Popular on EntSun News
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 167
- Combat Veteran Cast in a Film Starring Twin Sisters
- Code Pineapple Launches Poseidon Storm Blaster Water Gun
- World's First Cryptocurrency Exchange To Accept PGG (Physical Gold) Pairing As A Medium Of Transfer
- Twisted L release smash hit single "Raiders Anthem"
- Old Bridge Mayor to Attend Urban Tacos Grand Opening
- Grabbit Media Private Limited launched a well defined automated O2O Platform for Merchant and the Customer – an "Around You" App
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- New Fledge App Designed for Today's Professionals
- "Commendation for HRH Meghan for her community support in London" Professor Chris Imafidon
Hong Kong, Asia, December 07, 2017 /PressReleasePing/ - Molex has merged automotive-grade durability with mass availability on its line of USB Smart Charge Modules. Manufactured specifically for customers' automotive and commercial vehicles that require a smart-charge USB module, Molex products feature state-of-the-art design to give users maximum performance. Along with their unique design, USB Smart Modules were created to fit into limited space, making them the ideal fit for a wide spectrum of vehicles, ranging from farm equipment and trains to cars, trucks and SUVs.
More on EntSun News
- Transform Your Patio and Backyard with Outdoor Custom A/V From Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Tailgate Season is Here! Planning a Great Tailgate Party is a Snap with Help from Catering with Elegance
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
The USB Smart Charge Modules are available in both single port and dual port models. Outside of the number of ports, the two models are nearly identical. Each features over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection for safety. Both models also are equipped with a 2.4A output current, a battery operating voltage of 9 to 16V, and can operate from temperatures ranging from -40 to 85°C. Additionally, each have an automotive-grade USB and are compliant to Apple MFI.
Molex USB modules are perfect for customers looking for a safer and better performing charger within a less intrusive product. These modules have been given an automotive grade and feature a higher output current than their market competition, while taking up less front panel space in a vehicle.
As authorized distributor for Molex, Heilind Asia provides Molex products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect and electromechanical products.
More on EntSun News
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- Small Startup Earns Official Facebook Marketing Partner Badge
- FRMediaTrain Rolling Through Denver Startup Week
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories and insulation & identification products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 19 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be".
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, medical, industrial, automotive, and commercial vehicle. For more information, please visit www.molex.com.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- NJ Filmmaker Launches Short Film Where President Trump Has A Spiritual Awakening and Apologizes To World
- New Website Promotes New Memoir Revealing True Smuggling Tales During The Days Of Marijuana Prohibition
- Beacon Media and Marketing President Adrienne Wilkerson to Share Digital Marketing Strategy at 48th Annual Alaska CHARR Convention
- Mr. Thundder's New Movie Trailer: The Lion Horn of Christ
- The Benefits of Having Network Support in Columbia
- California solar solutions provider, Sun Light & Power, becomes 100% employee owned
- Eagle Battalion Booster Club Murder Mystery FUNDRAISER
- Last Bottle Clothing Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2018 Startup Showcase Company
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit
- Sunknowledge: The Ultimate Medical Billing Company in America
- SEC's New Disclosure Framework, ERISA and Tax Developments, Current Updates from SEC and FINRA Staff, and More at the ALI CLE Life Insurance P
- New York Times Bestselling Author George Barna to Speak at Family Empowerment Forum in Fort Myers
- Party for a Cause at The 6th Street Rocktoberfest
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Fifth Third Capital City River Run 25 Years
- PicoCell and PicoBlender product lines achieve UL 61800-5-1 certification
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes with Staking as a way to incentivize support and distribute inflation