Popular on EntSun
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- In The Spirit Entertainment Foundation Presents Stage Play: #wewoke
- PBS selects Harlem filmaker's short film about gentrification for online festival
- Radio Host/Author Sabrina-Marie - Building Abundance Success
- EY announces SUMMIT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS PRESIDENT & CEO ADAM C. WALKER named Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award winner in the Southeast
- BayView Entertainment Releasing Six New Feature Film and Stand-Up Comedy DVDs for July 2019
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Blink Man / Peeping Tom Urban Legend
- Creature Feature Weekend is Coming to Gettysburg This August
- BLACK HISTORY UNCOVERED Documentary Collection Streaming Now on American Legacy Network
- Naomi Grossman teams up w/ Cult Stars Vernon Wells and Mel Novak for the The Initiation
All too frequently, the volume of information and process challenges involved in the industry can have a potentially damaging impact on customer service and negative commercial implications. At the same time, these challenges present significant opportunities for cost control, service improvement and strategic performance when the issues are overcome and effective resource optimisation is implemented.
So how do cruise lines overcome these challenges and turn them into positive opportunities? Dynama's latest White Paper outlines how to improve guest satisfaction and business performance by focusing on six key areas.
Focus on the areas that matter
Success lies in deploying the latest automated Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions to alleviate the biggest pain points. Here are six critical areas that deserve immediate attention
Optimal Resourcing – use the latest WFO technology to gain 360° visibility across deck, engine and hotel crew from one single integrated system. Having all critical information in one place provides control in an information-intensive environment, making it easy to create, maintain and change schedules quickly and efficiently. This gives management time to focus on revenues and minimising risk while crew members can devote themselves to improving the guest experience.
More on EntSun News
- EclecticIQ Recognized in Gartner 2019 Market Guide for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response Solutions
- BlackFemFuturist.com Provides Platform For Women of Color To Write Futuristic Fantasy Stories
- Comedians Barry Brewer, Bigg Jah, and Minks Bring Viral Video to The Stage with National Comedy Tour
- Grammy Award Winning Pianist and Composer, Peter Kater, Wows MTPA Audience in Annapolis
- Tokyo's Shitamachi, Historic Downtown
Cost Control – ensuring the right crew are on the right cruise ships at the right time with up-to-date medical and travel documentation is critical but expensive. In fact, crew travel expenses are one of the biggest costs for cruise lines. The good news is that even small changes can amount to multi-million-dollar savings. The latest WFO solutions integrate with HR and travel systems to enable joined-up logistics planning that keep crew moving, with the best flight and hotel deals available. Furthermore, sophisticated functionality enables 'what if' scenario planning including budgetary analysis alongside full demand planning and compliance management before a single dollar is actually spent.
Compliance - with international best-practice standards and legislation it is essential to ensure the safety of crew and passengers and minimise the risk of heavy penalties for non-compliance. Automated WFO systems provide the hard evidence necessary to demonstrate compliance with these regulations by capturing, storing and reporting on a ship's end-to-end compliance activities at the click of a button.
Staff Engagement – in a highly competitive industry, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent is a constant challenge. Use workforce optimisation to create a virtual library of crew skills then tap into the data to develop meaningful training programs and career paths. Empower and motivate staff further by adding self-service capabilities. At a glance, crew members can view their schedules, see who they are working with, trade shifts with colleagues and request time off at any time and from anywhere in the world.
More on EntSun News
- AUA Med School Expands UK Clinical Program for Students
- Cooking Vinyl Publishing Signs with Royalty Network
- The 12th Season Is Near For Baltimore Fashion Week
- Consumer51 launches new website for New Mexico Higher Education Department
- The TBT Florida Ballers are the DeMarini USSSA Elite World Series Champions!
Change readiness – is a valuable attribute. Constantly changing operational and industry demands put immense pressure on scheduling and resource management. Fortunately, WFO solutions consolidate and analyse big data in a highly dynamic way, enabling managers to build efficient, flexible schedules for today and tomorrow. Spotting trends and variances in demand and in real-time, improves proactive decision-making and boosts business agility.
System Interfacing – effective scheduling and resource management depend on harnessing the right information from the best applications available rather than forcing existing systems to integrate with each other. The latest WFO solutions interface with most of the leading ERP and HR systems as standard, enabling easy information exchange for core financial, HR and payroll requirements. Delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), today's technology also reduces capital expenditure and simplifies the IT implementation and management procedures associated with traditional on-premise infrastructures.
Focus on these six areas, do them well to create a future-proof scheduling and resource management framework that keeps everything ship-shape. To find out more or to download Dynama's latest White Paper entitled "Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines" visit www.dynama.global.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on EntSun News
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces Entertainment for 20th Anniversary
- Staite, Elwes, Flanigan, Ferrigno, Nash Added To Celebrity Roster At Wizard World Tulsa, Sept. 6-8
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- Small Clothing Brand Evokes Nostalgia with Vintage Style Dresses
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- New Semi-Pro Football Looking For Coaches and Players
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Area 51 Raid Gets 51% Off Parking at Fine
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- "GO FOR LANDING" Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's New Apollo 11 Doc Named Official Selection at Top-Ranked 2019 Woods Hole Film Festival
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award