Popular on EntSun News
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 167
- Combat Veteran Cast in a Film Starring Twin Sisters
- Code Pineapple Launches Poseidon Storm Blaster Water Gun
- World's First Cryptocurrency Exchange To Accept PGG (Physical Gold) Pairing As A Medium Of Transfer
- Twisted L release smash hit single "Raiders Anthem"
- Old Bridge Mayor to Attend Urban Tacos Grand Opening
- Grabbit Media Private Limited launched a well defined automated O2O Platform for Merchant and the Customer – an "Around You" App
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- New Fledge App Designed for Today's Professionals
- "Commendation for HRH Meghan for her community support in London" Professor Chris Imafidon
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on EntSun News
- Transform Your Patio and Backyard with Outdoor Custom A/V From Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Tailgate Season is Here! Planning a Great Tailgate Party is a Snap with Help from Catering with Elegance
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on EntSun News
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- Small Startup Earns Official Facebook Marketing Partner Badge
- FRMediaTrain Rolling Through Denver Startup Week
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on EntSun News
- NJ Filmmaker Launches Short Film Where President Trump Has A Spiritual Awakening and Apologizes To World
- New Website Promotes New Memoir Revealing True Smuggling Tales During The Days Of Marijuana Prohibition
- Beacon Media and Marketing President Adrienne Wilkerson to Share Digital Marketing Strategy at 48th Annual Alaska CHARR Convention
- Mr. Thundder's New Movie Trailer: The Lion Horn of Christ
- The Benefits of Having Network Support in Columbia
- California solar solutions provider, Sun Light & Power, becomes 100% employee owned
- Eagle Battalion Booster Club Murder Mystery FUNDRAISER
- Last Bottle Clothing Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2018 Startup Showcase Company
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit
- Sunknowledge: The Ultimate Medical Billing Company in America
- SEC's New Disclosure Framework, ERISA and Tax Developments, Current Updates from SEC and FINRA Staff, and More at the ALI CLE Life Insurance P
- New York Times Bestselling Author George Barna to Speak at Family Empowerment Forum in Fort Myers
- Party for a Cause at The 6th Street Rocktoberfest
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Fifth Third Capital City River Run 25 Years
- PicoCell and PicoBlender product lines achieve UL 61800-5-1 certification
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes with Staking as a way to incentivize support and distribute inflation