Popular on EntSun
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Corky Siegel's Chamber Blues and Lynne Jordan, Grand Finale with Sam Lay
- Celebrate a Decade of Wonder at the 10th Annual Providence Children's Film Festival February 15-28, 2019
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- 2018 Chinese American Film Festival & Chinese American TV Festival Film and TV Showcase
- Annual 0017th Turkey Bowl, coat drive and food drive deemed a success
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- Qnext Corp. announces FileFlex Enterprise can now be secured by Intel® SGX technology
- Local DJ Nominated for Third Award in 2018
All too frequently, the volume of information and process challenges involved in the industry can have a potentially damaging impact on customer service and negative commercial implications. At the same time, these challenges present significant opportunities for cost control, service improvement and strategic performance when the issues are overcome and effective resource optimisation is implemented.
So how do cruise lines overcome these challenges and turn them into positive opportunities? Dynama's latest White Paper outlines how to improve guest satisfaction and business performance by focusing on six key areas.
Focus on the areas that matter
Success lies in deploying the latest automated Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions to alleviate the biggest pain points. Here are six critical areas that deserve immediate attention
Optimal Resourcing – use the latest WFO technology to gain 360° visibility across deck, engine and hotel crew from one single integrated system. Having all critical information in one place provides control in an information-intensive environment, making it easy to create, maintain and change schedules quickly and efficiently. This gives management time to focus on revenues and minimising risk while crew members can devote themselves to improving the guest experience.
More on EntSun News
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- ThinkZILLA PR & Consulting Group Receives 2018 Best of Atlanta Marketing Award
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Cornwall Artist's Painting To Be Displayed in Parlimentary Dining Room
- UPR Signature™ Offers An Exclusive Addiction Recovery Concierge Service To Celebrities
Cost Control – ensuring the right crew are on the right cruise ships at the right time with up-to-date medical and travel documentation is critical but expensive. In fact, crew travel expenses are one of the biggest costs for cruise lines. The good news is that even small changes can amount to multi-million-dollar savings. The latest WFO solutions integrate with HR and travel systems to enable joined-up logistics planning that keep crew moving, with the best flight and hotel deals available. Furthermore, sophisticated functionality enables 'what if' scenario planning including budgetary analysis alongside full demand planning and compliance management before a single dollar is actually spent.
Compliance - with international best-practice standards and legislation it is essential to ensure the safety of crew and passengers and minimise the risk of heavy penalties for non-compliance. Automated WFO systems provide the hard evidence necessary to demonstrate compliance with these regulations by capturing, storing and reporting on a ship's end-to-end compliance activities at the click of a button.
Staff Engagement – in a highly competitive industry, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent is a constant challenge. Use workforce optimisation to create a virtual library of crew skills then tap into the data to develop meaningful training programs and career paths. Empower and motivate staff further by adding self-service capabilities. At a glance, crew members can view their schedules, see who they are working with, trade shifts with colleagues and request time off at any time and from anywhere in the world.
More on EntSun News
- Zettler's AZSR165 in a Hybrid-Solar-Inverter System with Scalable Battery Storage
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- HARTING Plug And Play Industrial IoT Suite Monitors Machine Status
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Performing artist, songwriter and music producer Judy Bechar is establishing her production company
- Local Actor Scores Role in The Dougherty Gang Film
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
Change readiness – is a valuable attribute. Constantly changing operational and industry demands put immense pressure on scheduling and resource management. Fortunately, WFO solutions consolidate and analyse big data in a highly dynamic way, enabling managers to build efficient, flexible schedules for today and tomorrow. Spotting trends and variances in demand and in real-time, improves proactive decision-making and boosts business agility.
System Interfacing – effective scheduling and resource management depend on harnessing the right information from the best applications available rather than forcing existing systems to integrate with each other. The latest WFO solutions interface with most of the leading ERP and HR systems as standard, enabling easy information exchange for core financial, HR and payroll requirements. Delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), today's technology also reduces capital expenditure and simplifies the IT implementation and management procedures associated with traditional on-premise infrastructures.
Focus on these six areas, do them well to create a future-proof scheduling and resource management framework that keeps everything ship-shape. To find out more or to download Dynama's latest White Paper entitled "Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines" visit www.dynama.global.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on EntSun News
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- Mike Williams: Comedy Magic for All Ages
- HARTING Han M23 Power-Hybrid Connectors
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- Hall Of Fame Group, The Drifters Continue Historic Tour Run At Mill Town Music Hall
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- The Grand Illumination: BE Healthy Wealthy Youthful & Wise
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)