Popular on EntSun
- Crescent City Magazine is looking for contributors
- Award Winning Gospel Singers Featured in Lorraine Hansberry Theatre's 2018 Soulful Christmas Gospel Holiday Concert
- Veteran Comedian Rickey Smiley Son Brandon Smiley Inks Deal With Little Room Records/TPC Cartel CEO
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Kicks Off 2019 Comedy At Joker's Comedy Club
- African Songstress FATi To Take The American Music Industry By Storm
- Comedic Sensation, Barry Brewer To Release New Comedy Special: Chicago, I'm Home
- Providence Children's Film Festival Announces Highlights Of 10th Annual "A Decade Of Wonder" Feb. 15-28
- Sunknowledge, DME Billing Company in Against a Changing Competitive Bidding
- New Hip-Hop Single Creates a Popular Internet Trend called the #AkashChallenge
- Deer Hollow Recovery & Wellness creates one less treatment barrier by going InNetwork with First Health
Assystem uses demonstration devices to demonstrate how data science and machine learning can be used to identify new connections and optimize operational processes, thereby reducing production costs. The machines communicate with each other to access internal and external data. In the process, Assystem was able to demonstrate its extensive experience in OPC / UA and M2M communications. The Assystem solution is a flexible system that operates independently of the manufacturer's automation technology and can be adapted to existing equipment.
Machine data for transparent value creation chains
SDI Innovation introduces the new Bluebox.SDI software tool for monitoring and visualizing and visualizing the actual and target conditions of production equipment such as CNC machining tools, injection moulding machines, and production lines. The tool comes with pre-set applications such as TPM, OEE calculations and trend analysis. When installed on MICA®, Bluebox.SDI can be quickly and easily deployed to production systems in a decentred mode. The control panel with display, input and selection options also makes this solution ideal for mounting on a mounting board.
More on EntSun News
- Broccoli City Reveals 2019 Lineup And New Venue:childish Gambino, Lil' Wayne, Ella Mai, 6lack, Lil' Baby And More Set To Take The Stage
- Jacob Tolliver Brings Unique Story to Mainstage Theater at Pheasant Run
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- Higher Yields Cannabis Consulting (HYC) Expands into New Jersey
- Spark Design Awards Announced At Winners Celebration
- Top Locations for Viewing Cherry Blossoms in Japan North of Tokyo
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
SIEVERS GROUP also demonstrated HANNOVER MESSE, an Internet of Things solution developed with HARTING. Users can use it to correlate machine data with other information throughout the production process. MICA® collects operational data from various machines and equipment. SIEVERS GROUP integrates it with ERP and business intelligence applications.
Process digital and analogue sensor data in real time
HARTING collaborated with the German Institute of Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) to demonstrate how machine data can be accurately recorded using the MICA®-based PROFINET sniffer. Any automated industrial system using SPS and the Industrial Ethernet standard PROFINET can be used for passive "sniffing". Existing processes are completely undisturbed. By "sniffing" communication with MICA®, all exchanged data (such as sensor and actuator values) can be provided to Industrial 4.0 applications through open standards such as MQTT and OPC Ua.
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
More on EntSun News
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures
- One Park Financial Named One of the "Best and Brightest" Companies In U.S
- Mayor Sylvester Turner of Houston to Receive the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at Tribute to Mayors
- Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Supports January Blood Donation Month and Urges Citizens to Help Donate
- The Chi Group Partners With Jenzemi in Approachable Fashion
- Sunknowledge Offers The Best Medical Billing Services
- Auto Driveaway acquires J&J Driveaway
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
HARTING first entered China market in 1988 and is the first global connector manufacturer in the Chinese market awarded the CCC (China Compulsory Certification). HARTING creates standards in the connector industry and provides connectivity and networks solutions to our esteemed customers according to their special requirements. The company focuses on factory automation, transportation, renewable energy, power transmission, machinery & robotics, LED markets etc.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- Glamour Decorating Brings High-end Motorized Shades in Bergen County
- Glamour Decorating is One Stop Shop for Decorative Window Treatments in Bergen County NJ
- Professional Advice and Networking Free Monthly to Actors, Filmmakers,Writers
- Why You Must Experience what Is "Art Hip Hop" In 2019. At Least Once In Your Lifetime
- Stock Footage and everything under the Sun
- The Reason Why Everyone Loves "THE CHILL PART 1", NEW MUSIC BY ORIGAMI ROSE
- New Year, New Executive Director
- Assistant Editors' Bootcamp Returns With Classes For Reality Television
- L.A. Theatre Works Brings Steel Magnolia National Tour to the Weinberg Center for the Arts
- Sunknowledge is The Undisputed Leader to all DME Billing Companies
- Foundations Health Nursing Home Awarded Top Performer by ACHCA
- Vigilante rocker Sarah Wild unveils darker side with Underworld EP
- $100,000 Pitch Competition announced by InventiveLabs
- OncoBeta® GmbH is listed as one of the Top 20 MedTech Outlook Solution Providers in Europe
- The Neat Company joins the MyQuickCloud desktop application hosting platform
- Lone Star Blues & Heritage Festival to be held October 25-27, 2019
- Lance E Nichols brings True Southern Authenticity to the Laguna Playhouse in Driving Miss Daisy
- 9th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition 1st Round of Competition February 2-3
- Crescent City Magazine is looking for contributors
- CySure partners with Frost Solutions to deliver cyber security services in South Africa