Popular on EntSun
- Brooklyn Bound! Roses are Blind an Official Selection of Williamsburg Independent Film Festival 140
- Jacksonville International Film Festival Includes Short Doc of Native Fallen Vietnam Hero U.S. Army Sp5 Wyley Wright Jr
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot
- Queen Palm Intl Film Festival Announces Winter Screening Lineup with Oscar Shortlisted Films
- Free worldwide Sound Healing and Guided Meditation "Third Ear" App Now Offers Veterans, Active Duty Soldiers, and Refugees 24/7 Help with PTSD
- Axiros Announces A Strategic Technology Partnership With AudioCodes
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company presents A CHRISTMAS CAROL
- 2b Acting hosts the Golden Nugget International Film Festival (GNIFF) in Leeds
- The Isley Brothers Boogie at 60th Anniversary at Duke Energy Center for the Arts - Mahaffey Thea
- How To Qualify The Right Electromechanical Company In Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Hay will play the starring role of Vera Castor, joining actors Zach Galligan (Gremlins), Kelli Maroney (Fast Times at Ridgemont High), and Bernard Robichaud (Haven) in the upcoming thriller feature.
The film explores the trauma and psyche of a young woman who is brutally assaulted after an innocent night out with friends. Soon, it becomes very clear the justice system has failed her. Just when she feels as if her world has shattered, a curious stranger takes matters into her own hands to avenge the crime.
Im thrilled to be cast as Vera in To Avenge. Her story is heartbreaking, yet all too common. Im excited to bring the role to life by showcasing not only her pain, but her strength. I hope that through this role, I will be able to help empower other women who have faced this same trauma, Hay said when interviewed about joining the cast.
More on EntSun News
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
Hay has previously been seen in The Real ONeals (ABC), Yes, Virginia (Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Love Hewitt), and Wish Wizard (Morgan Freeman, Kathryn Joosten, David Koechner). She is repped by Cornerstone Talent Management, Buchwald Talent (LA), Imperium 7 (LA) and PureFlare Agency (GA).
Filming is expected to begin in the Spring 2019 throughout Maryland.
For more information, visit www.toavenge.com.
Contact: Nick Belial, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source :Lorcan-Saoirse Productions
Latest on EntSun News
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Fans Share Royalties of Favorite Artists
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- Gimp Wires and Stiff Wires Online at Wholesale Prices
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- CharmPosh.com Features Burt's Bees Baby Family Jammies For Holidays
- Grammy Nominated Bokanté Brings World Music to the Weinberg Center
- Comedy Central's Favorite Comedian Matt Braunger Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Shakespeare from the Ground Inaugural Event at Pearl Street Brewery
- Trailer Film Festival Submissions Open
- Dress Code Nine Launch New Website For Essex Customers
- Aleem Hossain Wins Best Director at Berlin Festival for After We Leave
- Inspirational Book, HOMEBOY, Tells Jawara Griffin's Journey from the Crack House to the Courthouse
- Snow Predicted at Marina Village in Riviera Beach, Florida
- Up-and-Coming London Artist NRVT Makes Noise with Hot New Singles
- 'Revival of Peace Museum,' a Promoter of Global Peace in Historic Vienna, Now Seeking Supporters
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
- Official Trailer: Lection, Politics in the Post-Apocalypse