Popular on EntSun News
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Wedding Dress Alterations
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Information Technology, Cargo Systems Program Directorate Awards a Task Order to NikSoft
- Forum Extended Care Services' Annual CE Symposium Back by Popular Demand
- HealthClinicUSA Introduces Crazy Bulk Which Has Been Breaking Records in Muscles Supplements Industry
- What Our Parents Were Too Conditioned To Warn Us About and Information That Will Never Be Taught in a Traditional Classroom:
- Thriving Artist Prod Samour Grabs the Limelight with His Ingenious Rap Tracks
- HomeGate Real Estate Opens New Utah Location
- Pull Plan Announces Launch of Pull Plan Academy
- FlipNpik Announces ICO Presale 30% Bonus for Early Birds
- A Documentary on How Blind People Dream
Watch the film trailers at Trailer http://www.invisionpro.com/uphill-battle-documentary/ and https://youtu.be/Ug3SWUP71rw
14 Amazing Experts in One Documentary!
Leading respected and well-known instructors, referees, and judges will share their experiences and the secrets to their success in this documentary. All of these people have experienced The Uphill Battle.
Karate and the Olympics: Who Will Represent Canada in 2020?
This documentary highlights the difficulties experienced in creating champions in Ontario. Today, money talks so loud that a persons paying capacity can now replace talent, dedication, and perseverance. As the parent of a well-known champion stated: Today, a childs whole athletic career depends on the pockets of the athletes parents whether they can pay, or not. With Karate becoming part of the Olympics, this situation must be changed!
Today, Karate faces a real challenge, and that is: how do we make the transition from an amateur sport to a professionally organized industry with the appropriate environment for raising true champions? The Uphill Battle attempts to cover this issue in depth. With interviews from leading respected instructors, referees, and judges The Uphill Battle is required viewing for anyone who believes karate in Ontario is ready to move forward.
More on EntSun News
- Creatives Behind American Horror Story, Mr. Robot, This Is Us, Teen Titans, Riverdale & More Take Us Behind The Music At Comic-Con
- West Knoxville Lifestyle Readers Vote Dr. John Dandelski Best Chiropractor
- Laura "Lorie" Gardner of The Gardner's Group Honored With the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Michael Chious of Urban Pacific San Diego Realty Appears in San Diego Magazine as a Five Star Real Estate Agent for 2018
- Five Star Professional Recognizes Leslie Schupp of RE/MAX Heritage as a 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award Winner
- Mark Schinnerer's Book, "THE SUCCESS GROWER", Nominated for Global Award
- Evolve IP Acquires Leading Midwest Cloud Communications Provider AiTech
An educational angle of the story.
The Uphill Battle addresses the subjects of karate and a healthy lifestyle for children with a distinctive Ontarian flavour. The target audience of this documentary are parents, school teachers, athletes, sports-oriented teenagers, and karate officials at every level.
First and the unique study about karate in Canada.
Today, this film is the only available research in this field. There is no centralised opened source of information about Canadian karate or any statistics about different types of events related to karate. Nobody can say how many seminars, camps and tournaments are provided by different karate clubs today. There is no official information about the number of clubs, coaches and students in Canada. Nobody knows how many children and adults, men and women are involved in karate. Based on the situation in Ontario this film demonstrates the necessity of a serious official study about Canadian karate, since, after all, further professional development of the industry depends on it.
What the Experts Say!
Kyoshi Sam Moledzki, Karatedo Shitokai Canada Shihau-WSKF: This insightful documentary gives the viewer a behind-the-scenes look at Karate in Ontario. Many different topics are covered, and anyone interested in Karate will discover something unique and important in this story.
Sensei Louis Rossi: Fantastic Documentary. Good choice of dojo's to represent the message, all respectable, qualified instructors under the right organizations.
Oleg Morgunov, Toronto Karate Junior League tournament Director: It's impossible to underestimate the impact of this film. After the "The Uphill Battle" had been released in Sep 2016, Karate's situation as a sport in Ontario was dramatically changed: the former Provincial Sport Organization lost its governing body status; the higher ups who have been impeding the development of Karate as a Sport for many generations were dismissed causing the sport to gain new formation in Ontario!
More on EntSun News
- Gretchen Morgan of John L. Scott Real Estate Honored With the 2017 Rising Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Rosemary Low of Sotheby's International Realty in Los Angeles, Calif. Awarded the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Exceptional Seattle Mortgage Professional, Mason Buckles of Caliber Home Loans Earns the 2017 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award
- The Stylish Musician 99 Overall Shows his Expertise of Music in Royalty
- WinTheFuture's Pioneering Hip Hop - Rap Music is Taking the World by Storm
- J.Riggings Releases "The Classic" Limited-Edition Premium Men's Shoe
- Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on Behalf of Legal Immigrant in DUI Hit and Run by Suspected Illegal Immigrant
Paul Dupre, martial arts aficionado and historian:Tremendous presentation and amazing people who took part!
About the Filmmaker. Maria Morgunova personally directed this documentary feature. Maria is the Director of INVISION PRO - a media company in Toronto, Ontario. Marias background includes more than 10 years experience in journalism and the film and video industry as a videographer, journalist, film editor, producer of short stories, and the director of TV talk shows. Maria holds an MA in Arts and has created success stories and programs for the corporate world, broadcast television, and PR companies.About INVISION PRO.Independent Vision and Production is a media company located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. INVISION PRO produces quality documentaries, B2B marketing videos, short stories, and music videos.
Contact Information: Phone (416)721-3883, (416) 728-2552 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source :Invision Pro
Latest on EntSun News
- Schools Using Summer Break to Go Paperless
- Kéntro Provides Hope for Countering Government Corruption in America
- Feel the Musical Beat and Enjoy the Music Videos of Bstrilla's New Song "Waze"
- 'Thot' is an Unforgettable Song Composed by the Creative Jordvn
- California International Arbitration Council Applauds Governor Jerry Brown For Signing International Arbitration Bill
- Mushroom Racing Melbourne, A Great Day Out!
- Eye Popping "Dance Like Mandela" Contest Celebrates Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday
- Morven Museum & Garden "In Bloom" this Summer
- Veratics, Inc. Named Disability:In Supplier of the Year
- Chill Space NYC Introduces Group Spa Packages
- Bay Area Nonprofit's 'Art of Peace' Program to be Launched in San Francisco
- Philadelphia's Christopher Carter of Univest Bank and Trust Co. wins 2018 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award
- Vierge Premium Virgin Hair Opens High-end Hair Extensions Boutique and Salon in The Bronx
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers
- CRM Radio Welcomes Paul Petersen as Host
- Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Takes It To The Next Level
- Divorce Education and Financial Empowerment: One-Stop Shopping from the Nation's Leading Non-Profit Educators
- Trapdaddyflex is a Fresh Hip-hop Singer Who has Come with his Official Video '$'
- AGR & Pathfinder Direct Announce Strategic Partnership
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Digital Performance Advertising Network W4