Popular on EntSun
- E'Ian West Announces New Series, I Am... With Reverse Content 1993
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day By Watching Scream Queen Caroline Williams in "Leprechaun 3" 115
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
- Award-Winning Film About Forgotten "Father of Space Art" Coming to Sonoma Film Fest
- Global Automotive Emission Analyzer Market Technology Trends in Future
- BA Result 2019 – BA 1st 2nd 3rd Year Exam Result
- AFRO SCI-FI and Yvette Kendall. They're Coming Big & They're Not Going Home!
- Comedy Headliner Don Barnhart Returns To Las Vegas Residency Bringing Nightly Laughter The D Casino Hotel
- Cattle Health Market Analysis and Value Forecast Snapshot by End-use Industry 2014-2024
- Thriller Author Crashes Chicago's St. Patrick's Day Festivities in Latest Novel
The summit was organized by Elecfans which is an electronic platform with China's largest community of engineers and electronic semiconductor practitioners. The China IOT Summit has been successfully held for four years; it has taken the form of "Summit Forum & Sub-forum" and has gathered over 100 well-known global manufacturers, attracted over 6,000 people to register, impacted 200,000 electronic engineers.
After award nomination, online voting and expert review, finally, Molex PEDOT Clear Conductive Sensors introduced by Heilind Asia won "IOT Technology Innovation Award 2018".
More on EntSun News
- Story Data™ Joins Get Connected Atlanta's Second Annual Writing Contest for Emerging Artists in Georgia
- Heilind Asia Will Exhibit at Booth C617 in Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Tradeshow
- Kids Coach is Raising Money to Create Educational Drone Coding Series
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
Molex PEDOT-based conductive polymer for capacitive switch design delivers cost-savings to appliance manufacturer – and high efficiency one-touch environmental control to savvy consumers.
The theme of the 5th China IOT Summit is "Innovation and Global Vision" which consists with the principle that Heilind Asia follows in its development. As a well-known interconnect and electromechanical distributor in North America market, Heilind Asia bases on the domestic business and looks to the global market from 2012 when first entered APAC, Heilind Asia also received numerous awards from suppliers and official Medias in six years. Today's "IOT Technology Innovation Award" is a milestone for Heilind Asia in China IOT market.
Ken Liu, Branch Manager of Heilind Asia, said, " I'm honored to accept the IOT Technology Innovation Award on behalf of Heilind Asia; it represents our new achievements in China's IOT field. I would thank the organizer and the IOT industry for presenting this award to us, and give special thanks to our key supplier – Molex; it is Molex's innovative products and supports that help Heilind Asia to exploit advantages in the field of IOT. Heilind Asia will launch better products and services on the road of IOT to contribute their efforts. "
More on EntSun News
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- Tackling Homelessness Through Digital Transformation: Palm Beach County Partners with Dharma Platform to More Effectively Aid the Most Vulnerable
- Viscosity Hires a Sixth Oracle ACE
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories and insulation & identification products, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
, Molex PEDOT Clear Conductive Sensors
Latest on EntSun News
- Thumblemania at BURLY Brewing Co
- Emmy award-winning Cinematographer Petr Cikhart signs with management firm V2M
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at an Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- Elearning Company in Chennai | Digital Learning Solutions | Mycoach LMS
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Writers of "Tales from Fat City" Launch their Film Campaign
- Lil Cory Working With Jared Lee Gosselin
- Dialogue with Three Chords returns with part two of WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- 5 Ways To Extend Your Wig Life!
- Y Millz Featured Amadeus Artist At New York City Sauce
- Marathon Runner Gregory L. Hudson Chasing Marathon History
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- CodeMint Announces 2019 Updates for Final Year Project Research Topics in Education Just in time For Undergraduates