Popular on EntSun News
- Castoro Cellars Winery donates over $24,000 to Templeton High School Band 114
- 2017 Appbase Best 50 Of China Will Be Released, Testin Settles The Rules For Mobile Market 112
- Freelancer releases new EP 'Embryo'
- Sacramento Fireworks New Year's Eve with Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass
- Delightime Products on Big Sale for the Holidays
- RED CARPET RIVALS Dishes about Stars, Studios and Scandals
- B.L.A.C.C. Heart - A New Day, A New Way Available Now On CD!
- VIIHEALTH Digital SMART CONTENT Suite Named One of the Most Innovative Services of 2017 by PM360
- SignCommand.com Announces Free Animation Templates
- Dhwani (Music Band) Is Gigging All The Way
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on EntSun News
- Golden Software Releases Grapher 2D and 3D Graphing and Analysis Software
- Pet Professional Accreditation Board announces move to allow credential transfer
- A Back-in-Time Gourmet Trip to Nikko and Yunishigawa Onsen in Tochigi Prefecture, Japan
- Better Way for Casting Directors to Post Auditions
- The National Widowers' Organization
- DOT Drug Testing Compliance Addresses New Rules for 2018
- A Clean Mouth Is the Gateway to a Clean Body
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on EntSun News
- Justin Bieber Remix songsterFalls Victim to Nude Photo Scandal
- K'Coneil Nominated for Best New Entertainer at 36th IRAWMA
- Lindal Group, Global Aerosol Technology Leader, Launches New BOV Application Laboratory
- ISO Certification Affirms MECA Solutions' Quality Management System
- Armour Mobile boasts a raft of new features in latest version including in-call switching between
- Active Records Management Benefits from Efficient Processes
- Dustless Technologies announces new Universal-Fit Dust Control Shroud for Hardscape Cutting with High-Speed Gas Saws
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on EntSun News
- Aktiv Management Nor tilbyr kunder adgang til Telegrams kommende milliard ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
- Best Choice : Easy DIY Phone Case on Enhanced Protective Materials by DesignItMe.com
- OEC is Named as one of the Top 10 Open Course Education Websites of 2018
- Jetcoin Announces New Champion Leveraging Blockchain to Launch Supermodel Career
- The Largest Commercial Roofing Company in the United States and Why You Should Choose It!
- Ainstein Introduces 79 GHz Automotive Short Range Radar T-79
- Impact of Meltdown and Spectre Vulnerabilities on HPC
- Downtown Edmonton On The Move... Upward
- Custom Swimwear, featuring your pet!
- Drummer Bob Holz to Perform at Rock Legends Cruise
- Black Eagles at the Regattabar, Cambridge, MA
- Hughes Systique and Hughes Network Systems launch industry leading WiFi Analytics Solution at NRF Big Show
- Can Football Cure Racism? Indie Doc Premieres at Chandler IFF
- Chantilly, VA Allstate Insurance Agent Supports Local Non-Profits
- Custom Web Design Vs. Website Templates: Which Way to Go in Kanpur
- Why Plotagraph Manages To Disrupt Visual Marketing
- The Tough Mama's Guide to Survival
- iTCHY Music Group Signs LA Metallers "Ravage Realm" to the Label's Fresh Roster
- InBin announces the first smart home delivery system for mail and packages
- Is Your Child A Star? Nationwide Search for the Next Little Miss North America!