Popular on EntSun
- Reverse Content's New Series With Producer E'Ian West Entitled "Mothers And Daughters" 105
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
- Award-Winning Short Film "Standing Eight" Is Being Released On Amazon
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- Oliver Sean Hits No.1 on iTunes Canada
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Saf-gard Joins Movement To Rebuild The Skilled Trade Workforce
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- India's French Connection: Indian Artists in France at DAG New York through May 24
- AFONiE.com is Now Accepting Amazon Pay!
There are a tremendous amount of patients suffering with debilitating headache and facial pain disorders. Unfortunately, there are very few headache specialists available to help them. This makes access to appropriate care for proper diagnosis and treatment very difficult, and many times impossible. This results in prolonged suffering without clear answers or direction, and a poor quality of life affecting personal, family, social, and work life. The purpose of Virtual Headache Specialist™ is to help alleviate the lack of access to a headache specialist, as well as provide information and guidance to you and your physician in the possible diagnoses, education, and common treatments of your possible headache or facial pain disorder.
More on EntSun News
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
Virtual Headache Specialist™ is a diagnostic tool that begins with interactive graphics to focus on where your pain is located. This is followed by a series of detailed and specific questions, based on the location and pattern of your pain. These questions simulate the questions and interview techniques done in the office with a headache specialist as they attempt to narrow in on the most likely headache or facial pain diagnostic possibilities, provided to you in a ranked order. Virtual Headache Specialist™ evaluates for all primary headache and facial pain disorders (due to the headache or facial pain condition itself and not from another cause), and some secondary headache and facial pain disorders (due to another underlying condition of which headache or facial pain is a symptom).
Virtual Headache Specialist™ aims to help patients who do not have access to a headache specialist gain some expertise and insight into possible diagnoses, treatments, and other education regarding their possible types of headache or facial pain. The Internet can be a scary and frustrating place without clear direction of what you are searching for, and self-diagnosis almost always equates to misdiagnosis and unnecessary worry and anxiety. This tool will hopefully help decrease the ongoing burden of improperly treated headache and facial pain disorders resulting from a lack of headache specialist access and expertise. Virtual Headache Specialist™ attempts to provide expertise and direction for headache and facial pain disorders from the comfort of home without having to travel many miles out of state or country and spend excessive amounts of money to see a headache expert. The information obtained can be printed out for your personal education, and can be taken to your doctor to help guide him/her to more accurate diagnoses and more effective treatment decisions.
More on EntSun News
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Slasher Partners with Horror Fuel for Upcoming Android & iOS App
- CultureFest DMV Celebrates A Day of International Culture at The National Harbor
Latest on EntSun News
- Dry Bar Comedian Marc Yaffee Returns To Boise's Liquid Laughs
- Inaugural Keep It Fresh Children's Vegfest and Book Fair Boasts Being the First of Its Kind In Baltimore, Maryland
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- Kuhl release optimistic song 'Halo Of Stars' ahead of the EU elections
- Best Lawyers in Chandigarh
- Find An Emergency Dentist For Periodontal Disease Treatment Near Me
- Women Hairstyles for Curly Hair
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- New 1st Ever Evolution Of African Concert By LiveEnt On July 27 At Hawkeye Downs In Cedar Rapids, IA
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Jam out at the 2019 Rock the Collection Summer Concert Series
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- Twitter Dynamo Discusses Game of Thrones With An Astrological Lens
- Christina Milian Partners with Fashion Powerhouse ZCRAVE
- Hip Hop's 88 LO Debuts New Single, "Nothins Changed"
- Colorful Jerseys - A new fashion brand for extreme sports
- Hip Hop's Suga-T Unveils "Your Perfume" Book and Album Set
- The 2nd Annual HOPE Rises Concert is coming to The Grunin Center on June 1
- Discover How to Embrace Change as You Make Adjustments and Live Full Out
- Florida's Largest Solar Company Advanced Green Technologies Acquires MSC Electric