Popular on EntSun
- Relocate Easily With Faridabad Moving Company
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- Get in Touch with Alanic Clothing for Ordering Exclusive Sports Clothing
- Former CNN host Keturah King nabs her an apron on the 10th season of MasterChef
- Minority Reportz Presents Desi Girls Night Out Comedy Show & After Party
- Johnny Cash Tribute Show Comes To Hartford
- Addepto Launches Global R&D Center for Development of Breakthrough AI Solutions
- AutoQuotes Announces Appointment Of New CEO
- RFID Security Industry Expert Ron Fiedler Joins ELATEC as VP Strategic Alliances
- Hollywood Piano headquartered in Burbank, California named One of the Top 100 Music Stores in the World For An Unprecedented 6th Time
Assystem uses demonstration devices to demonstrate how data science and machine learning can be used to identify new connections and optimize operational processes, thereby reducing production costs. The machines communicate with each other to access internal and external data. In the process, Assystem was able to demonstrate its extensive experience in OPC / UA and M2M communications. The Assystem solution is a flexible system that operates independently of the manufacturer's automation technology and can be adapted to existing equipment.
Machine data for transparent value creation chains
SDI Innovation introduces the new Bluebox.SDI software tool for monitoring and visualizing and visualizing the actual and target conditions of production equipment such as CNC machining tools, injection moulding machines, and production lines. The tool comes with pre-set applications such as TPM, OEE calculations and trend analysis. When installed on MICA®, Bluebox.SDI can be quickly and easily deployed to production systems in a decentred mode. The control panel with display, input and selection options also makes this solution ideal for mounting on a mounting board.
More on EntSun News
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Award-Nominated Podcast Celebrates Pride with a Diversity of LGBT Stories
- Recording Artist & Designer KD The Pharaoh Premiers New Song "Underdogs"
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
SIEVERS GROUP also demonstrated HANNOVER MESSE, an Internet of Things solution developed with HARTING. Users can use it to correlate machine data with other information throughout the production process. MICA® collects operational data from various machines and equipment. SIEVERS GROUP integrates it with ERP and business intelligence applications.
Process digital and analogue sensor data in real time
HARTING collaborated with the German Institute of Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) to demonstrate how machine data can be accurately recorded using the MICA®-based PROFINET sniffer. Any automated industrial system using SPS and the Industrial Ethernet standard PROFINET can be used for passive "sniffing". Existing processes are completely undisturbed. By "sniffing" communication with MICA®, all exchanged data (such as sensor and actuator values) can be provided to Industrial 4.0 applications through open standards such as MQTT and OPC Ua.
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
More on EntSun News
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- St. James Infirmary Promotes Anita O'Shea and Myron Parker
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
HARTING first entered China market in 1988 and is the first global connector manufacturer in the Chinese market awarded the CCC (China Compulsory Certification). HARTING creates standards in the connector industry and provides connectivity and networks solutions to our esteemed customers according to their special requirements. The company focuses on factory automation, transportation, renewable energy, power transmission, machinery & robotics, LED markets etc.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- THE COPELAND KIDS Nominated for Best Feature Script and Best Dialogue Queen Palm Int. Film Festival
- Annual Twinsburg Twins Days Festival Injects Millions into Local Economy
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- New Jersey Educator Honored With Mensa Foundation Distinguished Teacher Award
- Mister Illusion Magic Productions Selected for 2019 Roseville Small Business Excellence Award
- Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival Names Greg Sterlace Its Filmmaker Of The Year
- Salesforce and Visa Join Bundle Select Employee Real Estate Platform
- Mahafood Ration Card - Scholarship Schemes
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- Mahafood- Ration Card - Food Consumer Department
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Feyzi Fatehi, on Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mahabhulekh- Satbara Online of Lands of Maharashtra
- Florida to be the backdrop State for Triumph Donnelly Studios Corporation's "Vendetta Vette" 2020
- Tractor Attachments - The 10 Best Tractor Attachments to Own
- The Handbags for the Summer | Hgbagsonline
- Philanthropist and Filmmaker Searches Talents for Social Commentary Productions
- "ASHLEY GETZ" live at Oklahoma state fair
- Launch of Unique Bracelet Honors Victims of Genocide Worldwide
- Humanize My Hoodie. It's A Movement. It's A Culture!
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc