Popular on EntSun News
- BFX - The Revolutionary Entertainment Crypto Announces It's Listing on Top Exchanges by Mid June 415
- Actress Taylor Hay joins cast of upcoming thriller feature, To Avenge 266
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- Keith Lorren's Spice of Wakanda Debuts on TV One's Sister Circle Live
- Witness the Funky and Vigorous Beats Of the Electronic Duo THE VOIDED
- Mission Consortium Of Churches International, Serving the Global Community
- AWS Joins Hands with Koenig for Training Delivery in SAARC
- So you think God doesn't speak
- Unique Optivisum Formula Helps With Reduced Vision
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on EntSun News
- Luke Gentil has Different Kind of Enigma Which You will Find in his Music
- It's here! The first full history of Parisian food!
- Meet the 2018 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Summer Clearance Sale for B2B Customers at Rizoess
- Robert J. Becerra named to the 2018 SuperLawyers List as one of the Top Attorneys in Florida
- American Lamprecht Transport announces its new Referral Program
- French Company Starts Fashion Networking Events In India
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on EntSun News
- Buy the Most Applicable Music Promo Packages to Enhance Your Musical Career
- Jab Julien's 'Tesla' Featuring OZ is an Enticing Rap Single
- GrooveCar Brings Online Auto Buying to ACUC Conference
- Petit Bizarre Offers Excellent Upbeat Combination in 'Mine Whats Yours'
- Xpx117 Catching The Heart Of The Audience With Performance In The Album 'LITHIUM'
- Feel Refreshed with the Fantastic Rap Tracks by Thriving Rap Star Jutty
- Top Notch Singer MR. Fast Money Makes Fans Crazy with His 'Money Season'
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on EntSun News
- Australian startup VibeWire rebrands as Tixel, expands to United States
- Maxeler joins Amazon Web Services (AWS) at the International Supercomputing Conference, Frankfurt, 24-28 June 2018!
- Mythical Creatures Are the Hot, New Trend in Tabletop Games
- State's Health Information Exchange Appoints New Executive Director
- SKIN46 Launches Kickstarter Debuting Tattoo Ink Made From Human Hair
- State's health information exchange announces rebrand and renewed commitment to providing value and long-term sustainability
- The Chicago Sun-Times Launches Impact Chicago Initiative to Recognize Individuals and Companies Making a Real Difference for the People of Chicago
- "Best Hot Tub" Reviewed And Named For June 2018
- Spark Design Awards Spring Winners
- Mach1 Services to disrupt roadside assistance, Takes aim at Urgent.ly, Honk and AAA
- Thermocouple Data Loggers with Extreme Temperature Range and Free Cloud Storage Now Available From T&D
- 4New Founder invests in Vanig International LLC
- Slow Clap Named 2018 Better Business Bureau Torch Award Recipient
- OB/GYN Develops A Game Changing Deodorant
- 8 Passengers from Southwest Flight 1380 File Lawsuit in New York
- Entrepreneurs with Win-Win-Win Business Model Offer Scholarship to Foster More Winning Ideas
- LuxStar Travel Network Reviews Travel Advisories
- Bringing Blockchain to Fixed Income
- Digital Ad Spending Continues to Increase in 2019
- David Abramo appointed to lead Ebiquity Media Management in North America