Popular on EntSun
- E'Ian West Announces New Series, I Am... With Reverse Content 1967
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day By Watching Scream Queen Caroline Williams in "Leprechaun 3"
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- Global Automotive Emission Analyzer Market Technology Trends in Future
- AFRO SCI-FI and Yvette Kendall. They're Coming Big & They're Not Going Home!
- BA Result 2019 – BA 1st 2nd 3rd Year Exam Result
- Award-Winning Film About Forgotten "Father of Space Art" Coming to Sonoma Film Fest
- "Karen Michelle Presents LYB 2019 Spring Fashion and Shopping Event."
Watch the film trailers at Trailer http://www.invisionpro.com/uphill-battle-documentary/ and https://youtu.be/Ug3SWUP71rw
14 Amazing Experts in One Documentary!
Leading respected and well-known instructors, referees, and judges will share their experiences and the secrets to their success in this documentary. All of these people have experienced The Uphill Battle.
Karate and the Olympics: Who Will Represent Canada in 2020?
This documentary highlights the difficulties experienced in creating champions in Ontario. Today, money talks so loud that a persons paying capacity can now replace talent, dedication, and perseverance. As the parent of a well-known champion stated: Today, a childs whole athletic career depends on the pockets of the athletes parents whether they can pay, or not. With Karate becoming part of the Olympics, this situation must be changed!
Today, Karate faces a real challenge, and that is: how do we make the transition from an amateur sport to a professionally organized industry with the appropriate environment for raising true champions? The Uphill Battle attempts to cover this issue in depth. With interviews from leading respected instructors, referees, and judges The Uphill Battle is required viewing for anyone who believes karate in Ontario is ready to move forward.
More on EntSun News
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Lean on Me: The Brotherhood of Rock and Roll at Freedom Hall in Park Forest
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Complacency in supply chain cyber security – a hidden threat to SMEs
An educational angle of the story.
The Uphill Battle addresses the subjects of karate and a healthy lifestyle for children with a distinctive Ontarian flavour. The target audience of this documentary are parents, school teachers, athletes, sports-oriented teenagers, and karate officials at every level.
First and the unique study about karate in Canada.
Today, this film is the only available research in this field. There is no centralised opened source of information about Canadian karate or any statistics about different types of events related to karate. Nobody can say how many seminars, camps and tournaments are provided by different karate clubs today. There is no official information about the number of clubs, coaches and students in Canada. Nobody knows how many children and adults, men and women are involved in karate. Based on the situation in Ontario this film demonstrates the necessity of a serious official study about Canadian karate, since, after all, further professional development of the industry depends on it.
What the Experts Say!
Kyoshi Sam Moledzki, Karatedo Shitokai Canada Shihau-WSKF: This insightful documentary gives the viewer a behind-the-scenes look at Karate in Ontario. Many different topics are covered, and anyone interested in Karate will discover something unique and important in this story.
Sensei Louis Rossi: Fantastic Documentary. Good choice of dojo's to represent the message, all respectable, qualified instructors under the right organizations.
Oleg Morgunov, Toronto Karate Junior League tournament Director: It's impossible to underestimate the impact of this film. After the "The Uphill Battle" had been released in Sep 2016, Karate's situation as a sport in Ontario was dramatically changed: the former Provincial Sport Organization lost its governing body status; the higher ups who have been impeding the development of Karate as a Sport for many generations were dismissed causing the sport to gain new formation in Ontario!
More on EntSun News
- Total Escape has Successful Grand Opening and Puzzle Hunt as a Local Family Run Escape Room
- Michael Henderson's Bass Playing On Title Track Of Marvin Gaye's Soon To Be Released 1972 Album!
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
Paul Dupre, martial arts aficionado and historian:Tremendous presentation and amazing people who took part!
About the Filmmaker. Maria Morgunova personally directed this documentary feature. Maria is the Director of INVISION PRO - a media company in Toronto, Ontario. Marias background includes more than 10 years experience in journalism and the film and video industry as a videographer, journalist, film editor, producer of short stories, and the director of TV talk shows. Maria holds an MA in Arts and has created success stories and programs for the corporate world, broadcast television, and PR companies.About INVISION PRO.Independent Vision and Production is a media company located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. INVISION PRO produces quality documentaries, B2B marketing videos, short stories, and music videos.
Contact Information: Phone (416)721-3883, (416) 728-2552 e-mail: email@example.com
Source :Invision Pro
Latest on EntSun News
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros on DeKalb stage
- The Vaccination Debate in the Family Court
- Tony Adams Digital Engaged By Leading Australian Mortgage Broker
- New Short Film Tackles Controlling Relationships and Recovery During Woman's History Month
- Altavoz goes west to Disruptive Startup Summit at Stanford University Research Park
- New Entertainment Studio Launches a Graphic Novel Line
- 9th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 15 High School Acts for Final Event
- Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- World Premiere Of Documentary "Angèle Virtuoso" Official Selection At Montréal's International Art Film Festival (FIFA)
- Première mondiale du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps en sélection officielle au Fifa
- Humanist Canada To Reward Students Who Write About Humanist Values
- Sage IT Becomes Elite Partner under TIBCO's New Partner Program
- Desert Foothills Theater announces April performances
- Former Baker & Taylor exec joins Altavoz Entertainment as Director of Operations
- America's Top Dog Model Contest & Casting Call
- Pro Wrestling Legends Sign to Battle in Las Vegas
- The Easter Bunny Betrays Sasquatch
- Turbo Trade S.A. introduces the smart home of the future for everyone
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- Cure SMA and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announce Strategic Collaboration with Prometheus Research