on conservation, each animal is color coded to explain whether it is critically endangered, endangered, vulnerable, near threatened or not threatened.
More on EntSun News
- The Future is Female: 5th Annual 2018 The Power of You Teens Empowerment Experience
- National Environmental Group, Local Community Appeal India Basin Development Environmental Impact Report to San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- The Differences Between IP Camera Quality and Other Technologies, from Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Mike Williams Magic and Comedy
- Grand Slam A/V & Security Offers Security Controls for Small Business
- Central Freight Lines selects Maven Dispatch for Fleet Management
- AdvisoryWorld to Sponsor and Attend Silver Oak Securities 2018 National Sales and Leadership Conference
For more information, please visit www.yowieworld.com.
About Yowie Group LTD
Yowie Group Ltd is a global brand licensing company specializing in the development of consumer products designed to promote learning, understanding and engagement with the natural world through the adventures and exploits of six endearing Yowie characters. Educating children and adults about the environment and ecology is at the heart of the Yowie proposition. Yowie Group employs its company-owned intellectual property rights in the outsourcing of the manufacturing and distribution of the Yowie chocolate confectionery product and in the development of a Yowie digital platform and Yowie branded licensed consumer products. Yowie Group Ltd was first listed on the Australian Securities Exchange www.asx.com.au in December 2012 under code name YOW. The Companys registered head office is in Perth, Western Australia. For more information on the company go to www.yowiegroup.com
The Yowie consumer website can be found at www.yowieworld.com
2023 South Westgate Ave Los Angeles, CA 90025
Source :Adolescent Content
Latest on EntSun News
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- Small Startup Earns Official Facebook Marketing Partner Badge
- FRMediaTrain Rolling Through Denver Startup Week
- Hurricane Florence Response: StandUp Wireless Offers Unlimited Talk, Text, 5GB of Data to South Carolina-based Subscribers
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 32,142,587 Shares of Common Stock of General Electric Company
- Southern California Private Tours Offering Halloween VIP Tours of Disneyland California
- A NEW REALITY FOR CANADA; Co-op,free-roam, warehouse-scale virtual reality entertainment experience
- Hood Celebrityy: Jamaica Inna Real Life | Produced and Directed by Reshma B and Rob Kenner
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles