Popular on EntSun
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- In The Spirit Entertainment Foundation Presents Stage Play: #wewoke
- PBS selects Harlem filmaker's short film about gentrification for online festival
- Radio Host/Author Sabrina-Marie - Building Abundance Success
- EY announces SUMMIT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS PRESIDENT & CEO ADAM C. WALKER named Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award winner in the Southeast
- BayView Entertainment Releasing Six New Feature Film and Stand-Up Comedy DVDs for July 2019
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Blink Man / Peeping Tom Urban Legend
- Creature Feature Weekend is Coming to Gettysburg This August
- BLACK HISTORY UNCOVERED Documentary Collection Streaming Now on American Legacy Network
- Naomi Grossman teams up w/ Cult Stars Vernon Wells and Mel Novak for the The Initiation
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on EntSun News
- EclecticIQ Recognized in Gartner 2019 Market Guide for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response Solutions
- BlackFemFuturist.com Provides Platform For Women of Color To Write Futuristic Fantasy Stories
- Comedians Barry Brewer, Bigg Jah, and Minks Bring Viral Video to The Stage with National Comedy Tour
- Grammy Award Winning Pianist and Composer, Peter Kater, Wows MTPA Audience in Annapolis
- Tokyo's Shitamachi, Historic Downtown
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on EntSun News
- AUA Med School Expands UK Clinical Program for Students
- Cooking Vinyl Publishing Signs with Royalty Network
- The 12th Season Is Near For Baltimore Fashion Week
- Consumer51 launches new website for New Mexico Higher Education Department
- The TBT Florida Ballers are the DeMarini USSSA Elite World Series Champions!
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces Entertainment for 20th Anniversary
- Staite, Elwes, Flanigan, Ferrigno, Nash Added To Celebrity Roster At Wizard World Tulsa, Sept. 6-8
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- Small Clothing Brand Evokes Nostalgia with Vintage Style Dresses
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- New Semi-Pro Football Looking For Coaches and Players
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Area 51 Raid Gets 51% Off Parking at Fine
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- "GO FOR LANDING" Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's New Apollo 11 Doc Named Official Selection at Top-Ranked 2019 Woods Hole Film Festival
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award