Popular on EntSun News
- Jumping Castle Hire Firm Announces New Partnership with Smarty Party Equipment 101
- Dour Finesse has Creative and Potential Tunes Available for HipHop Fans
- Sage the Gemini songstar Tackles Social Injustice With Hit Single One
- isovideo Announces New Stunning-Quality HDR/HLG/SDR HD/4K Conversion Self Service with Steep Cost & Time Savings & 100 Free Film Post-NAB Promotion
- Fixed Price Cremations Offer a Non-Attended Cremation Service in Melbourne
- Crowdfunding Campaign for Pac-Man Retro Clothing Line
- Entertainment Website Two Honest Guys Relaunches as Final Boss
- How to Jump-Start a Car - State Farm
- Hgbags - Your Online Home of Discounted Designer Goods
Watch the film trailers at Trailer http://www.invisionpro.com/uphill-battle-documentary/ and https://youtu.be/Ug3SWUP71rw
14 Amazing Experts in One Documentary!
Leading respected and well-known instructors, referees, and judges will share their experiences and the secrets to their success in this documentary. All of these people have experienced The Uphill Battle.
Karate and the Olympics: Who Will Represent Canada in 2020?
This documentary highlights the difficulties experienced in creating champions in Ontario. Today, money talks so loud that a persons paying capacity can now replace talent, dedication, and perseverance. As the parent of a well-known champion stated: Today, a childs whole athletic career depends on the pockets of the athletes parents whether they can pay, or not. With Karate becoming part of the Olympics, this situation must be changed!
Today, Karate faces a real challenge, and that is: how do we make the transition from an amateur sport to a professionally organized industry with the appropriate environment for raising true champions? The Uphill Battle attempts to cover this issue in depth. With interviews from leading respected instructors, referees, and judges The Uphill Battle is required viewing for anyone who believes karate in Ontario is ready to move forward.
More on EntSun News
- 2018 ASCAP Screen Music Award Goes To Michael Jonzun for Top Cable TV Series, The New Edition Story
- Robert "Cole" Johnson Featured Expert at 2018 Private Development Summit in Phoenix
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Holiday Automotive hosted Chevy Youth Baseball Event fundraiser
- L-Tron Corporation Takes Home 2018 AMA Pinnacle Award
- One lucky winner will fly a P-51 Mustang in Mercy Flight Southeast fundraiser
- Prospect Factory rankeada por Merca2.0 para 2018 en el Top 10% de las agencias digitales
An educational angle of the story.
The Uphill Battle addresses the subjects of karate and a healthy lifestyle for children with a distinctive Ontarian flavour. The target audience of this documentary are parents, school teachers, athletes, sports-oriented teenagers, and karate officials at every level.
First and the unique study about karate in Canada.
Today, this film is the only available research in this field. There is no centralised opened source of information about Canadian karate or any statistics about different types of events related to karate. Nobody can say how many seminars, camps and tournaments are provided by different karate clubs today. There is no official information about the number of clubs, coaches and students in Canada. Nobody knows how many children and adults, men and women are involved in karate. Based on the situation in Ontario this film demonstrates the necessity of a serious official study about Canadian karate, since, after all, further professional development of the industry depends on it.
What the Experts Say!
Kyoshi Sam Moledzki, Karatedo Shitokai Canada Shihau-WSKF: This insightful documentary gives the viewer a behind-the-scenes look at Karate in Ontario. Many different topics are covered, and anyone interested in Karate will discover something unique and important in this story.
Sensei Louis Rossi: Fantastic Documentary. Good choice of dojo's to represent the message, all respectable, qualified instructors under the right organizations.
Oleg Morgunov, Toronto Karate Junior League tournament Director: It's impossible to underestimate the impact of this film. After the "The Uphill Battle" had been released in Sep 2016, Karate's situation as a sport in Ontario was dramatically changed: the former Provincial Sport Organization lost its governing body status; the higher ups who have been impeding the development of Karate as a Sport for many generations were dismissed causing the sport to gain new formation in Ontario!
More on EntSun News
- Habitu8 Gets Its Sh*t Together with New Director of Customer Success & Operations
- 'No Love' By AB X PHASE Presley Offers a Hypnotic Music Experience to Fans
- Witness the Magnificence of Mike Nauti's Unique and Noteworthy Musicality
- Creola Kizart-Hampton Honored Among Top 50 Black Women of Excellence by Chicago Defender
- Introducing The Kawagoe Discount Pass Premium
- LivePOS helps store owners spend more time with their family
- Partner Engineering and Science Wins PRISM Technology Innovation Award for SiteLynx Platform
Paul Dupre, martial arts aficionado and historian:Tremendous presentation and amazing people who took part!
About the Filmmaker. Maria Morgunova personally directed this documentary feature. Maria is the Director of INVISION PRO - a media company in Toronto, Ontario. Marias background includes more than 10 years experience in journalism and the film and video industry as a videographer, journalist, film editor, producer of short stories, and the director of TV talk shows. Maria holds an MA in Arts and has created success stories and programs for the corporate world, broadcast television, and PR companies.About INVISION PRO.Independent Vision and Production is a media company located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. INVISION PRO produces quality documentaries, B2B marketing videos, short stories, and music videos.
Contact Information: Phone (416)721-3883, (416) 728-2552 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source :Invision Pro
Latest on EntSun News
- How Millennial Moms are Upping the Father's Day Gift Game
- Successful Retail Entrepreneur and Tiger 21 Chair Joins CEO Coaching International
- Nick Barnz has Brilliantly Crafted his New Hip Hop Song 'Support'
- Marval's latest service management software is PinkVERIFY re-certified for 16 ITIL processes
- Hip hop Enthusiasts will Love to Hear the Songs by the Singer Matic Beatz
- World of Ether Reveals Highly Anticipated Gameplay on Ethereum Blockchain; Hype Ensues
- EclecticIQ joins forces with Pink Elephant South Africa to further drive international expansion
- 'FEEL GOOD' By E Pimp X AG Brizzle Is The Song Made In Heaven
- Lamont Waves Offers the Perfect Soundscape for Fans to Chill with his Songs
- VTA's Underlying Musicality in New Tracks has Received good Recognition
- Right Cars Philippines Officially Open for Car Rentals Bookings From Manila Airport
- Yerra Solutions Ranks in the Top 20 on the 'Best Companies to Work for in Switzerland 2018' List
- The Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Announces Honorees for the Inaugural Captains of Industry Celebration
- Trusted Concepts KMIP-enables High-End Customers' Key Management Systems with Cryptsoft
- The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa Celebrates Its 251st Anniversary And The Royal Wedding With A Special Royal Romance Package
- New Journyx Report: 'Smarter' Timesheets are the Future of Work
- Author Pens Sherlock Holmes Genesis Novel, Advances Startling Theory of Legendary Sleuth's Creator
- MC Companies Brings Home the AMA Housekeeper of the Year Award
- Clearwater at Riverpark Invites Public To Celebrate 25th Anniversary of National Senior Health & Fitness Day
- Multi Emmy-Winning Filmmaker Sets Free LA Film School Summer Sessions Designed For Those Who Want To Make Movies