Popular on EntSun News
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 176
- Code Pineapple Launches Poseidon Storm Blaster Water Gun
- Combat Veteran Cast in a Film Starring Twin Sisters
- World's First Cryptocurrency Exchange To Accept PGG (Physical Gold) Pairing As A Medium Of Transfer
- Old Bridge Mayor to Attend Urban Tacos Grand Opening
- Grabbit Media Private Limited launched a well defined automated O2O Platform for Merchant and the Customer – an "Around You" App
- Twisted L release smash hit single "Raiders Anthem"
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- "Commendation for HRH Meghan for her community support in London" Professor Chris Imafidon
- New Fledge App Designed for Today's Professionals
Watch the film trailers at Trailer http://www.invisionpro.com/uphill-battle-documentary/ and https://youtu.be/Ug3SWUP71rw
14 Amazing Experts in One Documentary!
Leading respected and well-known instructors, referees, and judges will share their experiences and the secrets to their success in this documentary. All of these people have experienced The Uphill Battle.
Karate and the Olympics: Who Will Represent Canada in 2020?
This documentary highlights the difficulties experienced in creating champions in Ontario. Today, money talks so loud that a persons paying capacity can now replace talent, dedication, and perseverance. As the parent of a well-known champion stated: Today, a childs whole athletic career depends on the pockets of the athletes parents whether they can pay, or not. With Karate becoming part of the Olympics, this situation must be changed!
Today, Karate faces a real challenge, and that is: how do we make the transition from an amateur sport to a professionally organized industry with the appropriate environment for raising true champions? The Uphill Battle attempts to cover this issue in depth. With interviews from leading respected instructors, referees, and judges The Uphill Battle is required viewing for anyone who believes karate in Ontario is ready to move forward.
More on EntSun News
- 420Chatbots.com Launches 'Bud, the 4/20 Chatbot' and Introduces Full-Service FAQ Chatbot Service for the Cannabis Industry
- Sunknowledge: Company That Follows The Best Prosthetics Billing Practice
- RPL International Earns Spot on 2018 Prestigious Inc. 5000 List
- Immersive Theatre Premiere October 24th - November 10th
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer
- "Clown Motel" Red Carpet World Premier Sunday September 29th, 2018 In Los Angeles, California
- The Future is Female: 5th Annual 2018 The Power of You Teens Empowerment Experience
An educational angle of the story.
The Uphill Battle addresses the subjects of karate and a healthy lifestyle for children with a distinctive Ontarian flavour. The target audience of this documentary are parents, school teachers, athletes, sports-oriented teenagers, and karate officials at every level.
First and the unique study about karate in Canada.
Today, this film is the only available research in this field. There is no centralised opened source of information about Canadian karate or any statistics about different types of events related to karate. Nobody can say how many seminars, camps and tournaments are provided by different karate clubs today. There is no official information about the number of clubs, coaches and students in Canada. Nobody knows how many children and adults, men and women are involved in karate. Based on the situation in Ontario this film demonstrates the necessity of a serious official study about Canadian karate, since, after all, further professional development of the industry depends on it.
What the Experts Say!
Kyoshi Sam Moledzki, Karatedo Shitokai Canada Shihau-WSKF: This insightful documentary gives the viewer a behind-the-scenes look at Karate in Ontario. Many different topics are covered, and anyone interested in Karate will discover something unique and important in this story.
Sensei Louis Rossi: Fantastic Documentary. Good choice of dojo's to represent the message, all respectable, qualified instructors under the right organizations.
Oleg Morgunov, Toronto Karate Junior League tournament Director: It's impossible to underestimate the impact of this film. After the "The Uphill Battle" had been released in Sep 2016, Karate's situation as a sport in Ontario was dramatically changed: the former Provincial Sport Organization lost its governing body status; the higher ups who have been impeding the development of Karate as a Sport for many generations were dismissed causing the sport to gain new formation in Ontario!
More on EntSun News
- National Environmental Group, Local Community Appeal India Basin Development Environmental Impact Report to San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- The Differences Between IP Camera Quality and Other Technologies, from Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Mike Williams Magic and Comedy
- Grand Slam A/V & Security Offers Security Controls for Small Business
- Central Freight Lines selects Maven Dispatch for Fleet Management
- AdvisoryWorld to Sponsor and Attend Silver Oak Securities 2018 National Sales and Leadership Conference
- Northwest Region Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Course
Paul Dupre, martial arts aficionado and historian:Tremendous presentation and amazing people who took part!
About the Filmmaker. Maria Morgunova personally directed this documentary feature. Maria is the Director of INVISION PRO - a media company in Toronto, Ontario. Marias background includes more than 10 years experience in journalism and the film and video industry as a videographer, journalist, film editor, producer of short stories, and the director of TV talk shows. Maria holds an MA in Arts and has created success stories and programs for the corporate world, broadcast television, and PR companies.About INVISION PRO.Independent Vision and Production is a media company located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. INVISION PRO produces quality documentaries, B2B marketing videos, short stories, and music videos.
Contact Information: Phone (416)721-3883, (416) 728-2552 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source :Invision Pro
Latest on EntSun News
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- Small Startup Earns Official Facebook Marketing Partner Badge
- FRMediaTrain Rolling Through Denver Startup Week
- Hurricane Florence Response: StandUp Wireless Offers Unlimited Talk, Text, 5GB of Data to South Carolina-based Subscribers
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 32,142,587 Shares of Common Stock of General Electric Company
- Southern California Private Tours Offering Halloween VIP Tours of Disneyland California
- A NEW REALITY FOR CANADA; Co-op,free-roam, warehouse-scale virtual reality entertainment experience
- Hood Celebrityy: Jamaica Inna Real Life | Produced and Directed by Reshma B and Rob Kenner
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Dialogue with Three Chords kick off their 8th year of indie theatre