Popular on EntSun
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- Annual 0017th Turkey Bowl, coat drive and food drive deemed a success
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- Qnext Corp. announces FileFlex Enterprise can now be secured by Intel® SGX technology
- New Entertainment Partnership Between Folktellers And Ahmet Zappa Formed To Expand New Fantasy Series
- Raquel Riley Thomas Appointed to Advisory Board of Operation Renewed Hope Foundation
- Christmas Album By Music Artist Fawn To Raise Funds For S.T.A.R.T. Rescue
- Jemba's Annual 2018 Toy & Gift Drive
- Blogger and the Brand Shop at Jerome Dreyfuss
Hong Kong, Asia, December 07, 2017 /PressReleasePing/ - Molex has merged automotive-grade durability with mass availability on its line of USB Smart Charge Modules. Manufactured specifically for customers' automotive and commercial vehicles that require a smart-charge USB module, Molex products feature state-of-the-art design to give users maximum performance. Along with their unique design, USB Smart Modules were created to fit into limited space, making them the ideal fit for a wide spectrum of vehicles, ranging from farm equipment and trains to cars, trucks and SUVs.
More on EntSun News
- People Everywhere Can Say Goodbye to Belts with Holes with Cinch Belts
- Fruita Monument High School String Quartet to Join the Pros
- AIRS International Conference on Genomics and Microbiomics - The New Rehabilitation
- Iron Man Hot Toys Are Seriously Collectible
- Sin City Presents Magazine to Host 1st Annual Shredder of The Year Awards
- Glamour Decorating – The Best Window Treatment Store in Bergen County with Specialized Service
- This Brand Wants to Replace Your Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder for Free
The USB Smart Charge Modules are available in both single port and dual port models. Outside of the number of ports, the two models are nearly identical. Each features over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection for safety. Both models also are equipped with a 2.4A output current, a battery operating voltage of 9 to 16V, and can operate from temperatures ranging from -40 to 85°C. Additionally, each have an automotive-grade USB and are compliant to Apple MFI.
Molex USB modules are perfect for customers looking for a safer and better performing charger within a less intrusive product. These modules have been given an automotive grade and feature a higher output current than their market competition, while taking up less front panel space in a vehicle.
As authorized distributor for Molex, Heilind Asia provides Molex products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect and electromechanical products.
More on EntSun News
- Qualis Corporation's Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- Dubuque Senior High School String Quartet to join the pros
- Finalists Named for Beaufort International Film Festival 2019
- Sunknowledge Surely Knows to Excel in Orthotics and Prosthetics Billing
- Austin's Best DJs to give away FREE wedding service for deserving couple in 2019
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- Finally worked up the courage to send this out
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories and insulation & identification products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 19 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be".
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, medical, industrial, automotive, and commercial vehicle. For more information, please visit www.molex.com.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- HARTING Plug And Play Industrial IoT Suite Monitors Machine Status
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Performing artist, songwriter and music producer Judy Bechar is establishing her production company
- Local Actor Scores Role in The Dougherty Gang Film
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- Fate and Faith Offer Actor Kirk Taylor Another Memorable Role in "Revival!"
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- Comedy Hypnotist is Back in Arizona!
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- "DALLAS LIT" In the Spirit Entertainment Foundation celebrates black history
- Local children's choir to join the pros at the Rio Theatre
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Author of Book Series Claims Elvis Presley Was Murdered
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally