Popular on EntSun
- E'Ian West Announces New Series, I Am... With Reverse Content 1980
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day By Watching Scream Queen Caroline Williams in "Leprechaun 3" 107
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
- Award-Winning Film About Forgotten "Father of Space Art" Coming to Sonoma Film Fest
- Global Automotive Emission Analyzer Market Technology Trends in Future
- AFRO SCI-FI and Yvette Kendall. They're Coming Big & They're Not Going Home!
- BA Result 2019 – BA 1st 2nd 3rd Year Exam Result
- Comedy Headliner Don Barnhart Returns To Las Vegas Residency Bringing Nightly Laughter The D Casino Hotel
- Cattle Health Market Analysis and Value Forecast Snapshot by End-use Industry 2014-2024
- Thriller Author Crashes Chicago's St. Patrick's Day Festivities in Latest Novel
There are a tremendous amount of patients suffering with debilitating headache and facial pain disorders. Unfortunately, there are very few headache specialists available to help them. This makes access to appropriate care for proper diagnosis and treatment very difficult, and many times impossible. This results in prolonged suffering without clear answers or direction, and a poor quality of life affecting personal, family, social, and work life. The purpose of Virtual Headache Specialist™ is to help alleviate the lack of access to a headache specialist, as well as provide information and guidance to you and your physician in the possible diagnoses, education, and common treatments of your possible headache or facial pain disorder.
Virtual Headache Specialist™ is a diagnostic tool that begins with interactive graphics to focus on where your pain is located. This is followed by a series of detailed and specific questions, based on the location and pattern of your pain. These questions simulate the questions and interview techniques done in the office with a headache specialist as they attempt to narrow in on the most likely headache or facial pain diagnostic possibilities, provided to you in a ranked order. Virtual Headache Specialist™ evaluates for all primary headache and facial pain disorders (due to the headache or facial pain condition itself and not from another cause), and some secondary headache and facial pain disorders (due to another underlying condition of which headache or facial pain is a symptom).
More on EntSun News
- NEW VENUE* Diane & The Deductibles open for The Tubes April 13th, 2019 at The CANYON MONTCLAIR
- Actor and Literacy Advocate LeVar Burton Comes to the Frederick Speaker Series
- Shell Point's 2018-2019 Fine & Performing Arts Series presents Chrysalis Chamber Players April 16
- Thumblemania at BURLY Brewing Co
- Emmy award-winning Cinematographer Petr Cikhart signs with management firm V2M
Virtual Headache Specialist™ aims to help patients who do not have access to a headache specialist gain some expertise and insight into possible diagnoses, treatments, and other education regarding their possible types of headache or facial pain. The Internet can be a scary and frustrating place without clear direction of what you are searching for, and self-diagnosis almost always equates to misdiagnosis and unnecessary worry and anxiety. This tool will hopefully help decrease the ongoing burden of improperly treated headache and facial pain disorders resulting from a lack of headache specialist access and expertise. Virtual Headache Specialist™ attempts to provide expertise and direction for headache and facial pain disorders from the comfort of home without having to travel many miles out of state or country and spend excessive amounts of money to see a headache expert. The information obtained can be printed out for your personal education, and can be taken to your doctor to help guide him/her to more accurate diagnoses and more effective treatment decisions.
Latest on EntSun News
- Lil Cory Working With Jared Lee Gosselin
- Dialogue with Three Chords returns with part two of WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- 5 Ways To Extend Your Wig Life!
- Y Millz Featured Amadeus Artist At New York City Sauce
- Marathon Runner Gregory L. Hudson Chasing Marathon History
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- CodeMint Announces 2019 Updates for Final Year Project Research Topics in Education Just in time For Undergraduates
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- NFL Star & Mogul Mommy Open Up Luxe Baby Store in the Shops at Hudson Yards New York City
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification