Popular on EntSun
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- Herbie Hancock to receive prestigious Benjamin Franklin Medal from the Royal Society of Arts
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- Celebrate a Decade of Wonder at the 10th Annual Providence Children's Film Festival February 15-28, 2019
- 2018 Chinese American Film Festival & Chinese American TV Festival Film and TV Showcase
- Annual 0017th Turkey Bowl, coat drive and food drive deemed a success
- Qnext Corp. announces FileFlex Enterprise can now be secured by Intel® SGX technology
- Corky Siegel's Chamber Blues and Lynne Jordan, Grand Finale with Sam Lay
At the age of 16, his fan base grew across the city and throughout his high school years. The same year of 2014 he released a collab mixtape with a childhood friend and artist, by the name of Young Cobi, entitled "Trending" with the hit song that broke a record for them both entitled "Do it Big" with a beat used from Bas song "Lit" ft J.Cole. Jay then released the independent studio project "This Heart Was For Sale" on February 14th, 2016 found on every media outlet there was and totaling 100,000 plays and downloads worldwide.
More on EntSun News
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
Following after, as he matured he released another independent mixtape entitled "19 Years In Counting" in 2016 which quickly grew because of the hit single "19" which was his intro to the tape. Not too long after his break from music he released the most honest project ever to be seen and heard entitled "In All Honesty" the EP gained over tens of thousands of plays within the first week on Youtube, artwork created by his buddy Haile Wilson, look him up for prices. And he is now anticipating his new solo project In All Honesty 2 slated for a release in August 2018. "I did this remix to this Deserve track I made a year ago with my brother Rell Ruddy" Deserve remix is due to be released on every media outlet the 21 of August. Melo's vernacular and peculiar flow has kept him on top for quite some time now, and he doesn't plan on retiring anytime soon.
We've got news that following after the release he will be hosting a mixtape release party right here in his hometown Saint Louis. We don't have all the info but we do know it will be happening sooner than we all think. " This year isn't over until I say it is," says Melo. He's got another show in October, in which, details will be released at a later date.
Source :TTS NATION Media
Latest on EntSun News
- Executive Producer Nina Kelly Sees Emmy Win
- Killing ECMs: Gartner and the Rise of Content Services
- Actress Lunden De'Leon Has Signed On To Star In Romantic Comedy, "KISS ME GOODNIGHT" …
- The Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Donates a Five Thousand Dollar Holiday Gift
- LFX TV - Watch What You're Watching
- Upscale Reupholstering Service is Now in Town with the Coming of Glamour Decorating
- Selection of Decorative & Customized Window Shades for Residential & Commercial Spaces
- Are you looking for the best Star Wars costumes for adults?
- Wichita North High School String Quartet to join the pros
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- Psyche-Rock Band Revolushn To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Dec 12, 2018
- Ready to Jump? Defy Tucson is coming to Northmall Center
- Heilind Asia Wins the 5th China IOT Technology Innovation Award
- We Are Today Recognized As A Creditable Channel Partner In Asia Market
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- Debut Author's Historical Novel a Top Jewish Literary Book Club Pick
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Company House Hotel of St. Croix, US Virgin Islands Reopens after Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- Wife of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Actor Lends Voice to Transgender Issues