Popular on EntSun News
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 158
- Combat Veteran Cast in a Film Starring Twin Sisters
- Code Pineapple Launches Poseidon Storm Blaster Water Gun
- World's First Cryptocurrency Exchange To Accept PGG (Physical Gold) Pairing As A Medium Of Transfer
- Twisted L release smash hit single "Raiders Anthem"
- The United States Parking Industry Has Been Changed Forever: Introducing ParkingPal
- Grabbit Media Private Limited launched a well defined automated O2O Platform for Merchant and the Customer – an "Around You" App
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- Jabal Omar Marriott Makkah was the luxury hotel of hundreds of pilgrims who travelled to this year's Hajj
- Sunknowledge - The Winner of America's Revenue Cycle Management
Parade: July 14, 11 AM Tipton Arena: register @www.twinstripletsfest.org)
Festival: July 14, 12 noon 4 PM, End of Steel Park, Edmonton, Alberta.
For all of us out there who love double the blessings, triple the pleasure and quadruple the fun, here is your chance to enter the different world of multiples, to remind us of the simple joys and pleasures in life. TWINS TRIPLETS QUADS QUINTS TWIN-TROUPES &
TwinFest 2018 kicks off with the TWINFEST MEDIA LAUNCH to celebrate National Multiple Births Awareness Day, May 28, Clareview Recreation Center, Edmonton, 5:15 PM 6:15 PM. The agenda at the Media Launch include announcing sponsors, a current lineup of activities and performers for the festival, 2018 Grand Marshals, and 2018 Royal Court of Multiples. More artists will be joining the line up between now and the date of the festival, and headliners will be announced in coming weeks.
The OUTSTANDING MULTIPLES AWARD will also be presented at the Media Launch to multiple(s) who represent an inspiring account of positive social, cultural, scientific, or economic change. This award is to raise awareness of our goal of building a vibrant and proud tradition of celebrating multiples and twin cultures to foster learning, inspiration, and wonder and to build on the momentum of promoting better social structures to support the increase of multiple births families on the rise due to medical advancement.
More on EntSun News
- A NEW REALITY FOR CANADA; Co-op,free-roam, warehouse-scale virtual reality entertainment experience
- Hood Celebrityy: Jamaica Inna Real Life | Produced and Directed by Reshma B and Rob Kenner
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Dialogue with Three Chords kick off their 8th year of indie theatre
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
Here is what the event producer (TKOFCD) says about the spirit of the festival: Multiples are the quintessential expression of multiculturalism because they are found in every culture which only enriches the socio-cultural fabric of Canada.
TWINFEST will take place on July 14, 2018 (11 am 4 pm), Strathcona Park, Edmonton. The Parade will start at 11 am from Tipton Arena through Whyte Ave to End of Steel Park, the festival grounds.
When you have done something as unique and fun-difficult as begetting twins, triplets, quads or quints, or more, its a great emotional story that strikes an emotional chord in the rest of us. It is a match made in heaven. When you have done something unique and fun by being one of them, then, by all means, register for the Parade and invite along family and friends to the festival.
What is more, TwinFest has decided to just give everything away. The Festival is a free event. Twinfest Edmonton is positioning itself to be a premier destination for celebrating multiple births in Alberta and Western Canada. Food and fun is a match made for summer. So bring along the whole family. And you are in for a great raffle ticket windfall - our way of high-fiving every one of you who helped get us to where we are today.
More on EntSun News
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- Quality Leather Handbags Australia
- Why Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes PoW for main-net
- Berkshire East Plumbing & Heating Expands Commercial Side Of Business
- "Commendation for HRH Meghan for her community support in London" Professor Chris Imafidon
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- UK Car Discount Motors To 15 Year Milestone
Along with contacting the Festival Team for more details, multiples and their families and friends can register for the TWINFEST PARADE @ www.twinstripletsfest.org. Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/twins.triplets.festival/ and follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/TwinTtpfp
TwinFest is produced by Trebi Kuma Ollennu Foundation for Community Development (TKOFCD), a non-profit organization based in Alberta, Canada.
Contact here http://twinstripletsfest.org
Source :Trebi Kuma Ollennu Foundation for Community Development
Latest on EntSun News
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes with Staking as a way to incentivize support and distribute inflation
- S2G Ventures Continues Growth and Team Expansion
- Maxwell Scott Offers Pink Collection in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2018
- FNTC Sports Joins Fantasy Sports Trade Association To Bring Blockchain Technology To Fantasy Sports
- Badger Maps provides free mapping software for disaster relief after hurricane Florence
- Authentic Love: Righteous and Real Event for Singles 30 and Up!
- Women To Women TV App Now Available on Apple and Google Play!
- Gresh and Berk ExhaustNotes Website Launched
- Confronting Inequality in Film by Creating a New Platform
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Evolve IP® to Hold Women, Wine, and Tech Event to Stimulate Collaboration
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- Two South Florida Stages to Showcase Four Thrilling Exclusive Engagement Concerts in a 2019 Lineup!
- At EURETINA 2018, Navigated Retina Laser is Moving into the Next Decade