Popular on EntSun
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Corky Siegel's Chamber Blues and Lynne Jordan, Grand Finale with Sam Lay
- Celebrate a Decade of Wonder at the 10th Annual Providence Children's Film Festival February 15-28, 2019
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- 2018 Chinese American Film Festival & Chinese American TV Festival Film and TV Showcase
- Annual 0017th Turkey Bowl, coat drive and food drive deemed a success
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- Qnext Corp. announces FileFlex Enterprise can now be secured by Intel® SGX technology
- Local DJ Nominated for Third Award in 2018
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on EntSun News
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- ThinkZILLA PR & Consulting Group Receives 2018 Best of Atlanta Marketing Award
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Cornwall Artist's Painting To Be Displayed in Parlimentary Dining Room
- UPR Signature™ Offers An Exclusive Addiction Recovery Concierge Service To Celebrities
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on EntSun News
- Zettler's AZSR165 in a Hybrid-Solar-Inverter System with Scalable Battery Storage
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- HARTING Plug And Play Industrial IoT Suite Monitors Machine Status
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Performing artist, songwriter and music producer Judy Bechar is establishing her production company
- Local Actor Scores Role in The Dougherty Gang Film
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- Mike Williams: Comedy Magic for All Ages
- HARTING Han M23 Power-Hybrid Connectors
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- Hall Of Fame Group, The Drifters Continue Historic Tour Run At Mill Town Music Hall
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- The Grand Illumination: BE Healthy Wealthy Youthful & Wise
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)