Popular on EntSun
- E'Ian West Announces New Series, I Am... With Reverse Content 1967
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day By Watching Scream Queen Caroline Williams in "Leprechaun 3"
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- Global Automotive Emission Analyzer Market Technology Trends in Future
- AFRO SCI-FI and Yvette Kendall. They're Coming Big & They're Not Going Home!
- BA Result 2019 – BA 1st 2nd 3rd Year Exam Result
- Award-Winning Film About Forgotten "Father of Space Art" Coming to Sonoma Film Fest
- "Karen Michelle Presents LYB 2019 Spring Fashion and Shopping Event."
Tiso selected Eurostop's e-rmis system to enable tracking of items from warehouse to store in detail. Eurostop's system manages the entire replenishment process, from when items are picked using a wireless scanner, to packing and delivering to stores. Integration with the stock system provides head office with up-to-date sales data of all product lines across all store and online channels. In addition, detailed business insights from sales data using Eurostop's e-cubes module aids merchandise planning.
More on EntSun News
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Lean on Me: The Brotherhood of Rock and Roll at Freedom Hall in Park Forest
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Complacency in supply chain cyber security – a hidden threat to SMEs
Chris Tiso, Chief Executive of Tiso Stores said; "The replenishment facility within e‑rmis was exactly what we were looking for. It gives us far greater control of store replenishment, so we have an accurate view of the business.
"Customised reporting gives us a handle on the stores' performance, especially with our expansion plans. Our new Aviemore store will have even greater floor space for customers to try out products and investing in Eurostop systems provides us with the technology in store to provide an even better customer experience from trial to purchase."
As part of the connected systems for stock management, Tiso has installed Eurostop's new e-pos touch, with added functionality to manage promotions and offers at the till point.
Eurostop's e-rmis also enables Tiso to load products easily onto the system in bulk from one spreadsheet, with SKU, colours and sizes. Purchase orders can also be created in the same way, by importing a spreadsheet with supplier details, items, cost prices and quantity saving time and reducing errors in re-keying.
More on EntSun News
- Total Escape has Successful Grand Opening and Puzzle Hunt as a Local Family Run Escape Room
- Michael Henderson's Bass Playing On Title Track Of Marvin Gaye's Soon To Be Released 1972 Album!
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
Phillip Moylan, Sales Manager at Eurostop said; "Retailers like Tiso have built successful businesses by staying true to their founding principles of loving the products that they sell and providing great customer service. Eurostop's connected retail systems have been developed to underpin a retailer's operations with accurate stock management to support sales and buyers.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on EntSun News
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros on DeKalb stage
- The Vaccination Debate in the Family Court
- Tony Adams Digital Engaged By Leading Australian Mortgage Broker
- New Short Film Tackles Controlling Relationships and Recovery During Woman's History Month
- Altavoz goes west to Disruptive Startup Summit at Stanford University Research Park
- New Entertainment Studio Launches a Graphic Novel Line
- 9th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 15 High School Acts for Final Event
- Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- World Premiere Of Documentary "Angèle Virtuoso" Official Selection At Montréal's International Art Film Festival (FIFA)
- Première mondiale du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps en sélection officielle au Fifa
- Humanist Canada To Reward Students Who Write About Humanist Values
- Sage IT Becomes Elite Partner under TIBCO's New Partner Program
- Desert Foothills Theater announces April performances
- Former Baker & Taylor exec joins Altavoz Entertainment as Director of Operations
- America's Top Dog Model Contest & Casting Call
- Pro Wrestling Legends Sign to Battle in Las Vegas
- The Easter Bunny Betrays Sasquatch
- Turbo Trade S.A. introduces the smart home of the future for everyone
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- Cure SMA and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announce Strategic Collaboration with Prometheus Research