Popular on EntSun
- Relocate Easily With Faridabad Moving Company
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- Get in Touch with Alanic Clothing for Ordering Exclusive Sports Clothing
- Former CNN host Keturah King nabs her an apron on the 10th season of MasterChef
- Minority Reportz Presents Desi Girls Night Out Comedy Show & After Party
- Johnny Cash Tribute Show Comes To Hartford
- Addepto Launches Global R&D Center for Development of Breakthrough AI Solutions
- AutoQuotes Announces Appointment Of New CEO
- RFID Security Industry Expert Ron Fiedler Joins ELATEC as VP Strategic Alliances
- Hollywood Piano headquartered in Burbank, California named One of the Top 100 Music Stores in the World For An Unprecedented 6th Time
Many people have concerns regarding the potential side-effects of immunisation, linking it to other physical and mental illnesses.
It is also important to note that although two people may have the same stance on vaccination during their marriage, one may later change their view after separation.
For all orders concerning children, the Family Court centres their decision on the child's best interests. Each case is considered individually.
"From what we know from case law, the Court bases favours expert medical advice the vast majority of the time," says Hayder Shkara, principal of Sydney-based firm Justice Family Lawyers.
The court does not rely on general knowledge about arguments for and against immunisation. Each party must present evidence regarding the benefits or disadvantages of immunisation.
More on EntSun News
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- Stratum Nutrition® Hires Allison Guidry as Regional Sales Manager
- Radio Host/Author Sabrina-Marie - Building Abundance Success
- San Francisco Filmmaker's Short Documentary about Detroit to Screen at 13th Annual San Francisco Frozen Film Festival
- Halfway To Mars Releases First Full Length Album & It's Out Of This World
"Vaccination is a major decision that affects the child in the long term, so in many cases the Court's response is to make an order on parental responsibility," explains Mr Shkara.
Usually, the Court presumes equal parental responsibility. However, a judge may make an order for sole parental responsibility, either for all issues, for medical issues, or specifically for the question of immunisation.
The Australian Government's aspirational target for immunisation levels is 95 per cent. This is the rate at which herd immunity protects the remaining unvaccinated 5 per cent.
Immunisation levels lower than this target increase the risk of children contracting serious diseases. The World Health Organisation labels vaccine hesitancy as one of the top ten global health threats of 2019.
For five-year-old children, Australia's national immunisation coverage rate is currently 94.67 per cent.
Mr Hayder Shkara
Justice Family Lawyers
Level 2 255 Castlereagh St, Sydney, NSW Australia 2000
+612 808 93148
Latest on EntSun News
- Put Locker Is Truly An Amazing Service Provider
- Essential Tips For Anyone Worried About Hair Loss
- Attendance is everything: Know how to make a doctorattendance!
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Don't Get Ripped Off with High Card Processing Fees!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Award-Nominated Podcast Celebrates Pride with a Diversity of LGBT Stories
- Recording Artist & Designer KD The Pharaoh Premiers New Song "Underdogs"
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- St. James Infirmary Promotes Anita O'Shea and Myron Parker
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
- Sequoia invents Super-Turbidity methodology (Patent Pending)
- Female Software Engineer Makes History as First Woman in Tech on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- Ylopo Unveils RAIYA, New AI-Powered Virtual Assistant
- Title Clear Projects - Shyam Group the Most Trusted Developer of Dholera SIR
- Official movie trailer released for To the New Girl