Popular on EntSun News
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Wedding Dress Alterations
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Information Technology, Cargo Systems Program Directorate Awards a Task Order to NikSoft
- Forum Extended Care Services' Annual CE Symposium Back by Popular Demand
- HealthClinicUSA Introduces Crazy Bulk Which Has Been Breaking Records in Muscles Supplements Industry
- What Our Parents Were Too Conditioned To Warn Us About and Information That Will Never Be Taught in a Traditional Classroom:
- Thriving Artist Prod Samour Grabs the Limelight with His Ingenious Rap Tracks
- Pull Plan Announces Launch of Pull Plan Academy
- HomeGate Real Estate Opens New Utah Location
- A Documentary on How Blind People Dream
- FlipNpik Announces ICO Presale 30% Bonus for Early Birds
EntSun News/10726713Yowie Group LTD. (Yowie) today announces the launch of seven new animated short films, created in partnership with Icon Animation (Mel Gibson and Bruce Davey) and designed to further educate youth about the natural world and vulnerable animal species.
The seven comedy adventure short films, which support Yowies mission to educate kids, will be available on the companys Youtube and Facebook channels on April 22 in celebration of Earth Day. The films introduce six Yowie characters - Rumble, Ditty, Nap, Crag, Squish and Boof, each an ecological and environmental champion.
As the protectors of land, sea and sky, the characters have a message about their habitat, the animals that live there and the importance of preservation. The characters include:
Rumble, an energetic cousin of the kangaroo, is the protector of the deserts and plains,
Ditty, a relative of the wombat, watches over the woodlands and meadows,
Nap is part of the koala family, and spends her time in the treetops, a special habitat of which she is fiercely protective,
More on EntSun News
- Creatives Behind American Horror Story, Mr. Robot, This Is Us, Teen Titans, Riverdale & More Take Us Behind The Music At Comic-Con
- West Knoxville Lifestyle Readers Vote Dr. John Dandelski Best Chiropractor
- Laura "Lorie" Gardner of The Gardner's Group Honored With the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Michael Chious of Urban Pacific San Diego Realty Appears in San Diego Magazine as a Five Star Real Estate Agent for 2018
- Five Star Professional Recognizes Leslie Schupp of RE/MAX Heritage as a 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award Winner
- Mark Schinnerer's Book, "THE SUCCESS GROWER", Nominated for Global Award
- Evolve IP Acquires Leading Midwest Cloud Communications Provider AiTech
Crag most closely resembles a crocodile and is the guardian of the marshlands, swamps and backwaters,
Squish, part platypus, is the guardian of the waterways,
Boof, the fun-loving guardian of the rainforest and mountains, is always smiling and helping his friends.
The characters meet a gaggle of other animals in their comedic adventures and, in a light yet clear tone, deliver lessons and messages about their home.
Icon Animations Bruce Davey, who serves as a creative director to Yowie, directed the team of writers, animators, voice actors and musicians to create the seven films. ZAC Creative managed the animation for all of the films.
Yowie is a timely project that we are pleased to be part of and we look forward to seeing the Yowie team of characters come to life and represent a truly endearing family property, said Bruce Davey, Partner, Icon Animation.
These delightful animated short films mark an important milestone in the development of the Yowie storyline and will serve to build greater awareness of these characters and their mission which is Yowies mission to inspire children to be better citizens of the natural world, said Cove Overley, Yowie Global Chief Marketing Officer.
Yowie chocolates, created in the shape of various characters and wrapped in foil, contain limited-edition collectible animal figurines, called Yowie, and a leaflet that profiles the animal, its habitat, food sources and threats to the animal and its environment. With a focus on conservation, each animal is color coded to explain whether it is critically endangered, endangered, vulnerable, near threatened or not threatened.
More on EntSun News
- Gretchen Morgan of John L. Scott Real Estate Honored With the 2017 Rising Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Rosemary Low of Sotheby's International Realty in Los Angeles, Calif. Awarded the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Exceptional Seattle Mortgage Professional, Mason Buckles of Caliber Home Loans Earns the 2017 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award
- The Stylish Musician 99 Overall Shows his Expertise of Music in Royalty
- WinTheFuture's Pioneering Hip Hop - Rap Music is Taking the World by Storm
- J.Riggings Releases "The Classic" Limited-Edition Premium Men's Shoe
- Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on Behalf of Legal Immigrant in DUI Hit and Run by Suspected Illegal Immigrant
For more information, please visit www.yowieworld.com.
About Yowie Group LTD
Yowie Group Ltd is a global brand licensing company specializing in the development of consumer products designed to promote learning, understanding and engagement with the natural world through the adventures and exploits of six endearing Yowie characters. Educating children and adults about the environment and ecology is at the heart of the Yowie proposition. Yowie Group employs its company-owned intellectual property rights in the outsourcing of the manufacturing and distribution of the Yowie chocolate confectionery product and in the development of a Yowie digital platform and Yowie branded licensed consumer products. Yowie Group Ltd was first listed on the Australian Securities Exchange www.asx.com.au in December 2012 under code name YOW. The Companys registered head office is in Perth, Western Australia. For more information on the company go to www.yowiegroup.com
The Yowie consumer website can be found at www.yowieworld.com
2023 South Westgate Ave Los Angeles, CA 90025
Source :Adolescent Content
Latest on EntSun News
- Schools Using Summer Break to Go Paperless
- Kéntro Provides Hope for Countering Government Corruption in America
- Feel the Musical Beat and Enjoy the Music Videos of Bstrilla's New Song "Waze"
- 'Thot' is an Unforgettable Song Composed by the Creative Jordvn
- California International Arbitration Council Applauds Governor Jerry Brown For Signing International Arbitration Bill
- Mushroom Racing Melbourne, A Great Day Out!
- Eye Popping "Dance Like Mandela" Contest Celebrates Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday
- Morven Museum & Garden "In Bloom" this Summer
- Veratics, Inc. Named Disability:In Supplier of the Year
- Chill Space NYC Introduces Group Spa Packages
- Bay Area Nonprofit's 'Art of Peace' Program to be Launched in San Francisco
- Philadelphia's Christopher Carter of Univest Bank and Trust Co. wins 2018 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award
- Vierge Premium Virgin Hair Opens High-end Hair Extensions Boutique and Salon in The Bronx
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers
- CRM Radio Welcomes Paul Petersen as Host
- Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Takes It To The Next Level
- Divorce Education and Financial Empowerment: One-Stop Shopping from the Nation's Leading Non-Profit Educators
- Trapdaddyflex is a Fresh Hip-hop Singer Who has Come with his Official Video '$'
- AGR & Pathfinder Direct Announce Strategic Partnership
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Digital Performance Advertising Network W4