Popular on EntSun
- Mingle Media TV's Red Carpet Report Media Outlet Grows YouTube Channel with over 12,000 Entertainment Industry Interviews 665
- Beyoung Introduces All-New Designs of Redmi Note 7 Pro Back Cover 552
- Rachele Royale's Pop Songs Selected for ½ New Year Movie Soundtrack (Comedy Dynamics Network) Screening Sept. 27th, 2019 at Laemmle Noho 7, Burbank
- Finally! The BULLETPROOF BACKPACK that stops AR-15 + AK-47 assault rifles
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- How to Fix Google Voice Search Not Working in Android phone and iphone?
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Presents Hamlet
- #HackAutism 2019 Powered by Microsoft
- Fight to Fame Packs a Punch in Bangkok with Key Announcements
This unique piece of jewelry was conceived by Bonnie Glogover, business innovator and entrepreneur, in memory of her beloved late father, Holocaust survivor Stanley (Szlamek) Jackson Glogover, (1925 –2013). However, it was created to honor all victims and survivors of genocide worldwide, past and present.
Together with her two business partners, Fifth Avenue jeweler, Philip J. Weisner, (also a descendant of Shoah survivors) and award-winning Holocaust author, Anna Ray-Jones, she formed the Remember & Company LLC. The company's purpose was, (and is), to design, produce and promote the bracelet.
"I felt the need for a memorial piece of jewelry made in shining metals," says Bonnie, "that would reflect my father's wartime experiences. Prayer and faith helped him to survive two years in Auschwitz. But, since genocide can, and is happening again, my partners and I thought of a bracelet that would revere every victim of ethnic cleansing."
More on EntSun News
- New-Generation FameSmile Removable Veneers Successfully Replace Permanent Ones
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- Various Types of Beads at Wholesale Prices
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
Jeweler, Philip J. Weisner says, "My ideas for the bracelet considered what it meant to be removed from one's homeland, dispossessed, exiled, and even worse. My design interpretation is derived from the train tracks of the railhead at Birkenau. This is not only where Jews suffered, but where thousands of prisoners, representing many faiths and nationalities, were selected to live or perish. The bracelet is a resonant symbol of defiance and hope."
The I REMEMBER BRACELET collection is produced in silver, 18 carat yellow, rose and white gold, and in platinum. The item is gender-neutral and is intended to be worn permanently to signify a journey of love and memory. The phrase
"I REMEMBER" is inscribed on the inside, with space allowed to engrave the name of a loved one or a special anniversary date.
The title "I Remember" as a name for the bracelet's brand was suggested by Bonnie's mother, Mrs. Joanie Glogover. She thought that a less mournful phrase was needed, other than standard "Never forget", in order to put a positive spin on a dark chasm of the past.
Bonnie comments, "The bracelet is designed to evoke conversations and meaningful dialogue between the wearer and those who look upon it. Think of it as wearing history on your arm. It can also serve as a bridge between generations."
More on EntSun News
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
A percentage of all purchases of the I REMEMBER Bracelet will be donated to the USC Shoah Foundation. To explore the USC Shoah Foundation's mission, testimony collection and Stronger Than Hate initiative, visit: https://sfi.usc.edu/.
Aside from this program, I Remember & Company LLC will also be sending matching funds to a different anti-genocide charity every month. These would be non-profits that serve refugees and migrants worldwide uprooted from their homes by war, crime and political injustice.
About I Remember & Company LLC:
I Remember & Company LLC is a collaborative effort between Bonnie Glogover, business innovator and entrepreneur, Fifth Avenue jeweler, Philip J. Weisner and award-winning Holocaust author, Anna Ray-Jones. United in their efforts to create the I REMEMBER BRACELET, their showroom is located at: 580 Fifth Avenue, Suite 415, New York, 10036.
Discover more information at: www.irememberbracelet.com.
Latest on EntSun News
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Ardor Learning Launches myEnglish Mobile App
- Attn: Book Publishers: Here is some information about Seven "Next Big Things" in the Book Business
- Designer Registration Opens for Fashion Week Events in Baltimore and New York
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens its 30th Center in Griffin, GA
- Shuj Roswell Lands Another Full Length Album, 'Setting Fire To The Stars'
- Rundgren Radio To Promote A Tribute To The Beatles' White Album in Cincinnati OH With Todd Rundgren
- Aconyte Books and Marvel Collaborate to Publish New Prose Stories
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info
- FantasyEsports.gg and Razer Announce Global Partnership to Deliver Innovative and Rewarding Fantasy Esports Platform
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Phillips Industries on Master of Quality Award
- LA Femme International Film Festival Presents Special Screening of SONY Pictures Classics "FRANKIE" Followed by Q&A with Brett King
- US Army Veteran Places His Boots on The Ground – Acumentrics Places Power in His Backpack!
- Beyoung Introduces All-New Designs of Redmi Note 7 Pro Back Cover
- Delica Beads/Cutdana Online at Wholesale Prices
- Ordior supporting Before The Dawn!
- Before The Dawn is on Amazon Prime! Invinceable and DL Down3r featuring!
- SHE WILL RETURN on October 13th
- Put Your Money Where My Mouth Is