Popular on EntSun
- E'Ian West Announces New Series, I Am... With Reverse Content 1967
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day By Watching Scream Queen Caroline Williams in "Leprechaun 3"
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- Global Automotive Emission Analyzer Market Technology Trends in Future
- AFRO SCI-FI and Yvette Kendall. They're Coming Big & They're Not Going Home!
- BA Result 2019 – BA 1st 2nd 3rd Year Exam Result
- Award-Winning Film About Forgotten "Father of Space Art" Coming to Sonoma Film Fest
- "Karen Michelle Presents LYB 2019 Spring Fashion and Shopping Event."
Parade: July 14, 11 AM Tipton Arena: register @www.twinstripletsfest.org)
Festival: July 14, 12 noon 4 PM, End of Steel Park, Edmonton, Alberta.
For all of us out there who love double the blessings, triple the pleasure and quadruple the fun, here is your chance to enter the different world of multiples, to remind us of the simple joys and pleasures in life. TWINS TRIPLETS QUADS QUINTS TWIN-TROUPES &
TwinFest 2018 kicks off with the TWINFEST MEDIA LAUNCH to celebrate National Multiple Births Awareness Day, May 28, Clareview Recreation Center, Edmonton, 5:15 PM 6:15 PM. The agenda at the Media Launch include announcing sponsors, a current lineup of activities and performers for the festival, 2018 Grand Marshals, and 2018 Royal Court of Multiples. More artists will be joining the line up between now and the date of the festival, and headliners will be announced in coming weeks.
The OUTSTANDING MULTIPLES AWARD will also be presented at the Media Launch to multiple(s) who represent an inspiring account of positive social, cultural, scientific, or economic change. This award is to raise awareness of our goal of building a vibrant and proud tradition of celebrating multiples and twin cultures to foster learning, inspiration, and wonder and to build on the momentum of promoting better social structures to support the increase of multiple births families on the rise due to medical advancement.
More on EntSun News
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Lean on Me: The Brotherhood of Rock and Roll at Freedom Hall in Park Forest
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Complacency in supply chain cyber security – a hidden threat to SMEs
Here is what the event producer (TKOFCD) says about the spirit of the festival: Multiples are the quintessential expression of multiculturalism because they are found in every culture which only enriches the socio-cultural fabric of Canada.
TWINFEST will take place on July 14, 2018 (11 am 4 pm), Strathcona Park, Edmonton. The Parade will start at 11 am from Tipton Arena through Whyte Ave to End of Steel Park, the festival grounds.
When you have done something as unique and fun-difficult as begetting twins, triplets, quads or quints, or more, its a great emotional story that strikes an emotional chord in the rest of us. It is a match made in heaven. When you have done something unique and fun by being one of them, then, by all means, register for the Parade and invite along family and friends to the festival.
What is more, TwinFest has decided to just give everything away. The Festival is a free event. Twinfest Edmonton is positioning itself to be a premier destination for celebrating multiple births in Alberta and Western Canada. Food and fun is a match made for summer. So bring along the whole family. And you are in for a great raffle ticket windfall - our way of high-fiving every one of you who helped get us to where we are today.
More on EntSun News
- Total Escape has Successful Grand Opening and Puzzle Hunt as a Local Family Run Escape Room
- Michael Henderson's Bass Playing On Title Track Of Marvin Gaye's Soon To Be Released 1972 Album!
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
Along with contacting the Festival Team for more details, multiples and their families and friends can register for the TWINFEST PARADE @ www.twinstripletsfest.org. Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/twins.triplets.festival/ and follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/TwinTtpfp
TwinFest is produced by Trebi Kuma Ollennu Foundation for Community Development (TKOFCD), a non-profit organization based in Alberta, Canada.
Contact here http://twinstripletsfest.org
Source :Trebi Kuma Ollennu Foundation for Community Development
Latest on EntSun News
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros on DeKalb stage
- The Vaccination Debate in the Family Court
- Tony Adams Digital Engaged By Leading Australian Mortgage Broker
- New Short Film Tackles Controlling Relationships and Recovery During Woman's History Month
- Altavoz goes west to Disruptive Startup Summit at Stanford University Research Park
- New Entertainment Studio Launches a Graphic Novel Line
- 9th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 15 High School Acts for Final Event
- Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- World Premiere Of Documentary "Angèle Virtuoso" Official Selection At Montréal's International Art Film Festival (FIFA)
- Première mondiale du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps en sélection officielle au Fifa
- Humanist Canada To Reward Students Who Write About Humanist Values
- Sage IT Becomes Elite Partner under TIBCO's New Partner Program
- Desert Foothills Theater announces April performances
- Former Baker & Taylor exec joins Altavoz Entertainment as Director of Operations
- America's Top Dog Model Contest & Casting Call
- Pro Wrestling Legends Sign to Battle in Las Vegas
- The Easter Bunny Betrays Sasquatch
- Turbo Trade S.A. introduces the smart home of the future for everyone
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- Cure SMA and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announce Strategic Collaboration with Prometheus Research