Popular on EntSun
- Sardinas, Professor Imafidon and other leaders invited by Queen Elizabeth II for celebrations 167
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner 125
- Daniel Hernandez Couturier to represent the United states in Europe
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- Pro Wrestling Legends Sign to Battle in Las Vegas
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Filmmaker Dustin Ferguson's World Premiere of Robowoman is a Rousing Success
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- The Carting Call World Premiers on Bitmov.io
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC merges to create Baby Girl Elite Digital Distribution
Many people have concerns regarding the potential side-effects of immunisation, linking it to other physical and mental illnesses.
It is also important to note that although two people may have the same stance on vaccination during their marriage, one may later change their view after separation.
For all orders concerning children, the Family Court centres their decision on the child's best interests. Each case is considered individually.
"From what we know from case law, the Court bases favours expert medical advice the vast majority of the time," says Hayder Shkara, principal of Sydney-based firm Justice Family Lawyers.
The court does not rely on general knowledge about arguments for and against immunisation. Each party must present evidence regarding the benefits or disadvantages of immunisation.
More on EntSun News
- IAOP Announces Strategic Alliance with Business Process Enabling South Africa (BPESA)
- 1017 Bricksquad Mafia Records & OG Mack Drama Introduce New Head of Public Relations
- Petite runway show finds a new home at Baltimore Fashion Week
- Eric Breen Joins PINC as Vice President of Business Development
- Hayfield Secondary School to Host the Fifth Annual Free Hayfield Comic Con on May 4, 2019
"Vaccination is a major decision that affects the child in the long term, so in many cases the Court's response is to make an order on parental responsibility," explains Mr Shkara.
Usually, the Court presumes equal parental responsibility. However, a judge may make an order for sole parental responsibility, either for all issues, for medical issues, or specifically for the question of immunisation.
The Australian Government's aspirational target for immunisation levels is 95 per cent. This is the rate at which herd immunity protects the remaining unvaccinated 5 per cent.
Immunisation levels lower than this target increase the risk of children contracting serious diseases. The World Health Organisation labels vaccine hesitancy as one of the top ten global health threats of 2019.
For five-year-old children, Australia's national immunisation coverage rate is currently 94.67 per cent.
Mr Hayder Shkara
Justice Family Lawyers
Level 2 255 Castlereagh St, Sydney, NSW Australia 2000
+612 808 93148
Latest on EntSun News
- MSX International announces strategic investment in MCON Group
- Bounce House Rentals and Inflatable Games for rent in the san Francisco Bay Area and Northern
- She Kills Monsters at North Coast Rep Theatre School
- Report: Airline management should pay full price for tickets
- Alfred Street Baptist Church's Dr. Howard-John Wesley to Share Story of Surprise Donation to Howard University Students on "Steve" on April 17
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's "GO FOR LANDING" Wins Top Doc NASA REMI Award at Worldfest-Houston
- SPMG Media Names Tony Smith Editor-In-Chief of Authors & Artists Magazine
- Phillie Phanatic's Best Friend Tom Burgoyne to Share Secrets at Dine & Dish at the Bercy
- Mensa Honors Aron K. Barbey for Brain Connectivity Research
- Lantek names Unai Asla new financial director
- Dale Hughes to Receive Vern Seefeldt Lifetime Achievement Award
- Community Concert Association Announces 2020 Season; Tickets Now On Sale for Five Rare Performances
- CloudNine Awards Multiple LAW Certifications to LDM Global
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- CyberGrants Announces Record Growth Maximizing Agile Social Impact
- Thiel College welcomes Pittsburgh arts and education icon as the College's 145th Commencement Exercises speaker
- CU Xpress Lease Partners with Mid-Hudson Valley FCU
- Custom Pool Pros of Freehold, NJ Awarded Best Of Houzz 2019
- Entrepreneurship - America's Biggest New Employer
- Free All Ages Talent Showcase by Terry Little Music