Popular on EntSun
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- Herbie Hancock to receive prestigious Benjamin Franklin Medal from the Royal Society of Arts
- Upcycle Pop Eco Holiday Fair Returns. A Conscious and Sustainable Holiday Shopping Experience
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- Annual 0017th Turkey Bowl, coat drive and food drive deemed a success
- Qnext Corp. announces FileFlex Enterprise can now be secured by Intel® SGX technology
- Celebrate a Decade of Wonder at the 10th Annual Providence Children's Film Festival February 15-28, 2019
- 2018 Chinese American Film Festival & Chinese American TV Festival Film and TV Showcase
- New Entertainment Partnership Between Folktellers And Ahmet Zappa Formed To Expand New Fantasy Series
Watch the film trailers at Trailer http://www.invisionpro.com/uphill-battle-documentary/ and https://youtu.be/Ug3SWUP71rw
14 Amazing Experts in One Documentary!
Leading respected and well-known instructors, referees, and judges will share their experiences and the secrets to their success in this documentary. All of these people have experienced The Uphill Battle.
Karate and the Olympics: Who Will Represent Canada in 2020?
This documentary highlights the difficulties experienced in creating champions in Ontario. Today, money talks so loud that a persons paying capacity can now replace talent, dedication, and perseverance. As the parent of a well-known champion stated: Today, a childs whole athletic career depends on the pockets of the athletes parents whether they can pay, or not. With Karate becoming part of the Olympics, this situation must be changed!
Today, Karate faces a real challenge, and that is: how do we make the transition from an amateur sport to a professionally organized industry with the appropriate environment for raising true champions? The Uphill Battle attempts to cover this issue in depth. With interviews from leading respected instructors, referees, and judges The Uphill Battle is required viewing for anyone who believes karate in Ontario is ready to move forward.
More on EntSun News
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- Debut Author's Historical Novel a Top Jewish Literary Book Club Pick
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Company House Hotel of St. Croix, US Virgin Islands Reopens after Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- Wife of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Actor Lends Voice to Transgender Issues
- Advantage in The Changing Competitive Bidding Scenario/DME Billing from Sunknowledge
An educational angle of the story.
The Uphill Battle addresses the subjects of karate and a healthy lifestyle for children with a distinctive Ontarian flavour. The target audience of this documentary are parents, school teachers, athletes, sports-oriented teenagers, and karate officials at every level.
First and the unique study about karate in Canada.
Today, this film is the only available research in this field. There is no centralised opened source of information about Canadian karate or any statistics about different types of events related to karate. Nobody can say how many seminars, camps and tournaments are provided by different karate clubs today. There is no official information about the number of clubs, coaches and students in Canada. Nobody knows how many children and adults, men and women are involved in karate. Based on the situation in Ontario this film demonstrates the necessity of a serious official study about Canadian karate, since, after all, further professional development of the industry depends on it.
What the Experts Say!
Kyoshi Sam Moledzki, Karatedo Shitokai Canada Shihau-WSKF: This insightful documentary gives the viewer a behind-the-scenes look at Karate in Ontario. Many different topics are covered, and anyone interested in Karate will discover something unique and important in this story.
Sensei Louis Rossi: Fantastic Documentary. Good choice of dojo's to represent the message, all respectable, qualified instructors under the right organizations.
Oleg Morgunov, Toronto Karate Junior League tournament Director: It's impossible to underestimate the impact of this film. After the "The Uphill Battle" had been released in Sep 2016, Karate's situation as a sport in Ontario was dramatically changed: the former Provincial Sport Organization lost its governing body status; the higher ups who have been impeding the development of Karate as a Sport for many generations were dismissed causing the sport to gain new formation in Ontario!
More on EntSun News
- CustomersFirst Now Wins Aragon Research 2018 Innovation Award for Customer Journey Mapping
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- Zalemark Terminates Carlyle Entertainment Ltd. Purchase Agreement
- Thinkzilla's expanded services now supporting U.S. Government Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies Nationwide
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- With Addition of Karting Miami, Dezerland Park Becomes Miami's Largest Indoor Theme Park
- Lorraine Hansberry Theatre's Soulful Christmas: A Gospel Holiday Concert Returns December 13-23, 2018
Paul Dupre, martial arts aficionado and historian:Tremendous presentation and amazing people who took part!
About the Filmmaker. Maria Morgunova personally directed this documentary feature. Maria is the Director of INVISION PRO - a media company in Toronto, Ontario. Marias background includes more than 10 years experience in journalism and the film and video industry as a videographer, journalist, film editor, producer of short stories, and the director of TV talk shows. Maria holds an MA in Arts and has created success stories and programs for the corporate world, broadcast television, and PR companies.About INVISION PRO.Independent Vision and Production is a media company located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. INVISION PRO produces quality documentaries, B2B marketing videos, short stories, and music videos.
Contact Information: Phone (416)721-3883, (416) 728-2552 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source :Invision Pro
Latest on EntSun News
- Kick off Ski Season in Stowe, Vermont with Topnotch Resorts Après and Stay Package
- YourDictionary Makes SAT Prep Easy with Launch of Alexa Skill
- Bel Fuse-Circuit Protection Announces 0ZCN Series of Surface Mount Resettable PTC Fuses
- TRIMIT and Seams Systems Partner to Offer Microsoft ERP-Based Fashion Software Solutions
- Nola Blue Records announces new album from Benny Turner and Cash McCall
- Composer Jaime Cardona Wins Suncoast Emmy Award for Hope: Puerto Rico Documentary
- Emmy Nominated Director, Fred Gerber, Joins The Popchuck Chronicles
- Strategic Micro Systems Hires New Director of Business Development
- Ecovia's AzuraGel™ Superabsorbent Awarded 100% USDA Certified Biobased Product Label
- DNA Films® Takes Home Nine Emmys
- There's Something For Everyone!
- DMS Names Strategic Financial Leader Randall Koubek Chief Financial Officer
- William Sim Wins Executive of the Year-Electronics of HKB Management Excellence Award 2018
- IDI Consulting Launches Fourth Annual Toys for Tots Drive
- Raquel Riley Thomas Appointed to Advisory Board of Operation Renewed Hope Foundation
- New Talk Show, Straight Up, No Chaser is Coming to Comcast TV Atlanta
- BIG BRUSH CREEK ROOTS Music Festival & Campout positioned as a destination campout music festival for the Spring of 2019
- Hiring Freeze Bottlenecks Ontario Bankruptcy Courts
- Mercury Retrograde Astrology Podcast-Astro Advice, Horoscopes
- Memorable Purses: Fashionable Hand Bags, Backpacks, Wallets, and More Stylish Choices for Women