Popular on EntSun
- Sardinas, Professor Imafidon and other leaders invited by Queen Elizabeth II for celebrations 171
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner 125
- Daniel Hernandez Couturier to represent the United states in Europe
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- Filmmaker Dustin Ferguson's World Premiere of Robowoman is a Rousing Success
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- The Carting Call World Premiers on Bitmov.io
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC merges to create Baby Girl Elite Digital Distribution
- Kastlfel Teams with Zoo & Aquarium Operator Service Systems Associates on Earth Day 2019 Apparel to benefit Earth Day Network
We met our secret bus at Flinders Street Station and after a 35-minute journey (and sing-song) we arrived at Les Mans Go Kart track where we were met by our host and MC who was dressed in full army attire....yep! We got dressed in our costumes (I was Wario and my friend Bowser) and then had to perform various tasks to win stars that attributed to prizes such as free food and drinks - boo ye!
More on EntSun News
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Kathie Lee Gifford and Jennifer O'Neill Tapped as Honorary Chairs of the Second Annual Southern W
- New Specials At Just Add H20 In South Bend, Indiana With The Best Scuba Supplies, Swimwear & More!
- Garment Saver Launches Stain-Minimizing Summer Clothes For Children
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band returns to Sweetwater Music Hall
After 30 minutes of dancing, human pyramids and the like we then headed to the race track that was awesome. The team at Mushroom Racing clearly had invested time and money into this with cool question mark boxes, stenciled tiles on the track and a heap of mushrooms - not to mention on the old painted bus! The race was fun - we managed 20 laps (as promised) and I came third -yeee!
Afterward, we played some laser tag before hopping the bus back to Flinders Street. All in all, this was an awesome day out and we'd give Mushroom Racing a solid 8.5/10!
The Daily Media
Source :The Daily Media
Latest on EntSun News
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
- Toxic Tutu featuring Mark Torgl, Lloyd Kaufman, Jake The Snake Roberts, Mel Novak and more is now av
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the Crime Drama, Outlaws Don't Get Funerals!
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- FRNCHS Clothing In Collaboration with Ambicion Designs Present The 1st Black Mobile Mall
- IAOP Announces Strategic Alliance with Business Process Enabling South Africa (BPESA)
- 1017 Bricksquad Mafia Records & OG Mack Drama Introduce New Head of Public Relations
- Petite runway show finds a new home at Baltimore Fashion Week
- Eric Breen Joins PINC as Vice President of Business Development
- Hayfield Secondary School to Host the Fifth Annual Free Hayfield Comic Con on May 4, 2019
- Joel Cutler and Matt Byars Announces Launch Of New SEO Company in St Petersburg Florida
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- TMTMAX Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- MSX International announces strategic investment in MCON Group
- Bounce House Rentals and Inflatable Games for rent in the san Francisco Bay Area and Northern Calif