Popular on EntSun
- Sardinas, Professor Imafidon and other leaders invited by Queen Elizabeth II for celebrations 171
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner 125
- Daniel Hernandez Couturier to represent the United states in Europe
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Filmmaker Dustin Ferguson's World Premiere of Robowoman is a Rousing Success
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- The Carting Call World Premiers on Bitmov.io
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC merges to create Baby Girl Elite Digital Distribution
- Kastlfel Teams with Zoo & Aquarium Operator Service Systems Associates on Earth Day 2019 Apparel to benefit Earth Day Network
2018 is poised to be the biggest yet for the San Diego Spirits Festival. The festival is known for giving guests unrivaled access to the markets finest spirits. Sample everything from your big-name brands to small-batch distilleries, enjoying old favorites and discovering new ones throughout the day. In between sips, guests have the opportunity to hear the stories behind the spirits and the brands that make them. The Festival also features bartender competitions, grand tastings, and mini-seminars designed to appeal to the cocktail novice as well as the mixology expert. All weekend, live music and entertainment will create an unforgettable experience. I am absolutely thrilled that this is our tenth anniversary, said Liz Edwards, Founder, and Director of the festival. "I am proud to say that the San Diego Spirits Festival is all-inclusive with top-shelf cocktailsonce you enter, everything is included."
More on EntSun News
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Kathie Lee Gifford and Jennifer O'Neill Tapped as Honorary Chairs of the Second Annual Southern W
- New Specials At Just Add H20 In South Bend, Indiana With The Best Scuba Supplies, Swimwear & More!
- Garment Saver Launches Stain-Minimizing Summer Clothes For Children
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band returns to Sweetwater Music Hall
The entertainment lineup this year includes live music from funk-rock band Sofa King Bueno, Drop Dead Dames Burlesque Revue, Energia Fire Boys Burlesque, Energia Samba, body artist Evgola, the Bollywood dance troupe from Andaaz Dance Academy, Cirque Quirk Stilt walker, a fashion show featuring Hulabelle swimwear & Kasia Resort Wear and DJ Mike White.
During the Festival, the winners of the San Diego International Spirits Bottle Competition will be announced. Two weeks prior, craft distillers, American merchant bottlers, and large distillers submit their spirits for blind tasting and analysis by an expert panel of judges. The 2017 competition featured 162 entries, with 81 medals awarded.
Brands in attendance this year include: Lillet with VIP Lounge and Fashion Show; Don Julio Tequila; Ketel One Family of Vodka and the new Ketel One Botanicals; Panther City Distillery; Gildardo Partida LLC with 27 brands of high-end Tequilas; Bohemia Beer American Soju; Café Agave; Pussers Rum, Reeds Ginger Beer; Sespe Creek Distillery Speakeasy; Revel Spirits; Danos Dangerous Tequila; Brugal Rum; Tequila Indianos; Tequila Enedina; Chantaje Mezcal; 44 Degree Vodka; Old Elk Distillery; Santo Mezcal; Hood River Distillery; Sammys Beach Bay Rum; Deep Eddy Vodka; Blue Chair Bay Rum; Tequila El Rey; Zyr Russian Vodka; Fever Tree; Mule 20; Toco Cachaça; J Reeds Apple Cider Whiskey; Capone Tequila & Rum; Magic Bullet; Kevita; Buzz Pop Cocktailsand more are still being added.
More on EntSun News
- Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc. will hold an event to raise awareness of the over 1 million meals served each year to the homebound in MD
- Karting Miami - First Indoor, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida with Open-Wheeled Cars - Coming Soon to Dezerland Park
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- Official Launch of Stretch Lane Activewear!
- Dr Jason D Heap-International Education Consultancy Nears Fifth Year of Global Service
For those looking for an even more high-end experience, VIP tickets include access to an exclusive VIP lounge with Lillet, front row seats for the fashion show, champagne, caviar and additional upgrades.
To purchase tickets, visit www.sandiegospiritsfestival.com. The festival will be held on Saturday from 2 to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from 2 to 5 p.m. Daily tickets are $65 for Saturday, $55 for Sunday. VIP tickets are $100 for Saturday and $85 for Sunday. All tickets include unlimited cocktails and samples from restaurants. Designated driver tickets for Saturday or Sunday are $20.
ABOUT SAN DIEGO SPIRITS FESTIVAL:
Since 2009, San Diego Spirits Festival has brought the best of the craft cocktail scene to the city of San Diego, celebrating local cuisine, mixology, and all things spirits. Voted Premier Travelers, Must-Try Festival of the Year, and named by Fodors.com as One of the Best Cocktail Festivals in America! It is truly an event not to be missed! For more information on the San Diego Spirits Festival: www.sandiegospiritsfestival.com
San Diego Spirits Festival
5580 La Jolla Blvd, #436 La Jolla CA 92037
Source :San Diego Spirits Festival
Latest on EntSun News
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- TMTMAX Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- MSX International announces strategic investment in MCON Group
- Bounce House Rentals and Inflatable Games for rent in the san Francisco Bay Area and Northern Calif
- She Kills Monsters at North Coast Rep Theatre School
- Report: Airline management should pay full price for tickets
- Alfred Street Baptist Church's Dr. Howard-John Wesley to Share Story of Surprise Donation to Howard University Students on "Steve" on April 17
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's "GO FOR LANDING" Wins Top Doc NASA REMI Award at Worldfest-Houston
- SPMG Media Names Tony Smith Editor-In-Chief of Authors & Artists Magazine
- Phillie Phanatic's Best Friend Tom Burgoyne to Share Secrets at Dine & Dish at the Bercy
- Mensa Honors Aron K. Barbey for Brain Connectivity Research
- Lantek names Unai Asla new financial director
- Dale Hughes to Receive Vern Seefeldt Lifetime Achievement Award
- Community Concert Association Announces 2020 Season; Tickets Now On Sale for Five Rare Performances
- CloudNine Awards Multiple LAW Certifications to LDM Global
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- CyberGrants Announces Record Growth Maximizing Agile Social Impact
- Thiel College welcomes Pittsburgh arts and education icon as the College's 145th Commencement Exercises speaker
- CU Xpress Lease Partners with Mid-Hudson Valley FCU